Tuesday, July 18

daisyrey

Sweets? I call everyone dude, so thanks for punctuating my point. Not that I asked for a reply, but I've seen you type the same one to many folks who comment on your posts. No, I'm not Morty and wasn't implying anything except that perhaps it is time for you to let go of you anger from last year and join the here and now of this season. Cherrio! :P

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was surprised by Howies comment as well.

He doesnt seem like a person who would say something like that.

I know he as said other things but this was very cutting.

I am also surprised that they dont go after Will and Booger.

Booger looks like one of those gnomes and it came to life.

he is a complete jerk

your absolutly right sweetpea.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. and i do think she is ugly. if you dont, that is your right. i wasnt excusing howie, i was agreeing with him. is it mean to say it, yes. but we all are not always nice are we. you sure arent. you only post when you want to attack posters for what they post.

if you have anything else to say, say it fast.. i have thunderstorms going on!

Hey Sass, lets get one thing straight I was not Sheep supporter last year. I found them to be despicable but the SOV weren't any better. For the record my faves last year were Rachel and James so get over your "she was a sheep supporter spiel".

May lightning strike you Fizzle. Is that allowable since people are not always nice? (For those who are ready to jump in and attack I'm not serious, just making a point)

NO, you may not bait or flame another poster. It is NOT allowed. This thread will be edited by a mod from this post on.

ok... first off.. let me say that just because someone is ugly doesnt mean they are unlikable. in fact.. usually it will be the ugly people that are more likable.

that being said..i will try and get back onto topic by saying that today has sucked as far as the live feeds. they slept late, complained about everything ( i dont blame them) and i heard james say "do you think the viewers will be mad when they find out nobody is going home this week." :huh: did he just say that to jerk us live feed viewers around?

When did James say that, fizzle? If so, what would that prove, I wonder?

hmmmmm.

Sweets, I didn't say you were a sheep supporter, so you might want to reread my post. My point was, you might want to let go of last year and some of your defensiveness and apparent anger. It ain't good fer yer hay-elth, man! Seacrest out.

:P:P:P

Curious ... for all of you who are ripping on Howie ... Marcellus basically said the exact same thing (albiet a bit more elequently, but still the same).

Chopped liva.. it was right around the time BB aired on the east coast.. so about 8pm est time. he was in the kitchen and said that to someone.. but i think he was trying to mess with the live feeders. i havent heard or seen anything else to back it up. i even went to mortys bb main page to see if it was talked about during the day today.. nothing. :huh:

is it just me or does it matter who goes this week.. nakomis and diane are both good players in their own way. i dont think getting one out over the other needs so much attention. they run around for 5 days trying to figure out who they want gone. same with last weeks eviction. let everyone vote how they want to vote and let the chips fall where they may.

i think bb should supply everyone with zoloft. just so they can calmly make decissons and not go bonkers like they do.

I just think I need to get this out there.

Big Brother is the shallowest Reality TV Show out there.

On all the other reality shows (minus stuff like 'Paradise Island' and 'Are you hot?') the average looking participants arent given too hard a time because they arent model meterial (Case in example: Amazing Race) But whenever I've watched Big Brother, it seems the overweight, plain-looking and balding people have always gotten it worse. They are seen as dumb, incapable of winning comps, generally 'uncool' and just over all pathetic.

We have our Janelles and Marcellases who seem to think picking on the plainer people is somehow condusive to thier popularity and personality growth. Each year people seem to get shallower until you have a whole house talking about CG being 'incapable of winning' and 'fat and ugly', while the general reaction towards people like Nakomis is "OMGFBBQ! SHE DYED HER HAIR FLAMEY COLOURED! WUT AY LOZER!"

I find this pathetic and its really getting to me.

Nakomis is not ugly. She's actually quite attractive and I tend to want to watch her more than all the other females in the house.

Same with George.

He's a great guy and you know he's probably the only one in the house who is a really nice and decent guy outside. Plus, he has the most honest smile.

After tonight's episode, Janelle, Marcellas and Howie have lost my respect.

Its not about how you treat your friends, but about how you treat those who you'd consider to be on a lower level than you.

Thats about it,

Uz.

I agree with you totally.

Also, on Housecalls, a caller noted that CG has gotten more serious as time goes by and did Gretchen and Bunky think that it was strategy. Huh? How about the fact that just about everyone in the house makes fun of him either to his face or not...it's disgusting how shallow people are....

Seriously,

I just hate it.

Last year it was all about how Maggie was 'fat' and thus for the first few weeks she was deemed incapable of winning anything or even being a threat. This year, its Nakomis and how 'no hair colour in the world can change her ugly mug' Like, who says that?

Its just knawing away at me, and I really wanted to say something.

Well, unfortunately, CBS seems to think it is good entertainment or most would never see that. I seriously think the producers have a different view than most about what is 'entertaining'. Did I really want to see Howie not have a towel and call to Kaysar? Not a chance...but of everything that has happened that they could have shown, we got to see that...

nebartist,

Yes, that was shocking to see as well!

I don't have the option to get the live feeds so I live vicarously through those of you that do and I KNOW there were much better things to show. How about Nak going to Boogie after Kaysar went to her trying to save her?

Archived