HG making fun of Live Feeders

First, let me say I'm new to this to I appologize if I don't do this right.

I've heard several house guests "making fun" of people who either watch the live feeds or for example, a quote from Will: "if your hobby is typing what we are saying...check yourself into an assylum."

I don't usually take offense to comments, but I really like Big Brother and find it slightly offensive when they talk like that. I mean, yeah, I could be doing more exciting things, I guess, but I am at home a lot because I have a one year old and I find Big Brother entertaining.

Does anyone else agree with me or am I being too sensitive? Are they right and I should check myself into an assylum? :)

lol katie.. i think there are plenty of people that feel the same way you do. the fact is, without US... will wouldnt have a show to be a jerk on.

i look at it this way.... at least iam doing what i want to do and i am not on a show constantly complaining about every little thing INCLUDING the live feed watchers.

i think the others jump into the convo with Will and talk crap about the viewers just to be "cool" like will. that or they are just as jerky as he is.... which would be the case with boogie and jase.

ohh and WELCOME to mortys!!!

I don't have live feeds but find the comment offensive nonetheless. Dr. Will shouldn't bite the hand that feeds his ego.

And as for "checking yourself into an asylum," well, is jerking off in a pool chemical storage box sane while subscribing to live feeds a sign of insanity? Puhhhleeese!!!

It wass all good fun at the time, but I have to agree with Will a little bit when he said, go do something productive like wash the dishes that are piling up to the ceiling.

I thought maybe he was talking directly to me :unsure:

:lol: HAHAHAHA HOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHA HOHOHOHO, oh I'm sorry I was having a Howie moment. Will makes such GOOD TV.... HAHAHAHA HOHOHOHO :blink::wacko:B)

All of Will's comments just make me kind of smirk to myself in amusement. He's always so quick to bash the BB online communities and live feed viewers, yet he seems to know an awful lot about them. He has sites and member names memorized, and as much as he talks about it, its clearly on his mind constantly. I would bet good money that Will himself subscribed the the live feeds on the seasons he wasn't on, and continues to frequent forums such as these, even in the off season. He's got his own website, which I'm willing to bet has a store where you can buy merchandise. And it seems like him as well as most of the houseguests invest a lot of time in the game, even when they aren't actively a part of it. I've heard rumors of houseguests calling each other before sequester to form pre-alliances, making extensive charts and graphs, etc? Not to mention the fact that at least one HG quit his job to be on this show, and all of them had to put their lives on hold for 3 months to do this.

WE just pay $30 to watch and make fun of them. So who are the weird ones, really? :)

Quote: "I don't usually take offense to comments"

Well, maybe it's a sore spot because you spent $30.00 on a BB season that is more boring than exciting and you have some pompous ass reality tv show whore (yes, men can be whores too) making fun at you for spending your money.

They should all be eating slop for 3 months....that would be $30.00 worth of entertainment.

Archived