Ali calling Janelle BUSTO

daisyrey

i HATE ali she just flipping called janelle busto.i so hope that skanky ho is gone thursday. jase asked janie what she thought about ali she didn't rip on her but the whore who practically had to boink her way thru her season called the girl who plays her self well and strategically and even the toughest of the guys are afraid of janie get's called busto. i flove janie i hate the whore. :angry:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is somewhat right. aint too much real about janelle

Hi Everyone,

This is my 1st post :D I usually just like to read the other comments and enjoy the banter. I found this site a few of seasons ago and have been a secret reader ever since. Tonight I just had to say a little something about Allison's "Busto" comment. How could she possibly call anyone Busto :o considering I thought she was the "Man Troll" of her season not Dana. No but only is she jealous she has some serious issues instead of hating on Janell maybe she should channel all of that energy toward a new strategy since she happens to be on the block.

Oh well those are just my drive by thoughts :)

yeah in hollywood that the natural i guess fizzle. man i was shock to know dani had fake boobs

with danielle yes never thought she was so :angry: with her breast before that she would get plastic surgery

nak may be ugly but she is happy with her self i respect that. allison has a eating disorder. janelle is on her way to breaking plastic surgery all time record.

I know alot of people won't agree - but I love the game that Ali brings. She's a self-admitted liar, she's cunning, and she could make it a great show. I just thought it was funny when she asked to listen to a CD and went for the spy -cam. Kind of the love/hate thing - I love to hate her :blink:

she is not a self admitted liar to the people she is lieing to. lol she only told us she is a liar. she didnt go pulling no Dr. Will and announce it when she went into the house.

I know alot of people won't agree - but I love the game that Ali brings. She's a self-admitted liar, she's cunning, and she could make it a great show. I just thought it was funny when she asked to listen to a CD and went for the spy -cam. Kind of the love/hate thing - I love to hate her

I am with you!! Man I hate to see wither Dani or Ali go but who ever stays will bring something to the game

yep ali needs to stay for the good of the show

Archived