Kaysar exposes HIMSELF AS FRAUD!

Guest Shockalot

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think he feels any obligation to the US soldiers who have taken bullets so other Iraqi families will not have to go through what his did?

I mean, he is a healthy 24 year old.

He doesnt have to do anything (one of the benefits of being in USA now) but that in itself is another reason to go and fight the Baath Party that the USA rescued him from.

If you dont think so - explain why?

First of all, you have no right to talk about his family or the US soldiers in Iraq. Kaysar (along with every other American, born here or not) has a right to express and advicate whatever point of view they believe. Anyone who comes to this country under the circumstance that he did, appreciates and loves this country more so then any natural born citizen I know. It's sad to me that you have to use the fact that he is Iraqi to try and make him look bad. You are the kind of person that fuels hate groups and discrimination.

Ya, at first I thought it was somewhat interesting and at least she put in a good effort (it seemed) but she doesnt engage with me.

Just these sort of 'whassa matter wittle boy.. getting mad are you.. yuck yuck.. oh how i love torturing you' kind of replies.

But they come as almost.. 'generic autoreplies' if that makes sense.

My name is on them but they dont reference anything I actually put to her.

Really? My last post was quite real and intelligent with substance to it, but what a shock, you ignored it.

I have some interesting insider tips on Kaysar getting exposed on the finale for what he really is.

Seems that CBS Shrinks are all too aware Kaysar has these ego issues (narcisism) what not.. and there was absolutely no accident or happenstance to the way Julies set up and question went.

The idea was to simply feed Kaysars ego and then put his defeat in front of him (in question form but literally Jennifer being right across from him.. and btw.. no coincidence they were on opposing 'pedestals' either)

Then to see what he did.

The reason he had that shaking glare in his eyes was him starting to snap and here is another tip for you... The Security people were not there for Eric or Michael.

How could you possibly know what the hell Kaysar thinking about, or what was in his eyes? Are you in his head? Oh, and they were on seperate pedestals because the jury goes on one side, the evictees go on the other. That's the was they have been doing if for 3 seasons. Finally, how would you know that the security people were for Kaysar? You don't, your grasping at straws and you need to get over it. You are makeing assumtions and lies to make you point, that's sad.

Geeez I would love a shot at interviewing Kaysar.

The beauty is that Im pretty sure I could at least keep him off me (althoughhis psychotic rage is powerful, adrenalin and all) and Im pretty sure I could really strike him just as hard as he could Ivette or Jennifer.

Then whats he gonna do?

This comment is just rude. Kaysar made a mistake with Ivette, one that he admitted and apologized for. He didn't charge her or fight anyone to get to her, which I might add is exactly what Eric did. It's sick that you have made more out of this mistake then is needed. Kaysar was upset with Ivette because of the comment she made (which she later apologized for), he was mad at Jen for lieing to him (which she also apologized for). Why is it that these two women can see that they were also wrong in their part, but you can't? Get over it Shock!!

-Beth

hey beth i think the only tip that shockalot got from anyone was a q-tip

and the only head he has been in was on a boat

that is where he crapped his brains out hence the mind of the person we see today

Wow . . . I'm finding it hard to let go of posting. The withdrawal is killing me! :D

Happiness you signed up for an account today just to let all of us know that BB ended 3 days ago? The rest of us are winding down and you're just getting started - makes you kind of wonder who it is that needs to get with the program ;) (JK - it's the withdrawal . . . it's making me a little sour!)

PS You sound a LOT like LuvLife!

Wow . . . I'm finding it hard to let go of posting. The withdrawal is killing me! :D

Happiness you signed up for an account today just to let all of us know that BB ended 3 days ago? The rest of us are winding down and you're just getting started - makes you kind of wonder who it is that needs to get with the program ;) (JK - it's the withdrawal . . . it's making me a little sour!)

PS You sound a LOT like LuvLife!

i was someone else earlier in the season but was attacked all the time and stepped away from posting

time to come back with a bang

Guest Shockalot

Did you noticed he said his biggest regret was when he lost to Jennifer?

He probably figures he 'let his team down'.

That just speaks to the problems he has.

Ive said it before, Kaysar is not necessarily a bad person. This horrible experience he had in BB which exposed his many weaknesses could be the best thing that ever happened to him.

After all, he is just a young 24year old guy who is from a different place in life than most of his peers and he, not surprisingly has a lot of insecurity.

The PROBLEM is when people like Kaysar try and solve their fears and doubts by using and abusing OTHERS instead of working on themselves.

He would benefit from analysing himself honestly and recognising he is not very good at 'reading people' yet.

Instead

He constantly strokes his own ego, makes deluded, inflated justifications about himself and worse yet.. finds people to feed him, fishes for compliments and finds other people to character assasinate.

I say this 'could' have been a real lesson for him and some short term pain to turn him towards long term gain.

but....

One of the reasons Kaysar can not only stay just as sick and weak if not WORSE from this is thanks to the equally insecure and equally self-aggrandizing 'Kayar Kulties' like some of you who are feeding the wrong monster.

You really have no idea what you have done but let me tell you - you have hurt Kaysar in ways you can never hope to imagine.

Its bad enough that Kaysar is going to be tempted to believe he is '82%' greater than everyone but you keep trying to tell him that too.

Mark my words - Kaysar is heading for some long hard times and ultimately therapy, prison or something worse IF he doesnt face his fears, do the right thing and drinking the poison drug you people keep trying to feed his addicted ego.

on a related note: Just 'asserting' over and over will not make something 'become true or false'.

Whether its just 'asserting' something false about caucuses being british or 'asserting' Kaysar did nothing wrong or 'asserting' shockalot is bad.... it wont somehow 'become so' because the immediate majority 'willed it so'.

Do you at least understand that?

i was someone else earlier in the season but was attacked all the time and stepped away from posting

time to come back with a bang

Sam,

I am sorry but it is not me.

Have a great day!!! :)

on a related note: Just 'asserting' over and over will not make something 'become true or false'.

Whether its just 'asserting' something false about caucuses being british or 'asserting' Kaysar did nothing wrong or 'asserting' shockalot is bad.... it wont somehow 'become so' because the immediate majority 'willed it so'.

Do you at least understand that?

Shock,

Just "asserting" your opinion over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again does not make it true either.

Have a wonderful day!!!

Did you noticed he said his biggest regret was when he lost to Jennifer?

He probably figures he 'let his team down'.

That just speaks to the problems he has.

Ive said it before, Kaysar is not necessarily a bad person. This horrible experience he had in BB which exposed his many weaknesses could be the best thing that ever happened to him.

After all, he is just a young 24year old guy who is from a different place in life than most of his peers and he, not surprisingly has a lot of insecurity.

The PROBLEM is when people like Kaysar try and solve their fears and doubts by using and abusing OTHERS instead of working on themselves.

He would benefit from analysing himself honestly and recognising he is not very good at 'reading people' yet.

Instead

He constantly strokes his own ego, makes deluded, inflated justifications about himself and worse yet.. finds people to feed him, fishes for compliments and finds other people to character assasinate.

I say this 'could' have been a real lesson for him and some short term pain to turn him towards long term gain.

but....

One of the reasons Kaysar can not only stay just as sick and weak if not WORSE from this is thanks to the equally insecure and equally self-aggrandizing 'Kayar Kulties' like some of you who are feeding the wrong monster.

You really have no idea what you have done but let me tell you - you have hurt Kaysar in ways you can never hope to imagine.

Its bad enough that Kaysar is going to be tempted to believe he is '82%' greater than everyone but you keep trying to tell him that too.

Mark my words - Kaysar is heading for some long hard times and ultimately therapy, prison or something worse IF he doesnt face his fears, do the right thing and drinking the poison drug you people keep trying to feed his addicted ego.

Oh, come on . . . Kaysar's a guy with a normal healthy amount of ego. I take it all in stride the way I would take it in stride if somebody were to post something about themselves like this:

The main thing is that you acknowledge that I am awesome.

I agree

:o

On a different note, thanks to you all for posting such interesting and varied thoughts and opinions this season. I really enjoyed all the creativity and insight! What are you all going to do with your creative energy now that the season's over? Any plans? I'm kind of racking my brains thinking about new hobbies, so any ideas you guys have would be appreciated. Thx!

PS Thanks for clearing that up LuvLive :) Maybe Happiness is Denim! :huh:

Guest Shockalot
On a different note, thanks to you all for posting such interesting and varied thoughts and opinions this season. I really enjoyed all the creativity and insight! What are you all going to do with your creative energy now that the season's over? Any plans? I'm kind of racking my brains thinking about new hobbies, so any ideas you guys have would be appreciated. Thx!

PS Thanks for clearing that up LuvLive :) Maybe Happiness is Denim! :huh:

I will be producing a series of documentaries for television.

Its helpful for me to study BB and its presentation and how the audience receives it.

Only 9 months to go till BB7USA!!!

I have some interesting insider tips on Kaysar getting exposed on the finale for what he really is.

Seems that CBS Shrinks are all too aware Kaysar has these ego issues (narcisism) what not.. and there was absolutely no accident or happenstance to the way Julies set up and question went.

The idea was to simply feed Kaysars ego and then put his defeat in front of him (in question form but literally Jennifer being right across from him.. and btw.. no coincidence they were on opposing 'pedestals' either)

Then to see what he did.

The reason he had that shaking glare in his eyes was him starting to snap and here is another tip for you... The Security people were not there for Eric or Michael.

It's fun to make stuff up on the internet.

My head is still intact thanks to the ignore feature which has been on for weeks now. I hate to quote another reality 'star' in her own mind but I have to use the words of Omarosa as used recently on "Celebrity Poker Showdown."

My advice to Kaysar regarding Shocksolittle . . . "I have two words for you . . . Restraining Order."

Its helpful for me to study BB and its presentation and how the audience receives it.

What kind of documentaries? I'm sure it will be the longest one in history to be made, since you can't seem to get a point across in less then 2 paragraphs.

Shuck, remember documentaries should not be staged as per your own agenda..."real" footage please.

Guest Shockalot
What kind of documentaries? I'm sure it will be the longest one in history to be made, since you can't seem to get a point across in less then 2 paragraphs.

Shuck, remember documentaries should not be staged as per your own agenda..."real" footage please.

Gingerminge.. As much as I would try - Ken Burns will forever hold records for longest ones in history.

Documentries ARE 'staged' to reflect the directors personal agendas (see. M.Moore) and even if you aim for 'balanced' that is a perception given in itself.

(other words: Who says it IS balanced in reality.. that is the director giving you that viewpoint..his 'agenda' was to give you that).

It will be fun.

Maybe I will become the 'compassionate conservative' version of Michael Moore.

Gingerminge.. As much as I would try - Ken Burns will forever hold records for longest ones in history.

Documentries ARE 'staged' to reflect the directors personal agendas (see. M.Moore) and even if you aim for 'balanced' that is a perception given in itself.

(other words: Who says it IS balanced in reality.. that is the director giving you that viewpoint..his 'agenda' was to give you that).

It will be fun.

Maybe I will become the 'compassionate conservative' version of Michael Moore.

That's cute, Shuck you gave me a pet name.

I never quite thought of you being the Ken Burns type - I loved the Civil War. Speaking of civil war on certain days it felt like freakin Andersonville on these boards, but back to my point. If anything you document is the opposite of Michael Mooron then I'm in, I'll watch your document. Good luck with it.

Guest Shockalot

I figured it was only fair to give you one name since you have given me so many.

One of the things amazing me is how bitter this guy still is a girl who beat him (twice you could say) and I think he is mad because Jennifer used to just sm

ile and let Kaysar tell her everything.

She would then report it to her group.

I remember her telling April once "That whats so great about Kaysar.. I dont even have to ask him.. he just comes and volunteers all his plans to me"

Kaysar, I guess it really hurts the most when you do it to yourself eh?

<KAYSAR_BB6> I suggest they cast people who want to really play the game and are not shooting to make it to sequester so they can pay off their credit card bills

<KAYSAR_BB6> ie: jennifer

Yes. Jennifer. Wasn't she the one that beat you in an endurance game, outsmarted you and sent you back out of the game.. ...the one who sealed your fate. Maybe you should be at casting and glare hatefully at the Jennifers who apply?

The fact is (and Kaysar is lying to try and hurt her so he looks good) is taht Jennifer had said she would be happy if she can just make it to sequester and earn enough to pay her bills.

EVERYONE is trying to make it to sequester and further and so was she.

She simply said (several times) she would be very happy to at least get to the final half.

Can she really play the game Kaysar.. Dude.. she OWNED your arse.

Thats fine.

But now that you are out of the house just laugh it off and credit her for it.

Stop trying to deflect and deny and act like you are actually the one who is righteous and she somehow failed

Baby.

One of the things amazing me is how bitter this guy still is a girl who beat him (twice you could say) and I

So this is the third time I'll ask you this, I guess it wasn't in plain english before. Why do you keep saying he's bitter about a girl beating him? He's never said that, you are simply makeing it up for your benefit. Second, Jen admitted it was a mistake to back door Kaysar, so why are you still hung up on it? Preatty please, can I have an answer, I'm trying so hard to understand where you are comeing from.

-Beth

Hahahaha...talk about when reality television gets to real for people to deal with....dude u seriously need to find that thing called a life and stop trying to analyze something that's not there. why is it hard for you to stomach that people liked Kaysar better than the friendsheep cult members? No matter how u try to analyze anything that has to do with Kaysar, he will always have that 82% favoritism over Eric. You can rewind the tape and document chats, One thing that will always remain in tact, is that 82%. Dont be a poor sport and learn how to lose gracefully, don't be a sore loser chump.

Wow. I thought you all would say stuff like 'join a gym to lose all that potato chip chub that's made my pants go snug over the summer', or 'catch up on videos of movies I missed while watching feeds 24/7', etc. Well that's the stuff I've got on my plate. But now that Shockalot's pointed out that BB7 is only 9 months away, maybe I'll just clean up my cookbook and wait it out with The Amazing Race. ;)

Good luck with the project Shock!

PS You be nice to Ginger nono0000.gif

Guest Shockalot
So this is the third time I'll ask you this, I guess it wasn't in plain english before. Why do you keep saying he's bitter about a girl beating him? He's never said that, you are simply makeing it up for your benefit. Second, Jen admitted it was a mistake to back door Kaysar, so why are you still hung up on it? Preatty please, can I have an answer, I'm trying so hard to understand where you are comeing from.

-Beth

Here is an answer I prepared for you Jen.

It took some time so I hope you will accept it - Since my original post explains it too but that wasnt acceptable enough.

Let the pictures speak for themselves..

Kaysstare.jpg

Here is an answer I prepared for you Jen.

It took some time so I hope you will accept it - Since my original post explains it too but that wasnt acceptable enough.

Let the pictures speak for themselves..

Kaysstare.jpg

Ah ha ha ha ha - that's actually pretty funny! :lol: (But Kaysar still rocks (Whattup Kaysar!)) :P

You are SO DELUSIONAL......I will believe that one when I see it.

There is NOW WAY you are producing ANYTHING for television.

Just keep telling yourself that......and maybe someday somebody will believe you.

WHAT A JOKE.

I'll be laughing for days over that one.

Archived