New and Old Members

Guest luvNlife

:D Hey everyone!!!

Long time, no see.

Great to be back and ready to rock!!! Let the evictions begin!!! 8)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luvNlife

Hey Ranster,

Help me out, please. Is that a new name, since last year? Or have we met yet? I haven't posted in a good while, so I guess I'm in the new again.

Guest ranster627

I am very new ... but lurked last year ... we never met but by your post I saw you were a returnee and this new housekeeper wanted you to feel welcome and comfy! :wink:

Guest luvNlife

I can't remember the exact name, but something like Old Guy--that always came up with clever one liners.

Hello all-- I recognize these names. :)

Guest luvNlife

That is very sweet!! I do predict it will get very busy and a bit rowdy. lol

I'm glad you are here.

PS-- I was trying to reply to you and hit the wrong button and started a new post, that says thanks. ooops---needs to be deleted. I'm sorry and obviously a bit rusty.

But hey, I can chat now!! :clap

It's always great to welcome new members to Morty's. Come on in and have a seat.

Here's a thread where you can introduce yourself. Tell us a little about yourself, if you feel comfortable. If not, just post here that you have arrived.

On behalf of a everyone here, I hope you have a long and happy stay here at Morty's.

I registered this morning. This is my 6th season watching BB and having feeds. Thanks to the updaters on the board. Great job.

Guest ranster627

welcome newbies, but once you post here at Morty's, you aren't new any more ... you're family! :D

Guest Lookin' Good

Hello ! I am new here. I think I will be looking around for a while. Looks good, though. :D

Guest camilla

hey everyone :D this is the first time i have registered but have ben watching since season 3.. just wanted to say hello

ranster morty and jem and all the others helping out this year.. you guys are awesome!!! :D

camilla :wink:

Guest WhitePhoenix

I have been reading Morthy's for a while now but never discovered the forum until this year when I started reading BB's updates. You guys seem like a fun bunch, glad to be here. :)

So where are the cool kids?