Alison

Jem

i think that alsion is a shoe in only because if we dont vote her in the producers will probably throw her in to mix things up... but i really dont want her to come back in, yeah she won more than a few competitions that saved her ass in bb4 but if it werent for that her skanky ways would have gotten her a one way ticket out of the house <_< . and really, she was not that smart of a player - its more like when youre so hated any fool will bring to the finals to win (nicole + will bb2). she would be entertaining but i just hate her a bit too much now to think skleeping with evry guy in the house is funny...

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like Allison but she played a great game and deserved her spot in the final two... I think she should of beat Jun too... And if some idiot is stupid enough to let her string him along in a game, then so be it... All the power to her...

She needs it!!! HA!

You took the words right out of my mouth King... (except I think Jun deserved the win over Ali)

allison should have won that season easily.

thats why i like survivor finales better. bb hg holds grudges to the bitter end and wont never vote for the player who outplayed everyone and deserves to win.

WHAT!!! :angry: How about Sue with that one girl in season 1 saying if she was dying of water then she wouldn't give her a sip. I think that is bitter. All just because the girl lied to her.

I think you might be sarcastic,,,,right. :huh:

Sue had more issue with richard but she still vote for him in the end. sue hate everybody really. but when i watch most of survivor finale shows they mostly respect being outgame. in all the bb season i seen mostly they were bitter till the end. take daniele season you telling me she only gets one vote in the finale show regardless if the other hg seen the diary tapes .

By the way Jun deserved to win that season. Jun won her competition's which was an observation game HOH and she won a POV for putting the previous veto winner's all on a screen. While Allison won a veto for knowing about the MTV Video Music Awards and another veto for the people who were nominated, her HOH wins really were easy though. The first one was putting ping pong ball's in a tube thing and then on her second win in the tie breaker question which was by day's how many day's did you and your ex go out? Jun said 1,000,000 because she knew that if she had won then she would of had to vote out Robert and then Robert might not have voted for her and he also might have convinced other people to not vote for her as well. And Allison said one day. So you see When it is all said and done their competion win's might add up to the same amount.

Note ( Jun didn't compete in the veto competition her week as HOH because she was at the MTV Video Music Awars, furthermor Alison won that competition.)

jun vs allison season is up for debate on who should have won?

but do you think lisa deserve to win over danielle?

Guest StarBaby

News flash, Carvin -- Sam Walton is dead. Sorry to be the one to break it to you. But obviously, somebody at Wally World loves Alison.

Carvin's just good with photoshop! <_<:)

Very well done Carv :)

And Jinx .. I think the message will be a little more effective if you fly a banner plane over the BB house and ask that.

Since you know .. she's umm IN the house right now. ;)

Archived