Big Brother General Discussion

If people really care how they are perceived on a reality show, they wouldn't be in the show. They are competing for money and will do anything whether it's their own idea or someone else's idea to advance.  I'm sure BB told them to ramp up the entertainment. Unfortunately, their idea of entertainment won't please everyone.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

If people really care how they are perceived on a reality show, they wouldn't be in the show. 

Or they would at least try to act respectfully. Thing is, you can only act so long then the true person will show.

As far as religion goes, last time I checked Catholics worshiped Jesus. Jesus was all about love and treating others in a kind and loving way. I think Alex didn't pay attention in Sunday school.

58 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

Oh dear grief we don't talk about politics, relegion or taxes!

Well religion was brought up so we talk about it. It's a free country right? Well I guess it would be if everything wasn't taxed so much! But we have those great politicians to thank for all of that. :D

1 hour ago, WOC said:

Or they would at least try to act respectfully. Thing is, you can only act so long then the true person will show.

As far as religion goes, last time I checked Catholics worshiped Jesus. Jesus was all about love and treating others in a kind and loving way. I think Alex didn't pay attention in Sunday school.

Catholics do not go to Sunday school. I don't judge religious people or most of the population based on BB HG actions.  

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

Catholics do not go to Sunday school. I don't judge religious people or most of the population based on BB HG actions.  

I wouldn't know, I'm not a Catholic. But judging (and I am judging Alex) from her actions I think she probably should have went. 

I will add, I feel free to judge any of the HGs for how that act because they signed on for this. To judge "most of the population" based on a handful of people is over reaching. If they wanted to be handled with kid gloves they should have stayed home with their mommies and off national television.

3 minutes ago, WOC said:

I wouldn't know, I'm not a Catholic. But judging (and I am judging Alex) from her actions I think she probably should have went. 

At least she is not having sex on camera and sticking her fingers up the other hg asses.  She should calm down with the constant hitting though..she's not five years old or maybe she is.

Just now, Lamasquerade said:

At least she is not having sex on camera and sticking her fingers up the other hg asses.  She should calm down with the constant hitting though..she's not five years old or maybe she is.

Jess wasn't making a show of praying with her rosary either. You have her pegged because she acts like she's a kid.

18 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Yes, that's a great comparison. Two consenting adults engaging in sexual antics, or showing how vile you can be to another human being, demeaning, character assignation, bullying, intimidating, etc. I'd rather have the sexual relationship. But who knows.

48 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

Yes, that's a great comparison. Two consenting adults engaging in sexual antics, or showing how vile you can be to another human being, demeaning, character assignation, bullying, intimidating, etc. I'd rather have the sexual relationship. But who knows.

All opinions. I didn't say it wasn't bad behavior and yes I was making comparisons. She is a lot of things Alex, but slutty isn't one of them.

8 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

All opinions. I didn't say it wasn't bad behavior and yes I was making comparisons. She is a lot of things Alex, but slutty isn't one of them.

Hmm, I thought, I believe, yes I read that you don't judge BB HGs based on they're behavior in the house. Are your opinions of house guests different from judgments of house guests? I don't think Jess actually made any actual penetrations. I'd rather be a slutty giver than cruel and lackluster regarding humanity while praying away.

12 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I think she is slutty she and Raven wear their shorts with their a** hanging out, but honestly I thought that black sports bra thing she wears all the time was on backwards.

2 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

I think she is slutty she and Raven wear their shorts with their a** hanging out, but honestly I thought that black sports bra thing she wears all the time was on backwards.

Alex is constantly pulling her shorts out of her crotch because her shorts are so small. Just saying.

5 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

Hmm, I thought, I believe, yes I read that you don't judge BB HGs based on they're behavior in the house. Are your opinions of house guests different from judgments of house guests? I don't think Jess actually made any actual penetrations. I'd rather be a slutty giver than cruel and lackluster regarding humanity while praying away.

Nope. Didn't say that. The post was about Catholics and I said I wouldn't judge religions or the population based on hg actions. I judge the hg, sure do because I can see what they how they act.  Also, I never mentioned names about sex because there were three couples. Of course we all know it was Jess with the finger butt poking...and that was not consentual!  I also think no one would give a rat's ass about Alex's behavior if raven was in the receiving end  instead of Kevin. Who by the way also prays with the rosary..isn't he a self confessed mafia guy with drug dealing past and jail time?

40 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Couldn't hold the rosary while her finger was up Matt's ass, could she now?

Sure could...

13 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Nope. Didn't say that. The post was about Catholics and I said I wouldn't judge religions or the population based on hg actions. I judge the hg, sure do because I can see what they how they act.  Also, I never mentioned names about sex because there were three couples. Of course we all know it was Jess with the finger butt poking...and that was not consentual!  I also think no one would give a rat's ass about Alex's behavior if raven was in the receiving end  instead of Kevin. Who by the way also prays with the rosary..isn't he a self confessed mafia guy with drug dealing past and jail time?

Maybe he's all talk a wanabee bad dude...

Maybe he is a bad dude ....

Does not mean he can't pray...

2 minutes ago, watchers said:

Maybe he's all talk a wanabee bad dude...

Maybe he is a bad dude ....

Does not mean he can't pray...

Exactly, so are we suppose to expect him to act a certain way because of his religion? That's the point I was making.  Also, if Alex was another religion other than Catholic it probably wouldn't even be a discussion because it would be so politically incorrect to do so. :Rolls eyes:. JMO

24 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

You don't judge religious people and most other people, based on their BB HG actions. 

Regarding Kevin, I know nothing about his past or if spent time in jail paying a debt to society for any crimes via Mafia or otherwise. I wonder what BB policies are for past criminal activity? He seems pretty harmless and one of the kindest houseguests this season. I don't like how Alex goes after anyone in the house.

7 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Exactly, so are we suppose to expect him to act a certain way because of his religion? That's the point I was making.  Also, if Alex was another religion other than Catholic it probably wouldn't even be a discussion because it would be so politically incorrect to do so. :Rolls eyes:. JMO

I pointed Alex out for her religious ways, not just because it is the Catholic religion. It's such contradiction, to be that ugly, then use religious quotes, pray, etc. all while being such a shit.

18 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

You don't judge religious people and most other people, based on their BB HG actions. 

Regarding Kevin, I know nothing about his past or if spent time in jail paying a debt to society for any crimes via Mafia or otherwise. I wonder what BB policies are for past criminal activity? He seems pretty harmless and one of the kindest houseguests this season. I don't like how Alex goes after anyone in the house.

Kind? How?  He was there every time there was a blow up in the house. He laughed about it and went along. He is no different than Paul is. They don't get involved yet don't attempt to prevent it either. His big crime in the house is he is a dirty old man. Kind to him is rubbing up the girls in the house.  He disgusts me as much as the others do. All he does is whine, and talk over people. Just as annoying as the others.