Week 2 nominations (Spoiler Warning)

ThatGuy

Your Nomination Prospects  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following houseguests do you think Kaysar will nominate for eviction?

• Dr Will
    • Boogie
    • Danielle
    • Nakomis
    • Diane
    • Chicken George
    • Erika
    • Marcellas
    • Jase
    • James

(Yes, I know I didn't put Janelle and Howie in the poll because it's HIGHLY unlikely he would nominate either one of them since they're really close with Kaysar. I put up James because it's a little more realistic, since he's not as tight with the other BB6ers)

I think Kaysay will be tempted to nominate Boogie and Will together, but he'll put one of them up (probably Will) with Nakomis because she's a real threat to the BB6ers (almost won HoH) and is really gunning for them. And (as long as there's is no more twists involving PoV), with just nominating either Will or Boogie he has the flexibility of putting up the other if the one nominated gets PoV. It'll probably be best for Kaysar to keep Danielle for now, to keep Marcellas on their side with the incentive of getting rid of her in the near future as long as she lays low and doesn't stir things up again.

P.S. I'm happy that Kaysar won too :) WHATUP KAYYYSARRR!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not happy

but i see WILL / NAKOMIS up on the block . mike if they want to backdoor nakomis if one of sov when veto

I don't think so.

I don't think it will be Dr. Will. That would be stupid. They had agreed in the gym that the floaters should be first to go. Now we'll have to see who he thinks are the floaters.

you tell me these sov idiots are more afraid of floaters instead of the real gamers. then why did they evict ali for? i am not a fan of floaters by a long shot but to make floaters top priority is another reason why i say it again sov/janelle are not good @ strategy.

Everything's changed in the game since I last saw Kaysar speak on the feeds, but sometime last weekend he was all about getting Will and Boogie out. He said he felt 'sterile' compared to them . . . anybody else remember him saying that on the hammock to Diane? Kaysar has mentioned Will's name a lot as somebody he sees as a threat, so Will definitely seems to be in Kaysar's crosshairs . . . though I agree with UVP and ThatGuy that Kaysar may choose to put up Nakomis instead of Boogie (as a favor to Howie ?) - she already wants them out so it's not like it's going to piss her off even more.

Ditto SAM...I remember that ...

But also on the very first show Dr. Will and Mike were talking about getting Kaysar out when they were upstairs on the balcony so I think Kay should go after Mike....

or do what he did last season and put both Mike and will that would be interesting :P

My guess would be, Dr. Will, Diane, or Nakomis. Some variation there-of.

He has a thing against Cappy... er I mean Will. (Ie: Any other alpha male).

But I think that Janie and Howie will suggest Nak and Diane, because they voted 'against' what they wanted, and that was for Dani to leave. Though honestly, that will just be an excuse.

He has a thing against Cappy... er I mean Will. (Ie: Any other alpha male)

lol I was kind of thinking the same thing, though I personally avoided any mental reminders of the Cappinator (~ shivers . . . ick! :P ~). he he Kaysar even won HOH in that same type of competition . . . which of the houseguests said 'this' type deal. Also if Kaysar does end up nominating Will, I could also see Boogie engineering Kaysar's eviction next week like Maggie did.

Gad, if Kaysar ends up getting evicted next week somebody please refrain me from voting him back in the house for a 4th shot if they do another one of those America's Choice deals :lol:

Adding to what I said earlier, I feel Kaysar and the BB6ers will go after Nakomis. James and Howie appear to really want Nakomis gone, so they'll pressure Kaysar to nominate her. Nakomis despises the BB6ers, so I doubt she'll do any of the campaigning to the BB6ers that Alison and Danielle did. Now when I think about it, I think Boogie is more anti-BB6 than Will. It may be smarter for Kaysar to put Boogie over Will now that he has this chance, since it'll probably be easier to get rid of Will in the future than Boogie (the 'already won' factor will definitely continue to make him a target). Still, I think Kaysar is more likely to put up Will over Boggie if not both of them at the same time.

P.S. Does the winner of the PoV still get to choose a replacement if used, or was that just a one-time thing due to the two HoHs?

Latest update - Nakomis is the primary target at this point . . . only Howie is worried about Will or Boogie . . . James is worried about Jase. Man that Will and Boogie sure are good - looks like their tactic of not telling Nakomis and Diane that the house had turned from Danielle to Alison worked.

When do you all think people going to start targeting the floaters?!?

Guest StarBaby

Floaters are useful right now, because votes count. They need the extra votes to make sure they can get out who they want, IMO.

I completely agree that floaters are useful right now. Not only do they help with the votes, it is still early enough in the game to bring one of them out of floaterdome and firlmly into an alliance. The BB6'ers already know they have a huge target on their heads. It makes sense to get rid of someone gunning for them (like Nakomis or Diane) and keep the floaters close for protection.

i think it would be smart to put up Nakomis and Boogie. just to pit those two alliances against each other. And if Nakomis or Boogie win veto then put Diane in Nakomis' place or Will in Boogies place. You've got to keep the floaters like Chicken George, Erika and Marcellus because like somone said earlier you need the votes. And plus, they arent that great at comps. I think jase needs to go, he's the most dangerous guy in my opinion. But i think if you put him up and then he won veto then he would completely change and become the old jase from BB5. On a tirade of revenge. But to be honest, out of all of them I'd like to see Diane go next. Just because she can do physical and she's smart. She's the biggest girl threat, besides Janelle. Nakomis is smart but she's not all that physical.

i hope he puts up Wil and Diane. I know Janelle loves Nakomis and respects her gameplay.

Either way I know Kaysar will think this one out.(Hopefully not too much..lol) I know a lot of you don't think he has game, I believe he does and I think he has learned from past mistakes, thats why we have seen a more subdued Kaysar.

Now let's all cheer for the hookah!!!. Ok all the Kaysar fans then, you know who you are :D

Kaysar just said it, he wants Will out

I'm not surprised, he should put Booger up with Will, but doesn't sound like it since James seems to be next to Will.

I have a feeling Kaysar is going to blow this one too .

Totally wrong.

I just sat here and watched Kaysar, Janelle and Howie go over this in the HoH room for an hour. They are putting up Nakomis and Diane, and Nakomis is the one they want out case closed. Then they want to publicly cut a 'deal' with Chill Town about it and make them look like they are targeting floaters. They don't actually expect them to keep the deal, but they are doing what they want to do anyway and there is a small chance they might keep it.

They hope to use Chill Town to sow dissension amongst the other guests.

It can change, but he HAS to nominate Will. He thinks that by going after Will like he did after Cappy last year, they will go after him when Will's gone. Howewer, the nerd-herd is not here, and no one will care about Will leaving besides Boogie, and he will nominate Kaysar regardless. Chill town wants Kaysar out more than Diane/Nakomis do, because if Will is out, Diane/Nak would be afraid to go after Kaysar because of all that Jennifer stuff last year. Not breaking up chill town right now would be a huge mistake. I'm telling you, if Will doesn't leave this week, he'll be in the final 2. Kaysar, you won't get the 4th chance to play, and please, do it right this time.

I'm on and off again between movies.

I overheard them saying Will + in the HOH room for a while,

I personally don't wan't to see Will go yet, he's kinda funny with Howie. I wouldn't mind seeing Nakomis on the block with Will.

Archived