Janie should use the Veto

Guest StarBaby

Well the suspense will be over soon since veto ceremony is in 2 hours. Then this thread can be laid to rest.

Janie just didn't have enough time to thoroughly think through this POV... what's a girl (Alliance) to do with 48 hours... think??? There's only so much time in a day for Laser lessons, Pilate Lessons, unabashed re-living of past seasons, eating, sleeping...

THERE'S NOT TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!! :angry::rolleyes:

Uh actually she's been doing nothing but playing the game ever since. She has wondered out loud if she should use it and nominate someone else. Kaysar and her discussed it briefly. The good thing about Janelle is she doesn't have verbal diarhea like some of them do and she keeps a lot of her thoughts and opinions to herself. I like the way she plays the game. She is smart.

James certainly made sure that she and Jase had NO CHANCE to talk about it before the ceremony. He was GLUED to that chair in the HOH room.

I wasn't serious... I was being sarcastic. Oh well. ;)

Janelle made a mistake by not using the veto. She should've used the veto, save Danielle and put Boogie on the block. That way, Will, wouldn't be able to keep Allison 'cause his vote would've been for Boogie to stay, and also Alison wouldn't allign with Boogie/Will.

WHy wouldn't Alison go with Booger and Will? That would appear to be the best company to keep considering no one trusts Alison. She's smarter than Boogie, could beat them both in competition and would be a dream F2 partner for Will. Why not make an new axis of evil.

Archived