Xavier Prather

S8mxlyZrNGjnKw1Zb9SsmJK0xFJ6JVrVcZtwhlgMvUUmr55dy7lMrj5HSi_v8dqyQekzMFgvMkgh5zKitbKvcZEMiJmAVSi4Mu8UYW_VXFUgii_56S5D7u36GerriTCFLJKubTV6

Xavier Prather

Hometown: Kalamazoo, Michigan

Current City: Milwaukee

Three words that describe you: Personable, confident, and fun-loving.

Favorite activities: Playing basketball, spending time with family and friends, exercising, kayaking, hiking, and chillin’.

Who are your favorite Houseguest duos? Those who became best friends in the Big Brother house or had a showmance?

Definitely the duos. Chilltown (RIP) is my all-time favorite, closely followed by The Hitmen.

What are you most excited about living inside the Big Brother house?

First and foremost, just getting an opportunity to participate in a game and live in a house that very few people can say they’ve experienced is pretty incredible. I want to see the design of the house up close and see what random guests (especially Zingbot) will show up throughout my time in the house.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?  

Not being able to talk to my family, especially my mom, is going to be very difficult. Also, having to live with 15 other people. I’ve never lived with multiple people for longer than two weeks so it should be interesting. I’m a bit of an ambivert so while I do enjoy being around people, I will definitely need some alone time to recharge.

What is your favorite past moment on Big Brother?

Britney Haynes’ goodbye message to Boogie after his eviction on BB14 or Danielle Reyes’ impressions of her BB3 houseguests. Both equally hilarious!

What is your strategy for winning the game?

From a competition standpoint, only win when I have to. Socially, make genuine connections and friendships with each of the Houseguests. Reiterate that we are playing a game and avoid bringing personal matters into game decisions. Adapt to the twists of the game as they come and enjoy playing Big Brother the way it was meant to be played!

My life’s motto is…

“Make your own luck.”

What would you take into the house and why?

• Pictures of my family; constant visual reminders of why I’m there.
  • My record player and my vinyl records; for good music and good vibes.
  • My cat. He’s awesome and will show people that not all cats are evil (FYI I love dogs too, I’m just waiting until I get a house to give my future dog the yard it deserves).

Fun facts about yourself:

• I’m a Taurus.
  • I have 10 siblings.
  • I was born with a severe clubfoot and had to learn to walk in a cast.
  • I completed a cross-cultural study abroad in England and Scotland.
  • I am not a fan of coffee. I actually made it through all of law school without even so much as a single shot of espresso.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it's fair that the cookout uses the veto on Xavier this week.  The only reason he's on the block is due to winning the comp to keep members of the cookout safe.  I feel that he's playing the best game right now.  The only person he needs to be wary of is Tiff. All members of the cookout are starting to see thru Tiff game.  

If the cookout makes it to the final six, we are going to see some of the best shows in BB history.  

On 8/30/2021 at 12:04 PM, HeleneL said:

Xavier is my favorite to win so far.  I do not care for Tiffany's gameplay at all and won't be sorry to see her go.

I actually like them both.  

Xavier is very shrewd, and I feel that he's not letting his ego get in the way of his game play.  

I agree, X is very shrewd and I can't wait to see if he is loyal to the cookout by going after Alyssa next the way he expected Tiffany to do with Claire.  I will not be surprised at all if he chooses to keep Alyssa til the end and go all the way to final 2 with her if given the chance.

What is really sad is that Tiffany is giving up a chance to win a large amount of money just so she can say she was loyal to something that is not likely to be loyal back once they see her give up Claire. That old fearmongering about losing jury votes if you don't remain loyal isn't going to work on X -- he'll do what's best for his game.

15 hours ago, carmen said:

I agree, X is very shrewd and I can't wait to see if he is loyal to the cookout by going after Alyssa next the way he expected Tiffany to do with Claire.  I will not be surprised at all if he chooses to keep Alyssa til the end and go all the way to final 2 with her if given the chance.

What is really sad is that Tiffany is giving up a chance to win a large amount of money just so she can say she was loyal to something that is not likely to be loyal back once they see her give up Claire. That old fearmongering about losing jury votes if you don't remain loyal isn't going to work on X -- he'll do what's best for his game.

At this point, I think the smartest move the HGs could make would be to vote out Xavier this week.  They all have caught on that he's been throwing comps all along.  I think this week is the last chance for any of them.  

Jury management is important, but it doesn't matter what the jury thinks if you're not in the Final 2.  Second place is better than sitting on the jury.  

• 3 weeks later...