Week 2 nominations (Spoiler Warning)

ThatGuy

Your Nomination Prospects  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following houseguests do you think Kaysar will nominate for eviction?

• Dr Will
    • Boogie
    • Danielle
    • Nakomis
    • Diane
    • Chicken George
    • Erika
    • Marcellas
    • Jase
    • James

I don't understand why they don't go after Will... they have to...He is playing his game...He should have been the first one out the door.... If he doesnt go this week well then they are fools for not getting him out.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because Kaysar.. being you know, the smartest man on earth.. decides that it's more important to put up Nak and Diane to see if it pisses Jase off, than to put up people who are actually.. well, true threats. Week 2, they're nominating two people, who are threats but definitely not the biggest, just to see if it pisses one person off.... yeah, he's a genius :rolleyes:. But lets keep in mind, this IS the same group that let Maggie walk away, when James KNEW it was a stupid thing to do, so it really doesn't surprise me if they'd just let Will and Mike walk away too, lol.

I still think Kaysar and Will have an alliance hence the reason he doesn't want to put Will up. But that's just me.

I think both moves work. It just depends who you want out first. It seems to me that Will/Boogie will not win many competitions, while Diane and Nakomis will. But then again, Will and Boogie are a strong alliance that plays the game with talking and can influence a lot of people's actions in the house. Instead of putting one of the alliances for eviction, choose one from each camp. Will/Nak or Boogie/Diane or whatever. And if any of them manage to win the veto, just put the other partner up for eviction and evict the better player, which would be Will or Diane, IMO.

Now if you talk about wasting an HoH, then you'll put up George.

I think Jase, Danielle, and Marc are loners and will be out of the game eventually. And even if one of them stays until the end, they won't have the votes needed to win. So the strong alliances have to be dealt first: Will/Boogie, Nak/Diane.

My two cents.

Oh I'm all for putting up Diane and Nakomis if it's for, well.. because they're threats. But the only reason Kaysar put them up was to see if it'd piss off Jase, that's why I think he's an idiot. Kaysar was always overrated when it came to the intelligence department, but this move is just.. idiotic. I sure hope he changes it before nominations come around. I have to agree, one of each would be best, you're guaranteed to get one of them out, no matter how you look at it. And if Jase is in an alliance with them, it'd still piss him off.

For me, I would have personally put up Will and Mike, because like you said... Will and Mike KNOW how to talk to people, and they KNOW how to make people second guess themselves as well as their alliance. With James being the odd one out in his alliance, if W&M stay... they're going to start putting thoughts in James mind (which mind you, won't be hard.. he doesn't trust them anyways), and things can turn ugly for the Sovs after that.

Diane and Nak however, don't really have that talking power W&M do, sure they may be a threat in competitions, but they're not even that big of one. Jase is a bigger one than them. I think it'd be smart just to get Will or Mike out (preferably Will, obviously he's the brain of the alliance), early. And Kaysar being the "genius" he is, should know this.

Actually the reason he said he was putting up Nakomis and Diane was to weaken the alliance he believes Jase has with them and then Jase would be with them. It's more a strategy of keeping your enemies close (jase) and losing a good player (either Nakomis or Diane). Kaysar sees Nakomis as a very smart player and knows he came within one question of losing the HOH to her. That would have been a disaster as she would have nominated Kaysar and Howie.

For someone who says they do not want to be there he sure did some serious pacing after Kay won HOH. He tries to act like he doesn't care but we all know he does! If it were me in HOH I would put up Nak and Will. Those are the two strongest players in the house IMO. Will likes to play like he doesn't care and that confuses people and Nak is downright tough.

correct Onionhead.. very true. it would be a big mistake if they dont nominate will

i think they should.. and so does Will! lol i say give him what he wants.. a challange.

If Kaysar was as smart as he thinks he is, he would put up Will and Diane.

Why mess with the floaters while they're flaoting you way? Ya know.

Veto comp...If Will or Diane are taken off, replace with either Booger or Nakomis. But the serious game play will be getting the rumor out that that is the plan. So Nakomis and Booger know they could be in the noose, as well.

But then again, as much as I like Kaysar, he is never as smart as I think he should be.

Kayser's best bet is one from each alliance Will/Boogie and Diane/Nakomis. I would rather see Diane and Nakomis go up but for Kayser one of each makes more sense. That way POV won't affect anything cause the other would just go up in the place of the one coming off of the block.

I also think that if Boogie is evicted, Will will try his best to get out of the house. He really doesn't seem to want to make sequester. I think he'd probably end up quitting. He's only there to help Boogie, IMO.

I guess it's gonna be Nakomis and Diane. Kaysar's plan seems very involved and complicated, so it will probably blow up in his face. It involves flushing Jase out from his alliance with Diane, some fake alliance with Chilltown to sow dissension-----I guess he never read Thoreau. "Simplify, simplify"-----. Or was that Emerson ?

omg - I almost died when I heard the sov's conspiring to manipulate Chilltown. Dr. Will's 'won' . . . he's totally won (figuratively speaking) - like even if he goes next week, the fact that he survived even 2 weeks without being nominated is a huge achievement. Gotta respect Dr. Will.

Every one keeps talking about getting out the floaters, but I think there are only gamers trying to appear to be floaters. I think there are alliances that no one knows about yet. I may be wrong but I think some will be surprised about some alliances that are just playing smart.

Okay yeah, I'm better starting to see the beauty of the 'floater' strategy. I think people were only talking so much about getting rid of them last week because people didn't really respect that game - the way last week's voting went back and forth George, Marcellas and Erika came out looking a lot more relevant since they ultimately determined the outcome . . . AND did it without pissing anybody off.

They might really benefit from another heated vote campaign like last week, otherwise the sovs might not feel like they need them and might start talking about how they 'deserve' to make it farther than the floaters, eh?

PS Yeah, sheera - Danielle's like a lion who's just in retreat to lick her wounds. Can't wait for the 'eye for an eye' stuff she promised Ali . . . roar!

Archived