Sunday, July 30th

CeCiMom

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that Will is charming, witty, intelligent, articulate. But I don't agree that he is some kind of puppet master. It's a compelling argument, because it is the truth - we've already seen the ugly truth of what James is capable of from a back-stabbing point of view - I don't believe that he's lying to Danielle in order to gain information for his own alliance. With every criticism he slams against them, he betrays them. He's playing the game as a floater, with ONLY his best interest in play, not his alliance. Both Danielle and Erika within the last 24 hours have vowed to put up Janelle.

The only question is whether or not Will is telling the truth of his own potential loyalty. Do you believe him? I do - I want Janelle to take the deal.

I completely agree that Will is telling her the truth. That's what makes his game so unique, he manipulates with the truth. Everything he told her was spot on. That's the reason he's so good, he tells the truth and no one believes him. Everyone is so paranoid in this game that they expect lies and when they hear the truth they don't believe it. :lol:

I can be a cynic, and this is proof in point: they leave her alone for plausible deniability. Janelle is alone in her decision, alone in her fault. They can't be blamed because they didn't know. They distance themselves so when the big asteroid hits, it will miss them.

Guest StarBaby

Which to me, makes them just as disloyal as she is. And I do truly believe they want her to do the dirty work. Neither James nor Kaysar went after CT, but now they insist that Janelle MUST? Give me a break, boys!

I think BB6 is doing all of this on purpose. To create the impression they are split and therefore less of a target. The know if they all want to get further they must make them think they are frustrated with each other and don't trust them. So the others will confide in them. Janelle is just not really good at this stuff and sounds goofy.

I wonder why this year we BB is not letting us watch any of the competitions. They used to let us watch most of the food and luxury comps.

Will's very good at planting the seeds.It's the other HG's own indecisive minds & tormoil that causes splintering within the alliances.Seems to me a few kindly HG's formed their own alliances outside of the house early on adding to the 'Every which way but truth' game.

As far as puppeting...I think Janie Doll makes a great Howdy Doody for the Evil Doctor Will...bwah ha ha ha!

cindyannie - I don't know how you stay so positive!!! I hope in a few days you can say "I told you so".

So do I :D

But I do think Janelle is vulnerable to these kind of charmer guys like she was with Michael. But I don't think Kaysar and James will let it happen. Howie has been the single most loyal voice of reason. But I think they don't let him do too much stuff like that either because he's not good at it. Although I think Howie has handled Will and Mike really well. He's not as stupid as people think.

Keep in mind when you are judging their moves that they aren't aware of all the conversations and sneakyness going on as much as we are.

See I think James told Danielle that to keep her trusting him that he will bolt. But I don't think he will go against bb6 until it's his only choice. I think James tells Dani stuff knowing she tells chilltown. It keeps them thinking he's alone so to speak. But it's all part of the plan to keep the rest of the house's focus on them off them and not seen as so much of a threat. Whether it's working or not don't know.

will is playing her just like he has everyone. when it is just Will and Boogie, they both say they do not like her.

i dont know if he would hold up to his word about not going after her, but i do know that him and boogie dont have nice things to say about her when its just the two of them talking. he sure can pretend to like someone when he is trying to save his butt. i guess all of them can.

Warning, warning the Janelle you see in BBAS is an imitation. She bears no resemblance to the intelligent, savy, crafty woman in BB6 so she must be a cheap Janie Robot! Is it possible for her to be so stupid? Is it possible that she is going to save Will?? Can't anyone see that Will is a lying, cheating B&$#*$D!!??

If Will stays in this game one more week I'm done for the season and I'll check back in for BB8!!!

Guest StarBaby

I wish Janelle would not let Will manipulate her. BUT, I do think that Diane is a decent choice to put up, since she is really good at endurance, and I do think maybe this week will be endurance for HOH, since it is the last HOH before sequester (in other words, the HOH is guaranteed a spot in the jury). I am afraid that Will and Boogie are about to dig in and there will be no getting them out. Will, I can live with, because as conceited and devious as he is, I like to watch him. But I do not want to watch Boogie all the way to the end of this thing.

Getting out floaters was Kaysar's plan. At the start of the game the floaters weren't as strong as some of the better players such as Will. I think the slickest should be gone first and then worry about floaters later. Of course Kaysar and James needed to get straight who the actual floaters are. I never really thought George was a floater. :)

One without the other is like Samson without hair. They loose their strength. I say get rid of Will this week and duke it out with the floaters.

I'm bummed that Janie isn't getting the support from bb6 since she's been hoh, like she's given them. Kaysar seems to have checked out...like he doesn't want to be associated with janie because he knows she's everyone's target. Kay and James have gone astray. Only Howie talks with her and tries to help her figure out what to do. They should be united no matter what. So anything that janie does is just as much fault as james and kaysar. even james is talking of putting janelle up, wtf? he's still the same old crap head that he always was.

I was thinking that the sovs might be faking it for the rest of the house too; however, why would they fake it with each other? howie and james commiserated about janie's behavior this morning with how calling janie a "dumb b**ch"... that tells me they're not really faking it.

janie is in a catch 22 position at this point. she needs to accept the fact that no matter what she does, most of the house is going to come after her. i initially did not think she should take will's offer.... i'm reconsidering. i actually think she should try to appease both will/boog and the sovs. put will up - to appease her alliance, but then work to get erika evicted, which won't be hard. dani doesn't want will to go, janie can convince howie, diane needs ct in the game to keep her off the radar, boogie is 4th, once again - cg is the middle man. by forcing the house to tie or keep will, she demonstrates that people like dani are not as with the sovs as the sovs think. (this forces dani to vote with james or against him). this keeps will in the game, potentially fractures james/dani's alliance, and allows for her to honor k/j/h wishes to put will up AND keep her word to will. it's risky, but risky is what it's gonna take for her to succeed.

if she puts up will then her alliance will likely not turn on her next week (even if he is not voted out - after all, janie can't vote - she just has to work to save him very discreetly) -

her main goal now has to be to get past next week. then she can try to fade to the background and work as a free agent of sorts. she needs to use sovs to get rid of boogie. she needs will, di, cg, how and marci to get rid of dani... then james...

they're gunning for her either way - she might as well go out fighting and leave with her game face on and make the biggest mark on the game she can. it is all-stars, after all

Archived