New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I'm here....I'm trying to read all of the posts....I just read the Announcements tread and it was very informative....I hope everyone read it!!!

Man....I never been addicted to anything IN MY LIFE....unitl Morty's was gone. I did get some of those emails....I instantly knew something had gone wrong...Ever since that DEVESTATING day....I have been walking around aimlessly asking people "What happened to Morty?" :shock: and they don't even know who I am.

Now Morty is back and I am doing the happy dance....dodidodidodidodi :clap

Guest bobflow
:D:D Hello everybody, :( took me to change my name alittle to come back on but I hope you regonize me by my Avatar I kept that the same. So this is my first post. :roll:

Guest GaYToR

Listen little green bouncy thing! Get back to the Survivor Writer's Dungeon until you are called upon to write again. I think I have you scheduled for Survivor 14, Episode 1.

Now Back on topic. :roll: WELCOME BACK SISSY!!!!!!!!!

Welcome all the new members! It wasn't long ago that I was new and I only lurked for about a month before the cops were called, er, I mean before I started opening my big mouth in here. Since then, I've made some pretty neat posting buddies who I'm pretty sure are real people.

:shock:

Now that I think about it, I could actually be chatting with aliens, or other entities. A lot of times, I know I banter with a lizard, a real gem with cyber-sonic training wheels, the cutest snail you ever saw, a spooky black cat, this bouncing green thing, a "sissy" mom, a Furby, a neb (no relation to a nub) and even a King! Sometimes this obnoxious Brit with a football shaped head shows himself, literally, and makes me choke on my coffee! :lol: (Silence, you contemptible shrew!!!)

:wink:

Well,I finally made it in, :D Many thanks to slowpoke and Jem for helping me out.It's so nice to see everyone and I look forward to peeking in on you guys from time to time, In case if you're wondering what I've been up to,I'm still working on my sites,keeping me very busy.I have 4 sites live now.You can check them out at:

www.safeselfdefense.com

www.centralsurveillance.com

www.bigeasylingerie.com

www.bigeasyleather.com

I didn't mean to desert you folks but a girls gotta work.So how is everyone doing.I found out about Mortys when I went to check out my email and had some pretty vulgar mail,I knew something was wrong then.I feel for you Morty,I know what it means to put the time and effort into building a site and then have some idiot take it away from you.Well I promise to check in more often and I look forward to seeing everyone again.

Jinx

Hey JINX...... You made it :!:

Hope your sites are doing well.

I know they're more than just a hobby for you. GOOD LUCK :)

Hope you're able to pop in more often now.

-----------------------

I think you were the one responsible for starting the first 'fantasy type BB House' (way back when) ...... We sure were floundering around... but we had fun :wink:

Welcome back 8)