New and Old Members

Guest ranster627

Morty's is the original, and a great source for all things BB ... welcome aboard Kat! Have a look around, and get your "posting" feet wet!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Katarina

That was quick, Ranster. Thanks, I'm doing that right now. I know that all the shows have or are coming to an end. Now I'm looking forward to Big Brother.

Hi I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself. You can call me Kat for short. I guess I'll check out the boards. I heard this was a good place for Big Brother when it comes on again.
Welcome to Morty's Katarina, love the avatar. Such a pretty flower.

I'm welcoming myself back again. I miss Morty's and I want to come here freely again. I haven't watched a lot of tv lately because of just plain ol' life happening, but I look forward to posting about BB here.

Now...I want to comment on Jem's continuation of some poster's countdown...lol...I wonder who that was that started it? Hmmmm....anyway, I like the trivia thing going on in there now. Too bad I probably won't know any answers. I'll give it a go though.

Welcome SerenityNow... and I think Jem would pay you to take up the countdown again... LOL

(I can't wait for BB to start either!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

Im a long time lurker, long time admirer of Mortys site. I have decided to join in time for the new season to start up because I feel like Im missing out on all the fun y'all are having. Im a reality tv junkie (honestly, I think I need a 12-step program or something *grins*) and even though I watch most of the reality shows, Big Brother will always be my favourite!

I live in Ontario Canada, and I am a SAHM of two kids. I used to have highspeed and subscribed to the live feeds faithfully, however we moved to a new house last year, and highspeed is not available in our area *sobs* So I cant wait to come here and get all the tidbits, and gossip that I'll be missing out on!!

I look forward to getting to know you all, and having fun chatting/posting!

Have a great day everyone!

Cheers,

Kelly

Hiya Loves BB

Us moderators dont have "glue" so you will just have to have your own thread of welcomes for a little while. :wink:

You'll get the hang of posting so dive right in.

Welcome to Morty's :D

Guest ranster627

welcome back ... I frankly like the idea of an introduce yourself thread here ... and think our old welcome new members thread can point us here!

I too am looking forward to MortyTV.com coverage of the Live Feeds this year ... I never get them because I am too cheap and rely on the great writing and observations of others!

Hey there all you old timers! Now that we've officially hibernated the winter away in anticipation of the summer's GREATEST EVENT...It's like a family reunion to meet again. Oh, I'm sure some of you stayed in touch and spent time on Morty's...but we know that our engines are getting warmed up as we 'gear up' for BB again.

I know my husband, my old roommate (hi Cheese!), & I have already began rehashing seasons past of BB to whet our whistles a little. I want to unofficially welcome all of the newbies as well, and say a big thanks to Morty as always. For those of you who were here last season, here are a few memories to dwell upon...

Everyone taking on a 'Cappy' name. Then ensued the fight over the name El Cappy Tan. And Cappy...you never really did explain why/how that thread started. Enjoy the amusement as the various names wander through your mind...Cappicorn, Cap in your a$$, etc... Mine was Chappy as in Chappy a$$ or Chappy stick.

First online Big Brother house game at Morty's. Wow. What started as a thread about who would be funny to be in houses together really gained momentum! And virtual or not, it really heated up in there. Right, ladies? Too many scandals to remember them all!

The Scott n' Jase Fans vs. Everyone else. Brain vs. brawn arguments here. Were they just too cocky for there own good? Don't know...but there were some knock down drag out fights.

Diane fans vs. Everyone else. Does playing dirty make you a bad person? Was she playing dirty or did she slit her own throat by letting her emotions take over?

Last but not least...THE TWINS! All of the speculation. By the time we were done...the cameramen were sets of quads!

So...I enjoy these thoughts (especially Cappy...which I don't bother trying to explain to those who weren't there anymore because I'm tired of the strange looks!). I sincerely look forward to engulfing myself in all of you again this summer. I missed you, friends. LET THE GAME BEGIN!

hey Murf...long time no type...but you forgot 'dep's' stalking of Marcellas..lol..who could forget the letters to and fro....YAY!

Now that you posted all of that Murph I am thinking how crazy we all were last year. All the crazy twin theories! Oh so much fun!!

LETS DO IT AGAIN....

And from what I remember, someone registered a new name that had Cappy in it or Cappy thought someone did and he posted that Cappy was his name and no one could have it but him. At first it seemed like he was dead serious and kinda miffed, but we started teasing him (it helped that he was away from his computer for a few hours) When he got back to the board there were like 5 pages of Cappyisms that he just had to laugh. he realized he had become a celeb.

Then it really became a really Cappybration!!!

Guest Positron

Hi

I am a new member and it great to be here!

Looking forward to talking with all of you!

Positron:)