Someone Please Explain the "Backdoor Method" To Me

KoKo33

Backdooring means you nominate Player A and Player B. Player C is who you want out, by not nominating them (when you could pick Veto players) means they can't play in the veto competition. The winner of the veto then uses it, and Player C gets put on the block, and then voted out.

Using the backdoor method would be very risky this season, because they don't always have a choice of who can play in the veto competition.

I'm thinking Big Brother implimented that (spining the wheel to pick veto players) to eliminate the backdoor method.

Thanks for basically calling me an idiot Fizzle. I don't know what the backdoor method is, I'm serious. ~ KoKo

hey! i did not call you an idiot. i seriously didnt know if you were serious or not and i thought maybe you were imitating Geore. which would have been funny :lol: but i guess since you are serious... its not so funny :(

sorry

It involves the backdoor of the BB house. :D

But seriously, George continuously asks about the backdoor strategy in the house, and I thought the same thing, that you were trying to imitate him.

Backdooring this season isn't as easy as it was in Season 5 and 6 due to 3 random players being chosen for the veto.

:) now that we have resolved the confusion of the back door...

one question I have... do we know if they spun the wheel in week two for the other 3 veto players, or did the HOH/Noms(Kaysar/Diane/Nak) get to select the other 3 players?

but we don't have confirmation on it? I had guessed that Kaysar picked James to play, and Diane/Nak picked Erika/Will to play... guess we'll find out Tuesday night, hopefully they will show us if it was pick'em or spin'em

A little reminder to never underestimate Nakomis: She's the one who came up with the back door plan. She called it the six-finger plan and used it to get Jase out of the house because he kept winning vetos. I loved seeing his face when he was told he was "safe" and loved it even more when he figured out he was toast!

She's the one who came up with the back door plan.

I don't think she really "came up" with it. She was just the first one to use it. Many people on the net, including myself, were actually talking about that possibility much earlier.

Many people on the net, including myself, were actually talking about that possibility much earlier.

Early enough for her to have heard of it before going in the house?

As I understand it, Nik didn't apply or even watch the show. She only was put in because CB applied and it was the DNA summer. Does anyone know if this is true?

As I understand it, Nik didn't apply or even watch the show. She only was put in because CB applied and it was the DNA summer. Does anyone know if this is true?

This is possible, yes, but I don't get how that would work.

How would Big Brother know that Nakomis had the same father as Cowboy if Nakomis didn't apply?

I don't know. I was hoping someone would. I know that Kaysar, Rachel, Apeface, Maggot, Sarah, and a bunch of other season 6ers didn't apply but were approached by BB. The application has a pretty extensive bio part. CB could have played the sympathy card by telling all about his long lost daddy. He knew his father's name. Maybe the producers looked him up and found a too-good-to-be-true character in who was then known as Jennifer.

For instance, if Erika had used the veto today, and Kaysar put up Boogie with the intention of getting him voted out, Boogie would be "backdoored", which means he wouldn't even have a chance to save himself by winning veto.

During Nakomis' year, her plan was called the "six-finger plan", which was a sophisticated form of backdoor where you get everyone who will be playing for veto to agree to use it, and then backdoor the target. BB changed the rules this year so that can no longer be done, since they spin a wheel for the veto players instead of choosing them.

This ends my backdoor tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it. B)

Archived