New and Old Members

Guest half-pint

Hey everyone,

Been on vacation for two weeks... just got back... Can't wait to see what's been going in... :shock: :shock: Glad to be back...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back, half-pint!

Hope you enjoyed your Passover!

We've been chatting it up about all kinds of stuff since you've been gone. Have a look around and enjoy!

You'll love Morty's! Glad you're back safe and sound!!!

:D :wink:

hello all! i've been a "lurker" of morty's for a long time. always love the spoilers and the comments of everyone. thought i'd get off my lazy butt and try posting yesterday. i'm somewhat addicted to it! not getting any work done now! but hey, who needs a job when you can post all day??!!

anyway, just wanted to say hey to all and hope to talk to all of you soon!

Guest Anonymous

Hi Everyone! Long time "guest" at mortys - sounds better than 'lurking' doesn't it? Finally have gotten around to posting. This is a great site, lots of fun dynamics. Hope to join in the fun! Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

I know how to make an ava (Avatar, the little picture under your name.) But what i don't know how to do on these php boards is how to make a graphic sugnature, i made one, put it on photobucket, got a url for it and i put it here and it osen't do anything, the url just comes up. Is there some way that i'll be able to put a picture inside of my signature using the url that's there? Any ideas?

wakeupagainneo.swf <--- that's the image, i made it with macromedia flash, it's an animaton program.

Beetle433,

First off, Welcome again to the Morty family. :D

As nawlins pointed out, and as per the PM that I sent you.

Signature line images are not permitted as it slows down page loads for people.

Salter pointed out that avatar images size permits 80 x 80 and and 6KB, however hosting for avatars is not required. You can select a file form either your PC or give a web address in your profile.

Guest ranster627
[bTW, off-topic, I'm new here and just jumped right in, and although I probably don't agree with many things written here, so far this seems like a nice forum.]:)

Welcome to Morty'sTV.com, and we look forward to your perspective!

Welcome to Morty'sTV.com, and we look forward to your perspective!

Thank you! I find the perspectives here interesting, too.:)

Guest Katarina

Hi I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself. You can call me Kat for short. I guess I'll check out the boards. I heard this was a good place for Big Brother when it comes on again.