What happened to Mortys this year?

I only registered at bbrqq to see if I could get info to bring back to Morty's but I could not get in...so I won't be going there and posting at all. I am getting to know people here and if I don't see some names that are regulars here I worry about them.

Thanks Ginger for that explanation. Is Yana a celebrity?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morty's may be a bit quieter.....but its a whole lot nicer! Last year I barely ever posted anything for fear of getting attacked :unsure:

Then I forgot my user name and had to rejoin this year.

But now this is the ONLY bb board I post on, and 99% of the time the only one I care to read :)

i admit that having him around was NOT fun. :lol: i did not see any humor in it. he was like a bad zit that would not go away.

there are plenty of other people here that make it fun to disagree with. :)

Quieter? chat went from maybe 8 if we were lucky a night to opening night when we had 46 (in two rooms yeah) , and they stayed till long after the feeds came on

As a year rounder I still look twice at the numbers when I log on.......116 today compared to 15 in December lol.

People don't realize Mortys in a year round site and that we have Race, Survivor, Apprntice, Idol, 24, Lost, Desperate Housewives, and many many more shows.

So is the baord quiet? For BB yes it is, compared to the past 10 months? no lol

Glad to see everyone here and ty ty ty ty to all the updaters and pic/video takers.

I have been here for my 3rd year now (first year I just read) and I am thrilled I can get on for now. But I know as the season goes on - it will get busier.

I was still having a bit of trouble the other day - not sure if its from my internet service or it was just busy that day.

I think the 'crush' for the past 2 BB seasons.... was during and after the Poll for the Best BB SITE that was posted on the internet.

Morty's tromped the competition.... and everyone piled in over here and jammed the circuits :o

Most of us learned our lesson... psssst - stay away from that poll if it's UP this year :unsure:

i am here doing my part

I think some have gotten frustrated with all the control over the threads that has been going on and have moved elsewhere. Sure, it helps to clean things up, but it's also disheartening to see a thread disappear with no explanation. Threads get merged, people lose track of 'em, some get censored (like myself) for petty reasons, and it just gets frustrating. I believe, though, that the intention is to lower the numbers here and this may be a way to drive some away. Just my two cents.

moderators aint playing this year. but i like it. it keeps the board from running like a crazy house.

uvpnolimits Posted Today, 02:35 PM

moderators aint playing this year. but i like it. it keeps the board from running like a crazy house.

Yeah, I have posted on one thread just to see it merged with another, but it hasn't been that hard to find...my complaint is when I don't get to see the juicy stuff before its removed or censored...its like FOTH, lol, my other problem is I seem to be having issues quoting this year, whats the trick???

i use to hate in previous year on here 35 posters posting the same crap in different thread this year none of that :D . quoting and sigs and avitar got remove to save bandwidth

to keep board moving faster and less internal errors

Guest jordansmom

I just want to say ty to all the posters for there up dates. I have the feed this year but im a stay at home mom and hardly get a chance to really watch. By the time i hope on i've missed so much, but thanks to the wonderful posters on here i never have to be in the dark for too long. If any of the posters are every in Texas dinner is on me. lol ( Buffet of course) :)

I think things will pick up once the season gets underway. I lurked here last summer also, decided not to get involved with all the drama that was going on, didn't really feel like registering just to go off on Shock, because it seemed impossible to have a rational argument with the guy, and it was guaranteed to frustrate the heck out of me. Sometimes I feel confrontational, also. But during the few times I do I head on over to {G}eneral {Mayhem} where the posters are out of their minds anyway and leave you good people alone until it passes.

*taking note to go to texas*

Awwww HAIL .....you shouldnt have said anything about free food....J's mom.....See you REAL sooonn!!!! :P

and btw how can you NOT love this site ...... :) Morty so HOT!! :lol:

I must agree I LOVE this site..... I normally have the live feeds, but my computer keeps giving me an error when trying to download REALPLAYER. The realplayer technicians are still trying to figure out why it isn't letting me download it. But thanks SOOOO much to MortysTV and it's crew, you do an AWESOME job.....

Archived