Janie should use the Veto

I agree... Casper. By taking Danielle off and putting Dr. Will against Alison would be the best move for Janelle. The two people that talk about getting rid of Janelle first (of the Sov's) is Alison and Boogie (which means Dr. Will.) So, it wouldn't matter which way the votes went, one of her threats would be out.

Unfortunetly, her own team is focusing more on Chicken George than they are anyone else. Dumbasses!

Dr Will is my favorite player but if I was Janelle, I would be very tempted to use the veto and stick his butt on the block. It would be a bold move and could eliminate a very strong player from the game.

Everyone seems to be holding back at this point.

God I soooo wish that would happen. But, it probably won't. And if it did, Dr Will would just go on and on and on to Julei about how he was such a threat and they had to get him out first.

Dep

lol I wouldn't care .. it would save Ali .. and well honestly, I don't mind Dani that much.

Howie was just ranting and raving about back dooring Nakomis like she did to Jase ..

Well i think she should just leave it the way it is...why take the chance of pissing someone else off??? And plus even though Dr Will wants to take out the BB6ers Kaysar is first on his radar for some reason. Which is bad for Kaysar but okay for Janie. I love Kaysar (as my name states) i just think Janelle could make it longer in this game than him.

Leave it as is. I think they've got to take it one step at a time. If Dr. Will goes, you still have Alison in the house. She, out of all the ladies that can compete, has the best chance of winning that HOH. We all know she's going to be gunning Janelle down. I say take Alison out and worry about Dr. Will later. It's just too risky for Janelle.

I think that Dani is a bigger threat to the sovs, and to Janie than Allison is. They are focusing on her being physically strong to win comps, but Dani uses other people to do her dirty work, and since Dani is friends and allied with James, and she can speak to camps that the sovs can't .. James has more protection by keeping Dani .. which is bad for Kaysar, Howie and Janie. Because everyone knows James's only true alliance is to himself. And he will switch sides on them .. and stab them in the back if given the chance.

Alison, currently only has Diane on her side .. and a few other floaters who might like her.

I think Will or Dani should be taken out, not Ali.

I think Janie should leave things as they are and take out Ali. Dani will not be able to easily manipulate others like she did before because they all know each others' strategies. She tried it and everybody peeked her game in no time flat. If the BB6 alliance wins next HOH (and that is a huge if) they should nominate both Will and Mike. I think that is the smart move, emotions aside.

I liked Janelle's idea about using it on Erika. Janelle seems to see past Erika's leeching..I've got your back, let me kiss your ass and ride your coattails personality. AND..if Janelle did that... it would save her from being a future target with alison or danielle. Janelle had the right idea...but of course the boys shot her idea down. I hope she pursues this thought.

go janie use it and put up erika

ashee Posted Today, 06:18 AM

Leave it as is. I think they've got to take it one step at a time. If Dr. Will goes, you still have Alison in the house. She, out of all the ladies that can compete, has the best chance of winning that HOH. We all know she's going to be gunning Janelle down. I say take Alison out and worry about Dr. Will later. It's just too risky for Janelle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly....If Ali stays, and wins HOH, Jani's time in the house will be a short one. Will or Dani, aren't that strong in the competitions. imo

Leave it as is and get rid of Alison. Not only is Alison the bigger threat at this point, but does Janie really need to bring more attention to herself as someone seen as 'guiding' events by making a move like that? It's in her better interests to keep it simple at this point.

Janie's personal motivations for wanting Ali aside ..

I think if the other houseguests vote out Ali they are dumb. At this stage in the game, you WANT strong people who win comps in your alliance. That way if say .. you yourself aren't a strong player and can't win the comps, you have someone in your camp who can, who will take out people on your side.

Dani and Will have BOTH confessed that they threw comps during their years. It would be a mistake to assume just because Ali won some, that she is a) going to win them this year or B) that Dani can't win them, and thus is the wrong target to evict.

But what will happen, will happen.

Guest StarBaby

Okay, that's a strong opinion when you have to post it under two different names! :P

I still hope Ali goes, just because she irritates me, if for no other reason!

Guest StarBaby

Yes, I think they would have to agree on the replacement (since they had to agree on the original noms). Unless there is some new twist that we don't know about yet.

:lol: So true, if you can't back up your opinion w/ one identity, bring in a second to help support your argument!

Anywhoooooo, I believe Ali is the biggest threat to Janie NOW. She kicks butt in competitions and the sooner she's gone, the better for Janie.

Oh and good question Ms T..I didn't think about that

But....Janelle was quick to point out that their alliance doesn't have the numbers and they need to get more people on their side. I think if she takes off either Dani or Ali and puts up Will or Mike (who are gunning for them no matter what) it might win Ali or Dani's trust and give them another ally. If Will or Mike are put up I believe everyone will vote them out. That saves Ali or Dani too and they will appreciate the move.

The whole two HOH thing can be so manipulated as well. Like now with Janelle winning Veto as well she now has the power to alter the decision her and Jase made. Now Jase could be pissed with that but I don't think he will care. He wants Mike and Will out too.

I dont think she needs to get rid of Erika just yet. Let her ride the coat tails and when push comes to shove and they have to get rid of one of their alliance then she's the one to go...its better to keep her in the game for her vote than to just get rid of her because she's a leech ...

I logged in under the wrong name by mistake, sorry.

And actually .. the more I think about it, the more I know that it's wrong to vote out Ali .. they always evict the old person or the person whose 'annoying' first, and they come back to regret it.

Let me see ... Nak and James are two of the people that Dani is getting closest to. These are the two people that Howie can't stand the most, or are most likely to stir up some stuff for Howie.

She is MUCH more of a threat to Howie than Ali.

If they evict Ali .. I look forward to sitting back and watching it bite 'em in the butt.

Say what you will about the sovs .. but they ALWAYS choose the wrong target.

Archived