Sunday show maybe not a good idea

uvp

the ratings looks like it gotta be bad on sundays. mortys is like a desert and bb is on that never happens. people dont know bb airs on sunday.

:lol:

:o I just saw this thread realized I missed the show, lol. Oh well. On Sundays I usually don't watch tv or pay attention to it cause there's nothing on. Guess I'll have to set the reminder or something from now on. Even though I have the live feeds I would stil like to watch the show as well.

Well, Big Brother is the only reality show where I want spoilers. Since the show is going on at the same time they are playing the game and CBS lets everyone see the game 20 hours a day (4 hours of flame a day :D), it makes the game so much more interesting. I don't care for spoilers about Survivor or Amazing Race since all we see is the show and what they give us on the website.

I almost forget. I was listening to the song Rock The Kasbar on the radio and I dont know why but it reminded me of BB somehow! I was like omg!!! Tuned in about 8 minutes late. Wierd!!!!?

Saturday or Sunday doesn't matter to me... I record everything, even the live Thursday show.... we are getting ready to start watching the Sunday night show now here in TN... waiting for wife to get off phone with her mom (ok, could be another 30 minutes before we start watching :rolleyes: )

The Sunday idea is a good move ratings wise.

It isn;t the move that is keeping people away from Morty's this year.....but hey, at least people can post right? Ya gottta look at the positive side of things.....oh......wait.....nevermind

Dep

Archived