What happened to Mortys this year?

Every other season there were so many people on all the time that if you looked at the first page of posts and then chose to respond, when you came back there were 20 new posts and new comments on all the others. This year it seems there are only a handful of people on regularly. Did everyone move someplace else or are they just not watching this season :(

Just curious. Still love all of you who are posting and keeping things interesting. Just seems MUCh quieter this year

Dep

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there neighbor!!!! :)

My hubby and I just moved here in Dec. He was born here, but has been gone for most of his life. Come up some night and we can watch BB together and have our own little BB party hehehehe

Dep

Why did Mortys only show two parts of the full episode from Thursday? You'd think with the free bandwidth from youtube, you could show the full episode in parts

Really missing the regular Mortys video service - my computer just doesn't agree with YouTube at all!

Being an international fan, I've really appreciated the videos offered here over the last three years - offering me just what I want, the clips of key events without having to go down the route of downloading entire episodes.

And Mortys may not have been the only US site to offer videos at the beginning of each series - but it was the only one you could rely on to keep their service up throughout the entire season!

They say you don't appreciate things until they're gone - but I did appreciate them! Please, if in anyway it's possible come back from the darkside!

Doesn't it get busiuer as the season goes on? And also depend on the day of the week, like I could not get on on Thurs night at all. What did happen to Shockalot, I've been MIA for the last couple of weeks so not sure if he's just not posting right now(weird in itself cause Chicken George made it) or officially said "Bye bitches" to us. Actually, maybe Shock IS Chicken George, :lol:

As Morty said..."if anyone can donate about 2 gigs of disk space, and a few terabytes of bandwidth."

Brekkie Boy, if you would like to donate that kind of space, let Morty know and I am sure he will post media clips on his server again.

I'm sure it'll pick up once the show gets going more. So far they are all pretty calm....I'm waiting for the excitement lol Espeically James... he's quiet everytime I turn the feeds on. And Jase...WHAT IS UP WITH HIM?? They've all mellowed... so did we chose the wrong people?? lol

cindyannie Posted Today, 10:17 AM

Jase was embarassed at his performance on his show. He regretted being with Holly. He wants this time to be less obnoxious and more skeeming. He is playing it smart I think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree, he seems more focused on staying in the game longer this time, and possibly winning.

Shock is posting on other sites... He's not using the name Shock, but it is him... He told everyone at one of the sites I have been going to for a while now that a mod mummy followed him there (me) But the truth is I was there way before him and they called him on that... :D Although he has changed his tune... He now dislikes Ivette, and NEVER said that Maggie was attractive... Only that she looked better in the black swim suite than Janelle did in hers... He also is saying that his calling Janelle Jantran was a term of endurment... That he really likes her...

ahhhhh can I ask a question Yana? How are you able to follow someone to another site? What is a 'mom'? lol

Hi there Gingersnaps.) Nce to see your name, where in the world is Cherokee> I have not seen her around.

Yeah Ginger... He started the whole Kaysar and Ivette thing over there and when I posted his OWN picture of the events he goes right into this whole speel about Beau having to restrain Kaysar... When everyone told him that I was correct and that Kaysars fist weren't clenched he backed down and started saying that he was sure Kaysar wasn't going to hit Ivette... Then he turns right around in the next post and says what a good job Beau did of restraining Kaysar... Everyone over there just laughs at him and pretty much ignores him... The only reason he goes there really any longer is to post on Dana's part of the site...

Hi bb....good to see you too!

"Following"..........meaning that he started posting on a site then Yana went to post too, but Yana says it happened the other way around.

You know shock, just so full of himself.

:)

Hey Yana, why Dana? Wasn't he involved with James too?

He was a few other sites too...everyone always knows who he is though. Funny stuff. :)

Right Ginger... The funny part is that Shock never checked to see when I joined before he posted that I followed him there... That's why he got called on it LOL... Anyway back on topic... I think we will see more people posting soon... It's still early in the game... :)

He has a huge crush on Dana and she posts on this site, he seems to get a thrill out of her answering one of his posts... :)

Morty's is my favorite message board! I am registered here and I registered at realitybbq but could not log on to the board, so the difference is their board sucks, and this one works excellent.

Archived