Who's getting the boot on Thursday?

cindyannie

I'm hoping that if there is a tie, the two HOHs compte to cast the deciding vote. Couple of comments, wolfrider, sorry but yeah Howie is as stupid as we think, maybe stupider. And bbfan100, while I think Dani's idea was a good one it was executed way wrong, making her a lesser threat IMO...it was too early to be playing the James flip flopper card. Way too early.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the HoH's will get to compete as well, who knows...

furio22, it likely goes down from 14 to 12 competing because the heads of household don't compete? That should actually be 11 competing next week, since 2 HoH and 1 eviction don't compete. Probably just a screw-up by TV Guice.

It's sounding like to me that they might try to force a tie... Don't know what would happen then... Maybe Janelle and Jase would have to agree again... Who knows LOL

Thats very weird. I looked on my cable tv guide and it said that one houseguest will be evicted on thursday but then on sunday it says that 12 hoouseguests compete. So somewhere in that time-frame another housegues will be evicted?

Quote by Sunflower:

"also, can someone explain to me erika's logic of wanting to keep alison, doesn't make sense?"

Sunflower,..the ONLY reason Erika woudl consider voting for Aly to stay is because she does NOT want to go against the MAJORITY vote and stick out to the BB6er's as a traitor! She promised them her vote for Allison to go as protection for Janelle,..but if the majority votes Ally,..and Erika is a swing vote with the 66er's it draws attention to her and she wants to do her normal thing which is FLOAT! Both her and Marcellas do not want to be the ONE who decides who goes and stays because that makes them targets and if Ally goes,..then marcellas and Erika are exposed as being with the BB6er's!

BUT,..Erika ALSO told Allison she can't give her her vote but that she would GET her a vote from CG,...which is CRAP cuz he already gave his word to Dani that he would vote for her to stay! So now Erika is completely stressed out because she will be exposed either way! That ruins her "floating chances"

;)

TV Guide always makes these type of mistakes... It happens every year... It could be that there will only be 12, or it could be that TV guide just screwed up...

Archived