New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm, Hi, I am a new member. I read a lot during the last couple of BB seasons - but I decided to take the plunge and become a member.

I am a reality TV addict - so I am looking forward to being a part of the Morty's community.

Susan

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

All of you members who have joined recently, have found your new home here.

You are smart to join now, because it gives people time to get to know you before the big rush begins with the start of the next Big Brother season in 6 months. (I made that mistake last year.)

This way, you'll have some friends and not get lost in the crowd of "newbies".

Also, being a member gives you access to the "On Topic" forum which is hidden to non-members. (You have to log in to see it!) There, you can discuss all sorts of non-TV topics, and be yourself.

So anyone reading this who isn't a member yet, what are you waiting for?

You're missing out!

C'mon, avoid the summer rush and join up now!

Just a bit of information that may be of interest to the fans visiting the website.

After running Rhino Home Video for almost 16 years and then working on the 'Ed Sullivan' show DVD releases (the Ed SUllivan/Beatles box), I've started S'more Entertainment, focusing to a great extent, on classic TV programming.

Intital releases include "Mister Peepers" (Wally Cox and Tony Randall), "Lotsa Luck" (Dom DeLuise) and "Good Morning, World" (Ronie Schell and Goldie Hawn) and am in the final stages of acquiring other series that appear on Morty's list.

S'more has a website but not sure of the protocol of this website would be breached or compromised but I can be reached at info@smoreent.com if anyone has questions or suggestions.

It's always great to welcome new members to Morty's. Come on in and have a seat.

Here's a thread where you can introduce yourself. Tell us a little about yourself, if you feel comfortable. If not, just post here that you have arrived.

On behalf of a everyone here, I hope you have a long and happy stay here at Morty's.

:D

WELCOME MSMOMMYX5!!!! :wub:

Hi all new comers, welcome to Mortys. Glad you joined now and have time to find your way around. I am a Spoiler scout, just post around me.

I am also the chat Host. Come join us anytime...if no one is there, (it does get slow this time of year,) come back in a little bit. To enter chat just click on the "Live Chat" in the top right hand corner of any page.

Have fun!!!!

Hi all the Newcomers... take your shoes off and put your feet up.... make yourself at home.

Psssst.... Mommy

Hmmm .. you just noticed we didn't say "Welcome" ?????

As I recall you jumped in feet first back in Aug.

Right into the Live Feed Update thread .... lol

Posted on: Aug 2 2005, 05:33 AM

"This is my first post...hopefully I am doing this right...

Kaysar and Howie taking showers.

Janelle reading Beau's Bible.

Maggie, April, Ivette, Jen and Beau talking about Rachel and how she has a crush on Howie."

Sooooo..... consider yourself Welcomed by me .... after all I am a self proclaimed Slowpoke :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All, I finally decided to register after being a spectator for a minute. Can't wait for the shows to start and have some interraction with people who feel the same way I do. Native New Yorker and The Amazing Race is the best thing since Wonder Bread. :lol:

Scorpion Diva

Welcome to Mortys Scorpion Diva and anyone else I missed.

Happy posting and see you in the chat room.

Hey guys, I just found this site. I am kind of behind when it comes to computers so just figuring out what these forums are about. Just wanted to introduce myself.

;)

Welcome.

Enjoy reading the posts, it won't be long before you figure out what this forum is all about. :)

P.S. Good luck on the new dad thing and good luck posting here.

Hey guys, I just found this site. I am kind of behind when it comes to computers so just figuring out what these forums are about. Just wanted to introduce myself.

;)

NEWBIE buys first round...

I will have a Rye and Pepsi, and no short pours either...

Welcome NewDad glad you found us.

Happy posting and see you in the chat....

P.S. State your opinion, be open minded and take nothing personal. :)

And most of all HAVE FUN!!!!!! :wacko:

Welcome NewDad glad you found us.

Happy posting and see you in the chat....

P.S. State your opinion, be open minded and take nothing personal. :)

And most of all HAVE FUN!!!!!! :wacko:

No no, most importantly listen to Dade... you don't want to see what happens when she gets mean :o