Big Brother General Discussion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/25/2017 at 5:35 PM, WOC said:

Anything would help! I like the earn your bed/food thing. They could have luxury comps and the top half get real food and comfy beds, bottom half on slop and sleep on the floor!

I like that idea.  I liked when they made them dance when the buzzers went off.  It should be a whole house thing for them to get extra food.  You want eggs...walk on your hands and knees for an hour like a dog.  You want fish, you have to walk backwards for an hour.  It would fill all the time that they lay around.  I hate when they are attached together. That is so boring.  Make them hold hands for 24 hours and if they let go they have to add another 30 minutes.  

My new picks for final 3: Jason, Josh, & Kevin.   Reasons: 1) what a blow to Alex to have her 'side-kick' finally turn things around on her for all of the times he was called names and treated as a 'less than'; 2) what a blow to King Paul  to have his minion turn things around on the house but especially Paul and take it to the end instead of King Paul; and 3) sure Kevin has been lying low and not winning anything but he also hasn't totally been under the spell of King Paul. 

Anyways, that is what I am thinking.

BTW- how many comps has King Paul won without the help of his minions?

16 minutes ago, kindofabbfan said:

3) sure Kevin has been lying low and not winning anything but he also hasn't totally been under the spell of King Paul.

I love this one.  If Kevin wasn't drowning in Minion City (aka All Hail Paul), I think we might see a very different style of play.

I suspect Kevin has more ability (in any number of areas) but due to the nature of what he's up against, he's dealing the best he can.

Winning something would end up just working against him since he would have to show his hand and that's the last thing he needs to do.

The real take away message is that he absolutely isn't under Paul's spell in the way the others are, but he's doing a fairly good job of

not making it too obvious.  

6:23 pm BBT.  Xmas says she can't believe she miss the crossfit games.  Raven says she was supposed to be the maid of honor for her friends wedding.  Paul says he was supposed to be a ring bearer.  Xmas says she was supposed to officiate a friends wedding & hopes he postponed it.  

Just read the live updates (thanks Monkeygirl). The above struck me as funny and sad at the same time. Paul, a ring bearer! Well he has the height for it. And of course Xmas being so self centered that she would hope someone would postpone their wedding so that she could officiate. Really people?

Yes, I'm bored! It's hard to find reason to pay attention any more, I'm a glutton for punishment. And what is up with Paul calling everything gumpy now?  He's like that idiot in Mean Girls who tries to coin a word hoping others will start using it. Yeah, I know, he didn't coin the word, it's been around, but this is what it makes me think of. How long till his followers start calling things gumpy? 

Who will get the most shade this week?  I would love to see Raven or Kevin get HOH just to see what they would do with the power, or would we just continue to see what Paul will do.  Hard to tell but Kevin just might show some backbone.  Now I said might.

2 hours ago, Gram02 said:

Who will get the most shade this week?  I would love to see Raven or Kevin get HOH just to see what they would do with the power, or would we just continue to see what Paul will do.  Hard to tell but Kevin just might show some backbone.  Now I said might.

"Backbone"???? I think they had that for dinner last week.

On 8/24/2017 at 4:34 AM, straykat said:

Seems like there has been little success in catching the rat that has been seen in the house. Some HGs don't believe there is one but I see it all the time in the feeds. Hairy, beady eyed, nasty creature, it scampers from room to room. Cameras follow it all the time. Obviously production is happy with the rat. This rat will end up biting every one of them in the butt before it's done.

You are speaking of Paul as a rat metaphor...right?

7 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

Does anyone know what an inverted backbone is?  Is there such a thing?  

No!  There is a something called Inversion Therapy to treat back pain and decompress the spine.  You lay on a table and it's inverted for a while to relieve pressure in lower back.  Have no idea what Raven was talking about except her normal behavior of inventing diseases.

1 minute ago, HeleneL said:

No!  There is a something called Inversion Therapy to treat back pain and decompress the spine.  You lay on a table and it's inverted for a while to relieve pressure in lower back.  Have no idea what Raven was talking about except her normal behavior of inventing diseases.

Ty Know ppl that have inversion tables for their back . She really is one strange bird(Raven) .  If you have not seen the meme of Kevin and prostate exam check it out, I'm not sure if he made that up or Raven actually said that.

5 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Jason didn't use the POV.  I know they keep talking about sending Matt home but after last night's BBAD I hope they decide Raven should go instead.

LOL! And she's tripping! It's hilarious that she's pissed she may not make it to the final two with Matt and Paul and Josh and Xmas and Alex!  

15 minutes ago, WOC said:

LOL! And she's tripping! It's hilarious that she's pissed she may not make it to the final two with Matt and Paul and Josh and Xmas and Alex!  

I hope they show it tonight.  Wonder if her mama is reading some of these forums and our comments.  During HOH comp all she wanted was a letter from mama.  Well if this were Harry Potter  I'd guess her letter would be one of those screeching missives students at Hogwarts got from their mamas from time to time.

Just read the updates that go until noon and Raven sure is tripping as WOC said.  Seems she's screaming like a banshee.  Matt once said he wouldn't put up with the way Alex treats Jason.  I suppose he much prefers getting screeched at and get things thrown at him seeing his relationship is so perfect with Raven.

this is great seeing poor scheming scamming Raven lose it!  I think that the house should vote Matt out so that Raven can stay and continue to expose herself as the scammer she is.   It would be interesting what Momma would write Raven though, maybe something like "girl, you are blowing our gastroparesis scam up - stop eating and talking so much and start acting sick-your brother's life depends on it and so does mine."

21 hours ago, kindofabbfan said:

My new picks for final 3: Jason, Josh, & Kevin.   Reasons: 1) what a blow to Alex to have her 'side-kick' finally turn things around on her for all of the times he was called names and treated as a 'less than'; 2) what a blow to King Paul  to have his minion turn things around on the house but especially Paul and take it to the end instead of King Paul; and 3) sure Kevin has been lying low and not winning anything but he also hasn't totally been under the spell of King Paul. 

Anyways, that is what I am thinking.

BTW- how many comps has King Paul won without the help of his minions?

Im still unsure of what Kevin is doing and if Im unsure on it Im sure the other house mates are as well.  But at this point I would LOVE to see Kevin take the next HOH and poop on all of them esp Paul if its true him being onto Paul.  Lord I hope he is I suspect Jason is a bit as well.  Because if he wasnt he would have done what all the others did and gone along with the house to put Kevin up and he didnt he made it clear it was HIS hoh and he was doing what he felt was good for him.  I give Jason props for sticking to his word. 

29 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

I give Jason props for sticking to his word. 

I've always said Jason is not the brightest bulb on the tree, but yes I give props to him for sticking with what he truly wanted to do which was to not put Kevin up.

Still give Jason props for not backdooring Kevin this week but holy yikes! This from the updates page:

"Jason says if Kevin puts him and Alex up he will call him every name in the book. Jason jokes that he will F his wife and tie up all his daughters and make them watch. Jason jokes where is the line. Paul says the line is gone. Jason jokes he was thinking of the worse thing he could. Paul says he found it."

It's a sad day when it appears Paul shows a shred of moral fiber and Jason grows more despicable by the day.

19 minutes ago, carmen said:

Still give Jason props for not backdooring Kevin this week but holy yikes! This from the updates page:

"Jason says if Kevin puts him and Alex up he will call him every name in the book. Jason jokes that he will F his wife and tie up all his daughters and make them watch. Jason jokes where is the line. Paul says the line is gone. Jason jokes he was thinking of the worse thing he could. Paul says he found it."

It's a sad day when it appears Paul shows a shred of moral fiber and Jason grows more despicable by the day.

I read that too but I thought it was all bluster on Jason's part to impress Paul.  I doubt he meant a word of it.  Paul on the other hand always tries to poke the worst out of everyone.  Gosh I can't think of anyone I've detested more than Paul in my entire life.  That's scary.