Big Brother General Discussion

8 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Oh yes, thanks, I remember now.  Reading that it was a vote by the public threw me off. He got a necklace I think.

Well America did have the first hand in picking who we wanted to offer that temptation to to begin with.  Had America not offered it to Paul he wouldnt have been tempted.  However, a good point was made by joystick that CBS more then likely played a huge part in it as well.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 5:50 AM, joystiick said:

Every year, what ever cast they put in the house, they always think they are the greatest bunch of people to ever grace the BB house. I can't imagine why this crew thinks they are great. 

Oh, my goodness. You remind me of Helen Kim saying that America will think THEY were the greatest of all time. She and Elissa did make the biggest move on their season but, it happened by accident. LOL! And the rest will be forever known as, s15.

5 hours ago, PinkyLee said:

Because they are all dim wits is why they seem to be OK with Paul winning.  Ive seen comps thrown before but how dumb can they all be??? They continue to throw the comps to whomever Paul wants them to throw it to.  Every time I see a glimmer of hope.....someone listens to Paul lol Side deal or no side deal why would a so called smart woman aka Ales throw the comp to Paul?  When all along she has said Jason is my right or die what a dummy unreal.  She doesnt have a clue by now that Paul is working everyone there???  Id never want to have a relationship with Paul inside that house or outside he is one smooth talker which leads me to believe lieing comes very easily to him so inside or outside Id never be able to trust him as a FRIEND.  

And last night the talk was even more ridiculous than ever, about who was throwing what, who should throw what, etc., etc.  It kills me how they all talk like somehow 3 or 4 of them can win the game, instead of just one.  Paul's lies and multiple alliances and cross-alliances have gotten so complicated and interwoven that there is simply no way that no one has not figured it out yet...unless they are all incredibly stupid (which they may very well be).

Hell, many of the conversations now seem to be how they ARE seeing through Paul's plans and schemes and how his plans are all about getting Paul further, but even then they say "well, I don't care, I trust and like Paul".  This truly is turning into the worst season ever.  They really should call it "Big Paul" and call it a sitcom instead of a competition show.

I really wish this Thursday was a TRIPLE eviction instead of just a double (hell, BB is supposed to be all about "expect the unexpected" - how original is that? - so why not have a QUADRUPLE eviction...hell why not evict them ALL and declare one of the pool floatee's the winner?)!

Alex's reasoning to Jason about throwing the veto to Paul is so skewed I'm at a loss to comprehend it.  And still talking to Jason with Josh included she's trying to convince Jason that it's necessary to throw the  next HOH to Josh.  This season is so off the wall I'm completely dumbfounded.  Now Paul is kind of planting the seed that he's torn about whether to use the veto or leave things as is.  Only Jason seems to see the craziness of throwing comps and is very worried about Paul's move.  I've given up trying to make sense of these numbskulls' actions.  :cookoo:

10 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Alex's reasoning to Jason about throwing the veto to Paul is so skewed I'm at a loss to comprehend it.  And still talking to Jason with Josh included she's trying to convince Jason that it's necessary to throw the  next HOH to Josh.  This season is so off the wall I'm completely dumbfounded.  Now Paul is kind of planting the seed that he's torn about whether to use the veto or leave things as is.  Only Jason seems to see the craziness of throwing comps and is very worried about Paul's move.  I've given up trying to make sense of these numbskulls' actions.  :cookoo:

I'm with you on all that.  This year's cast make no sense whatsoever...

Plus, look how deep we are into the season (less than 3 weeks left!) and yet there has not been ONE single big move made in the house - except for Cody's ill fated nomination of Paul which blew up in his face thanks to the geniuses at CBS.

4 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

Plus, look how deep we are into the season (less than 3 weeks left!) and yet there has not been ONE single big move made in the house - except for Cody's ill fated nomination of Paul which blew up in his face thanks to the geniuses at CBS.

Don't forget xmas big move. She really shook things up.

4 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

Very true the one big move made  by Cody to take out the vet was the smartest thing to have tryed.  After that the other dim wits where to scared to try another no doubt.  There should be penalties for throwing a comp or even talking about doing that.  At least there would be a decent show of competition. 

You know, the single dumbest thing that I get SO tired of hearing these dumb HG's lament about (over and over and over again) is how stupid Jessica was to use her "halting Hex" when she did.  If Jessica had NOT used it when she did, she would have been THE biggest fool in BB history because the house would have taken that opportunity to evict her.  THEY would have been the biggest fools in BB history had they not, since by evicting her at that time would have split up Jody PLUS the "halting hex" would have been evicted with her.  But Christmas has said about a million times that SHE (Christmas) was THE smart one for using HER temptation when she did compared to when Jessica used hers.  The house told her that they would evict Cody if she didn't use the hex, but they were SO lying to her!

I am SO hoping that Jessica wins AFP this season - THAT would salvage this entire season as far as I'm concerned and make me completely happy.  All the HG's would be so surprised and pissed that their heads would EXPLODE.  I would so love to see all their expressions when they announced her as AFP winner.  If Jessica wins AFP, BB will have to issue Depends to all the HG's beforehand to contain the mess they would make otherwise.

18 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

...what move was that?  When she used her big, bad den of temptation power to replace Cody in POV comp?  

No, in her last HOH (thrown to her by Paul) she said in DR she was going to make a huge move to shake things up.  So... she nominated Mark and Elena.  Are you all shook up now? :D

17 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

You know, the single dumbest thing that I get SO tired of hearing these dumb HG's lament about (over and over and over again) is how stupid Jessica was to use her "halting Hex" when she did.  If Jessica had NOT used it when she did, she would have been THE biggest fool in BB history because the house would have taken that opportunity to evict her.  THEY would have been the biggest fools in BB history had they not, since by evicting her at that time would have split up Jody PLUS the "halting hex" would have been evicted with her.  But Christmas has said about a million times that SHE (Christmas) was THE smart one for using HER temptation when she did compared to when Jessica used hers.  The house told her that they would evict Cody if she didn't use the hex, but they were SO lying to her!

I am SO hoping that Jessica wins AFP this season - THAT would salvage this entire season as far as I'm concerned and make me completely happy.  All the HG's would be so surprised and pissed that their heads would EXPLODE.  I would so love to see all their expressions when they announced her as AFP winner.  If Jessica wins AFP, BB will have to issue Depends to all the HG's beforehand to contain the mess they would make otherwise.

Well, they all tend to try to justify things for themselves.  Of course she had to use her halting hex.  Her biggest blunder (other than spending valuable game-playing time laying in bed with Cody), IMO, was to blurt out that she had the temptation when she did.  That was a panic move.  

Jessica had a real chance to go far in this game because she was a good competitor, but she made the poor decision to isolate herself with Cody.  She's right where she deserves to be....sitting at home watching BB with the rest of the viewers.  

I don't think she's at the top of people's minds when they're thinking about AFP.  She just wasn't memorable enough.  She couldn't even hang in there long enough to make it to jury.  

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

No, in her last HOH (thrown to her by Paul) she said in DR she was going to make a huge move to shake things up.  So... she nominated Mark and Elena.  Are you all shook up now? :D

Elena was already gone. Xmas big move was putting Mark up against Lazy Matt. She shook up things so much, no one in the house was mad at the end of her HOH. We, the fans, were made because we spent about 3 days waiting for the big move and all we got was a dud. 

I know posters have commented that they were tired of other posters talking about how dumb and stupid the hg are, but, no matter how much it is discussed, our discussions cannot accurately reflect how incredibly dumb these people are. There are seven people left, and Paul gets 3 of them to throw the hoh comp? Then, after watching3 couple in a row get targeted, Alex volunteers to be a pawn. How dumb is she. Will the light bulb ever come on? 

8 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Elena was already gone. Xmas big move was putting Mark up against Lazy Matt. She shook up things so much, no one in the house was mad at the end of her HOH. We, the fans, were made because we spent about 3 days waiting for the big move and all we got was a dud. 

You're right.  I'm getting senior moments.  Toss it up to my age lol.  In my mind I could see Mark and Elena sitting on the block.

On the other hand, the show tonight was the most cringe-worthy of the season IMHO.  Can they all possibly be that stupid.  And I hope somebody sticks a knife in that f'n bird soon.  Maybe Jason on his way out the door Thursday.  

6 minutes ago, hazelnutz said:

Her biggest move was breaking her foot. I don't think she would still be there if she hadn't.

Congratulations, you are in the running for the best comment of the day. I don't think she sees it this way, but she is being dragged to the end because she has a broken foot. 

2 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

You're right.  I'm getting senior moments.  Toss it up to my age lol.  In my mind I could see Mark and Elena sitting on the block.

On the other hand, the show tonight was the most cringe-worthy of the season IMHO.  Can they all possibly be that stupid.  And I hope somebody sticks a knife in that f'n bird soon.  Maybe Jason on his way out the door Thursday.  

Please don't kill the bird, that is the closest thing they are going to get to a clue bird.  

8 minutes ago, joystiick said:

I know posters have commented that they were tired of other posters talking about dumb and stupid the hg are, but, no matter how much it is discussed, our discussions cannot accurately reflect how incredibly dumb these people are. There are seven people left, and Paul gets 3 of them to throw the hoh comp? Then, after watching3 couple in a row get targeted, Alex volunteers to be a pawn. How dumb is she. Will the light bulb ever come on? 

Yeah, the thing is, I don't care if someone is tired of what others post.  

The light bulb will come on when Alex is sitting on the stool talking to Julie.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Please don't kill the bird, that is the closest thing they are going to get to a clue bird.  

OK, deflate and hide it then.  I can live with that.  I just can't believe he doesn't realize how ridiculous he looks walking around with that thing around his waist.

10 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I truly hope it's either Jason or Alex.  Actually, I'd prefer that it's Alex for being so stupid about throwing the comp.  

Edit:  I hope they don't change their minds and evict Kevin.  

3 minutes ago, Roli said:

I truly hope it's either Jason or Alex.  Actually, I'd prefer that it's Alex for being so stupid about throwing the comp.  

And for volunteering as a pawn, and for trusting Paul and for trusting Xmas.  If they are such fans why do they trust so much.  Don't they know you can't trust anybody in BB.  Even your closest alliance can't be trusted.  Yeah I kind of hope she goes on Thursday but if Xmas wants Jason gone he's out.  And of course Paul wants to keep Alex around a while longer and everyone "trusts" Paul.  :censored: