Who's getting the boot on Thursday?

cindyannie

I thought that they had Allison locked up with votes from Erika, George and Nakomis but it sounds like Will and Mike have pulled them over to voting out Danielle.

If there is a tie we still don't know what happens.

Has anyone else noticed that Marcellas had Jase asking him should they go with the BB6 group or Will and Mike's? Marcellas is afraid if he votes against BB6's group they will come after him.

I don't know how this vote is going to go. Anyone else think it is changing?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is more stacked against Dani leaving , the 4 BB6 is still not the majority . And Marcellas knows that they will understand why he wants Dani out so bad , he has told Janelle many times.

Didn't last year they have a week where it was a double eviction? They voted once then they had the HOH contest and they voted out right away the next person on the same show. I think Howie won the second half of it last year? Yana will know are you there?

It's in the interest of the Season 6 group to eliminate Alison -- and if the others figure that out, then you would think they would want to keep Alison in since she clearly poses a major threat to them.

Will and Mike have figured that out and that's why they have told everyone to vote out Danielle. It didn't help either that Danielle was buddy buddy with the BB6 players. This might work. Then the BB6 will be so exposed and weakened. If they lose the next HOH that could be it for two of them. Probably Janelle and Kaysar.

the others have already figured that out.

and the double evictions happened later on in the game. of course if they really wanted to shake things up a little they could do the double eviction earlier as in this week.

I'm going to put my opinions into this (and its only my opinion). When I watch the live feeds it seems like Will and Boogie are on the fence, maybe I missed something. They were talking to Howie earlier in HOH saying they were looking for a definite vote and I really believed they weren't sure who they were voting for yet. But I'm gonna guess that the 3 bb6ers and Erika will vote out Alison as of right now. Erika because she seems to have moved closer to the bb6ers and she has her background with Alison still from bb4. So at the very least I think the vote will go 6-4. I'm hoping Dani leaves. But I still would love to know what would happen in the invent of a tie.

All those are possible but I think Mike and Boogie got to Howie today , I think he may be the swing vote. He is not as stupid as he acts and knows he is the last choice in the BB6 Alliance. and keep in mind Mike and Will are really campaigning and the BB6 is not , ( over confident maybe) . I honestly think will be Dani this week to go out.

I can't believe they are acting 'scared', and feel threatened by the BB6ers. It's simple-- they get more power the longer thay hang around. And, the best anyone could do in that group would be #5 on the totem pole. That's not great.

I"m worried, since it seems like, from reading this board, that some people are already acting like BB6 is in charge. Chickens!!! They don't want to risk their rath!!! They aren't all that powerful right now, since they are only 4 and there are 14 in the house. Every person that gets eliminated that isn't one of them, just makes them even stronger.

The main thing that the 10 other houseguests need to do at this point is to break that group up. First to go should probably be Janelle. Howie would be lost without her. And I think Kaysar and James could easily jump ship and start working on a new game.

Then, geez-- get rid of Marcellas. I don't have the feeds, but y'all make it almost sound like he's quiverring in a corner, undecided about what to do, and terrified of the wrath of Janelle and her crew.

This sounds to me like it could be another All star Survivor, where Rob called the shots, and everyone just pretty much did what they were told.

Alison gets it. Danielle gets it, and I think Will gets it. The rest of them ?? Well, I'm not sure yet, but some of them seem to think that it might be ok to play for 5th place, and hook up with the BB6ers. Blllehhhh

I agree with you to a point about the BB6 group only being 4 but don't forget that James , Kaysar and Howie are all good at the competitions and I think Marcellas feels like he already gave his word to them so if he doesn't vote their way he will be nominated. But yes they all know they should try to take out the BB6 group first...even Danielle and Erika know that. But they are worried about picking the wrong side. It will all depend on who wins the next HOH which direction some of the "floaters" go.

Howie is NOT the swing vote, I can guarantee it. As mesmerized as he is by Dr. Will, he's not that stupid. He will stick to his alliance and vote like his alliance. The swing vote right now I think is Marcellas. He could just be hanging out with Diane for information, or he could be rethinking his plans to align himself with the Sovs. I really can't read Marcellas right now, same with Chicken George.

even from the live feeds it is really hard to tell who will really do what . They all lie so bad with everyone they talk to , I know the BB6 people are voting Ali , the rest it is a total crap shoot.

I really think it will be Alison if James, Howie, and Kaysar are set at voting out Alison. Erika will just because she hates Alison then George and Marcellas at least one of them will vote out Alison, maybe both. So Alison will go or it will be tied.

Archived