Kaysar exposes HIMSELF AS FRAUD!

Guest Shockalot

Guest Shockalot

82% of the posters find it easier to see the larger "82%" ...

82% of the time because ...

82% of them are blinded by ...

82% of shocks posts which cause us to go cross-eyed :blink: ...

82% of the time because ...

82% of them make entirely no sense whatsoever but then you have to consider that

82% have ...

82% of the same information just repeated time and time again so we wish shock would cut down his time on the feeds and number of posts by ...

82%

that is the last of my 82% worth B)

btw shock you are 82 times more annoying than anyone else on the mb mmmmkay? :P

There has to be some juicy irony in that you gangbanged the number '82%' TEN times in your post.

Think about that.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There has to be some juicy irony in that you gangbanged the number '82%' TEN times in your post.

Think about that.

yep as ironic as it is for a man who keeps putting down kaysar

saying he is sexist and against women

but then uses the word "gangbang" in a post to a girl

guess that isn't poor judgement since we both

know that gangbang is a vulgar term that can

be offensive to women

think about sexual harassment and a hostile environment

guess you are in the same boat as howie

you just pretend you are better

think about that

Guest Shockalot
yep as ironic as it is for a man who keeps putting down kaysar

saying he is sexist and against women

but then uses the word "gangbang" in a post to a girl

guess that isn't poor judgement since we both

know that gangbang is a vulgar term that can

be offensive to women

think about sexual harassment and a hostile environment

guess you are in the same boat as howie

you just pretend you are better

think about that

Thinking.. thinking...

Nope.

Gangbanging is a good word to describe what you did to Kaysar.

No offense to women unless they are offended by people who gang up on someone and fingerbang them into unrealistic proportions.

I could see how 'Fingerbanging' might sound vulgar.

Howie came up with that word.

Howie was 'funny' when he used it on Jennifer (according to you people) so by your standards, no it should not be offensive then.

Let me ask you something?

Do you think you are better than Maggie?

Jokers didn't mind paying the fee for Kaysar... If they had minded they wouldn't have paid it... I assure you it wasn't much... Somewhere around $ 20.00 I think... Could've been much less considering the fact that one of their Mods said it was a small % of what they paid for their site each month...

IMO if it was just $20.00 than it was kind of petty to ask for it. I thought he received a good amount of cash.

:)

Shock,

Give it up... You have been "exposed" as a bigger fraud than you try to say Kaysar is... Your little LOL at the end of that siggy isn't meant to be that you were saying it was a joke and you weren't using the proxy thing you were talking about... It was meant to say that someone else brought it up and you then are saying well, I didn't want to bring it up because they could use it to up Kaysar's vote and I don't want that I only want someone that will do it for Eric to use it, like what I myself are doing, oh well it's out now LOL... You tried to get everyone to believe you were in on that interview with Kaysar over at Jokers and when it was shown that you couldn't have been you try to take the heat off yourself by turning the attention to the fact Kaysar recieved some small amount to do the interview... It's not working... No-one believes you...

Ginger it wasn't petty... Why should Kaysar pay for the internet feed to do an interview? I know Shock is going to come back and say that Jokers is the reason Kaysar is so popular to start with, but the truth is that it isn't just Jokers, it's all the fansites, and that even includes Shock's own site... Now watch his head explode like he thought ours would... I am sure he can't handle the fact that he himself helped Kaysar be so popular... His tatic's are working though... People are getting tired of hearing (reading) Shock rant so much about Kaysar they are sick of hearing about Kaysar...

Shock,

Give it up... You have been "exposed" as a bigger fraud than you try to say Kaysar is... Your little LOL at the end of that siggy isn't meant to be that you were saying it was a joke and you weren't using the proxy thing you were talking about... It was meant to say that someone else brought it up and you then are saying well, I didn't want to bring it up because they could use it to up Kaysar's vote and I don't want that I only want someone that will do it for Eric to use it, like what I myself are doing, oh well it's out now LOL... You tried to get everyone to believe you were in on that interview with Kaysar over at Jokers and when it was shown that you couldn't have been you try to take the heat off yourself by turning the attention to the fact Kaysar recieved some small amount to do the interview... It's not working... No-one believes you...

Ginger it wasn't petty... Why should Kaysar pay for the internet feed to do an interview? I know Shock is going to come back and say that Jokers is the reason Kaysar is so popular to start with, but the truth is that it isn't just Jokers, it's all the fansites, and that even includes Shock's own site... Now watch his head explode like he thought ours would... I am sure he can't handle the fact that he himself helped Kaysar be so popular... His tatic's are working though... People are getting tired of hearing (reading) Shock rant so much about Kaysar they are sick of hearing about Kaysar...

Yes, the rants are tiresome, but if you go into some of his threads 82% of the posts are becoming essays on religion and whatever else. I read 18% of these posts and can't read anymore of them.

Getting back to topic...I'm sorry I stand by my opinion asking for $20.00 is petty. He has gained much notoriety from the big brother thing. If he was asking for more money I could understand, the guy is not rich, but $20.00 is menial in my opinion. :)

Ginger,

I understand what you are saying, but I too stand by my statement... I was only guessing at what the amount was due to what my husband and my self pay for our site each month... I don't have any idea really how much he was really paid that was just a guess... I really don't think it was much more than that though...

Thinking.. thinking...

Nope.

Gangbanging is a good word to describe what you did to Kaysar.

No offense to women unless they are offended by people who gang up on someone and fingerbang them into unrealistic proportions.

I could see how 'Fingerbanging' might sound vulgar.

Howie came up with that word.

Howie was 'funny' when he used it on Jennifer (according to you people) so by your standards, no it should not be offensive then.

Let me ask you something?

Do you think you are better than Maggie?

never said i was better than anyone

i don't know her

none of us know anyone on the show

i only know what i saw on the feeds

that is as much as anyone knows

you seem to be the one will a personal problem with

people on the show

but guess what

i am offended by fingerbang and gangbang

i should not have to hear it on a board

so i will ask you to stop using it

i don't believe i have supported howie using the word

shouldn't just put people in one big lump

because you have a problem with people on the board and on the show

your problem

not mine

you really have some chip on your shoulder

don't ya

btw

who really cares anyway

what happen with ac

guess what voting is over

what did it do to you personally?

did you lose a bet

your finger

your life

or do your just have a grudge

one more thing

why won't you answer my mom's post

about your problem with the jokers interview

jokers had no problem paying for the interview

money didn't come out of your pocket

and if you donated money to jokers

they can do whatever they want with it

you gave it away

anyway isn't that their business?

also you were the only one who posted the interview

so you could use it against the people you don't like

now you are upset about it

doesn't make sense at all

guess you will work it so no matter what

you can have something nasty to say to someone

is that what makes you happy?

any other questions

just ask

Ginger,

I understand what you are saying, but I too stand by my statement... I was only guessing at what the amount was due to what my husband and my self pay for our site each month... I don't have any idea really how much he was really paid that was just a guess... I really don't think it was much more than that though...

Yes, I can understand you standing by your opinion Yana, but you debated mine first when I said it was petty. It was my opinion and I said so. You posted $20.00 so I thought you knew for sure, but either way...doesn't he have to pay for his own internet service on a monthly basis before he went into BB anyway.

Because I make one work related phone call on my house phone...should my employer pay my monthly phone bill? That's my point. :)

Yes, the rants are tiresome, but if you go into some of his threads 82% of the posts are becoming essays on religion and whatever else. I read 18% of these posts and can't read anymore of them.

Getting back to topic...I'm sorry I stand by my opinion asking for $20.00 is petty. He has gained much notoriety from the big brother thing. If he was asking for more money I could understand, the guy is not rich, but $20.00 is menial in my opinion. :)

Ummmmm....I hate to ruin your day but I agree with you. Sorry I will try not to do it again..... ;)

What Hotel was he staying at that does not have free internet? Even out here in the sticks of South Dakota they have it.

Ummmmm....I hate to ruin your day but I agree with you. Sorry I will try not to do it again..... ;)

What Hotel was he staying at that does not have free internet? Even out here in the sticks of South Dakota they have it.

Well tit for tat Orion....I'll ruin your day too. I do believe most hotels have free internet connections. Good question. I'll be careful in the future too about this agreement thing.

Okay so he was in a hotel - then did he ask for room fees to be reimbursed? That would make sense.

Well tit for tat Orion....I'll ruin your day too. I do believe most hotels have free internet connections. Good question. I'll be careful in the future too about this agreement thing.

Okay so he was in a hotel - then did he ask for room fees to be reimbursed? That would make sense.

Ok this has to stop now or the earth could stop spinning on its axis.....:>

Orionvierling,

It is very interesting how internet works in hotels. I can stay at a lesser brand, i.e. Holiday Inn, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, etc. and the internet will be free. But if I am at a Four Seasons, W, Ritz Carlton, J.W. Marriott, etc. the internet costs can be by the minute (1.99 per minute in the business center since they are providing the computer), $10.95 - $14.95 per day for high speed in your room or if you run a designated T1 line in a private conference room it can run from $750 up to $1100 depending on the hotel (not including room rental for the private conference room). I would believe that Kaysar used the business center depending on if BB had them be sequestered at the hotel with no computer (even for the ones who had already been out).

Therefore, the cost could be substancial.

Just my thoughts ...

Well that would be substantial, but it was mentioned that he asked for $20.00 if you read previous posts and it would be ridiculous to ask for that amount.

Now if he's staying at one of the high priced hotels you mentioned then he should be asking for reimbursement for that (and they probably put him up for free and my second guess if someone is paying for hotel they are paying those outrageous connection fees - that makes sense) but if not then he should have received more than $20.00.

Well that would be substantial, but it was mentioned that he asked for $20.00 if you read previous posts and it would be ridiculous to ask for that amount.

Now if he's staying at one of the high priced hotels you mentioned then he should be asking for reimbursement for that (and they probably put him up for free and my second guess if someone is paying for hotel they are paying those outrageous connection fees - that makes sense) but if not then he should have received more than $20.00.

Ginger,

I don't know but I would believe it was more than $20 and he probably accessed the internet in either a private room or the business center. Also, it could be that the hotel gave them a "special fee" because of the total number of sleeping rooms that were booked. Possibly they used the same meeting room that the did for the autograph signing. It is funny about internet fees in hotels. They can charge you an extreme amount of money for private T1 lines but they really cost the hotel nothing ... they just plug in and turn on the access. I have been able to "talk the hotel down" in the cost for the T1 line so who knows ... maybe CBS helped Kaysar and they did the same.

Have a great day ...

I sure wish I was staying in a hotel that has free internet. I'll be on a trip next week and the hotel I will be in 'Marriott' charges $9.95 for a day. Hoping I can use my dialup service that I have as an alternative. But if Kaysar had those kind of fee's it totally would make since to ask for a fee. I think why should he have to pay for something for doing an interview that would help out a website to draw traffic. Be even so, a fee is no big deal, he's even admitted it is very minimal. If the fee requested would have been too much, they just wouldn't need to have him for an interview. But my opinion is the website itself should have kept that private, why even discuss in an forumn? Just didn't sound very professional to me.

I sure wish I was staying in a hotel that has free internet. I'll be on a trip next week and the hotel I will be in 'Marriott' charges $9.95 for a day. Hoping I can use my dialup service that I have as an alternative. But if Kaysar had those kind of fee's it totally would make since to ask for a fee. I think why should he have to pay for something for doing an interview that would help out a website to draw traffic. Be even so, a fee is no big deal, he's even admitted it is very minimal. If the fee requested would have been too much, they just wouldn't need to have him for an interview. But my opinion is the website itself should have kept that private, why even discuss in an forumn? Just didn't sound very professional to me.

But professionalism doesn't count remember. Can't Kaysar handle the heat?

I personally don't know how the subject got public... I don't think it was Jokers that put it out there... From what I have read it seems they were just answering questions about it... Doesn't sound as if they are the one's that told about it in the first place... Everyone is entitled to their opinion... I don't think it was unreasonable for Kaysar to ask for compensation for taking time out of his day (which he was at the hotel for other things, not the Joker's interview) and Jokers could have waited to do the interview another day when he could have done it at home for free... They chose to do it on the day he was at a hotel and was charged to use the internet connection... I agree most lower end hotels do give free internet access, but this hotel didn't... I don't know where he was... I don't know how much was charged... All I know is supposedly there was a charge and it was to come out of Kaysar's pocket for that charge... A charge he wouldn't have had to pay IF Jokers hadn't wanted him to do the interview on THAT day... Had they not wanted to pay then all they had to do was wait a day or two... It is my opinion that asking someone to pay for something they want isn't petty... After all isn't that what Amercian's do... Supply and demand... He is in demand and he is the supply... What's wrong with him saying "Yes I will do the interview for you, but I am not willing to pay for the internet connection, so I ask that you either wait until I get home where I already pay for internet or for you to pay for the connection I will need to do YOUR interview"... He gave the interview for free he only asked them to pay for what it was costing him to use the internet in the hotel... To me it's not biggy...

Guest Shockalot

Does anyone here plan to ask Kaysar for the 49 Cents per Text Message they spent on him during the AC Attacks?

You can 'assure him' it is only a minimal fee.

After all, he is making money because of it in the first place.

Anyone planning to charge him for the hours and hours they spent making him appear 82 times greater than everyone except Johnny Depp?

I for one haven't spent one penny on Kaysar... I am here talking about him because I want to... Why should he be charged for something I want... That's the whole thing... The interview is something Joker's wanted not Kaysar... I have had something to deal with this week... My father fell on a bike and the handle bar went through his his chest and punctured his lung... He has been in intensive care and this helps me keep my mind busy and not think the worse all the time... Thankfully he is ok and is going to have to have surgery to repair his lung, but had I not been able to come here I would have gone crazy with worry... Why should I charge Kaysar for that?

I for one haven't spent one penny on Kaysar... I am here talking about him because I want to... Why should he be charged for something I want... That's the whole thing... The interview is something Joker's wanted not Kaysar... I have had something to deal with this week... My father fell on a bike and the handle bar went through his his chest and punctured his lung... He has been in intensive care and this helps me keep my mind busy and not think the worse all the time... Thankfully he is ok and is going to have to have surgery to repair his lung, but had I not been able to come here I would have gone crazy with worry... Why should I charge Kaysar for that?

WOW - Yana. Glad to hear your dad will be fine. If that happened to my dad, I don't know what I'd do.

Thank you Sam... I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't had something to keep my mind off everything... I was at the hospital a lot and thankfully had my laptop there... other wise I just don't know...

Does anyone here plan to ask Kaysar for the 49 Cents per Text Message they spent on him during the AC Attacks?

You can 'assure him' it is only a minimal fee.

After all, he is making money because of it in the first place.

Anyone planning to charge him for the hours and hours they spent making him appear 82 times greater than everyone except Johnny Depp?

i guess no one would ask

because they voted of their own free will

but i guess you didn't understand my question

the first time

why do you care?

how did it personally affect you

and your life?

did you hurt a finger voting

did you rack up an enormous phone bill

did you waste your time voting

but didn't get the result you wanted

or is it just an attempt to get more people upset

hey, and what about the question re: the interview money

the money didn't come from your pocket

it was jokers decision to pay it

and they could have said "no"

so what is it to you?

how did it affect you again personally

look

you were the only person to use the interview on the mb

for your own use

how much money are you paying jokers and kaysar for that?

i guess everything is fair as long as it gives you a chance to upset people

then when they reply

it gives you have a chance to be nasty to them

i think that you take this all way too personally

the show and the people involved in it

unless you get some personal satisfaction

getting people upset and then it gives the right to attack them

a form of manipulation

very unkind but

people play it all the time in life

but is it right to do?

we all got to judge our own selves