What happened to Mortys this year?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont have live feeds. will get it next season. yes this site is very good only one i visit that is bb related. lots of view points. love the debates

yup crappy.. i am in NJ and buffets are not cheap around here... come to think of it, they are not cheap AND they suck!

so i think us NJians need to carpool it down to texas for the 3.99 buffet!

Well I love nothing but I'm still strangely addicted to this site. It borders on downright obsessive at times. Kind of scary when I think about the years spent reading and posting here, although I think my employers might find it more frightening than I do.

Oh and buffet is the magic word! I lied earlier when I said I loved nothing.. I LOVE BUFFETS!

a person can die from eating at a buffet in NJ :lol: its true.

dont mind me, my family says its not worth it to take me to a buffet cause i eat like a bird :blink:

but i think the 3.99 buffet would be good for me. well worth it. only if its outside of NJ. if the NJ buffet doesnt kill you, it will give you some major diarrea :unsure:

Yep, this is definitely the BEST bb site ever. I don't feel the need to go anywhere else, this place has it all. Before I found this site, I'd go to the CBS chatroom. The people there sucked. They were so rude if you didn't agree with them. Here, even when you don't agree, it's seldom that ppl are ever rude or disrespectful. I've found everyone to be quite helpful and co-operative, especially when Morty himself wasn't able to put in the time to keep with the updates. So many ppl just pitched in to help, and continue to do so... it's really great!

:) Thanks to everyone for making this an enjoyable daily experience :)

Archived