Kaysar exposes HIMSELF AS FRAUD!

Guest Shockalot

Guest Shockalot

Hate to double-post but Breaking News on your 'Hero' King Kaysar.

He demanded to be PAID for this half-arsed Interview!

" So I'm sure many of you want to know why I've accepted money for the chat on Joker's. 1) Yes I did ask to be compensated but the amount was hardly worth mentioning. It was to cover my time and cost of internet at the hotel."

Oh yes.. your 'honest' guy actually had the balls to ask for money from a website which has been NONSTOP PIMPING AND PROMOTING HIM for THREE MONTHS STRAIGHT!

My GAD! there are legions of successful, established celebrities who only WISH they could come up with the money to PAY THAT WEBSITE for that kind of astonishing free promotion!!!!!!!

But KAYSAR decided that it was not enough his hotel room was being paid for.. he didnt think he deserved to give away 3 minutes on a crapppppy half-arsed reply to a NONPROFIT website that has given him NONSTOP FREE publicity and praise up the ferking Ying Yang?

I love how he deceptively rephrases it.. "Ive accepted money for the chat..".

"To cover my time".. what? there are probably TEN THOUSAND HOURS of promotion and publicity done on YOUR UNDESERVED BEHALF so you should thank allah you had the chance to thank them.

Well it was worth it to see him expose himself as a big insecure fraud in the interview anywaysl.

DING DONG.. THE KING KAYSAR IS DEAD... .. LONG LIVE THE MAGGIE!

choke on your hero folks!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" So I'm sure many of you want to know why I've accepted money for the chat on Joker's. 1) Yes I did ask to be compensated but the amount was hardly worth mentioning. It was to cover my time and cost of internet at the hotel."

Oh yes.. your 'honest' guy actually had the balls to ask for money from a website which has been NONSTOP PIMPING AND PROMOTING HIM for THREE MONTHS STRAIGHT!

My GAD! there are legions of successful, established celebrities who only WISH they could come up with the money to PAY THAT WEBSITE for that kind of astonishing free promotion!!!!!!!

But KAYSAR decided that it was not enough his hotel room was being paid for.. he didnt think he deserved to give away 3 minutes on a crapppppy half-arsed reply to a NONPROFIT website that has given him NONSTOP FREE publicity and praise up the ferking Ying Yang?

"To cover my time".. what? there are probably TEN THOUSAND HOURS of promotion and publicity done on YOUR UNDESERVED BEHALF so you should thank allah you had the chance to thank them.

Well it was worth it to see him expose himself as a big insecure fraud in the interview anywaysl.

Excuse me a second, while I remove this sickening post from my throat. What a gagger!

no thanks.. i'll take kaysar over maggie any day.

Do you think Kaysar was respectful to the 'Friendshippers'?

Do you think Kaysar should stop blaming Jennifer for his own loss?

Do you really think Kaysar broke his promise to Eric?

Your real answers are:

No.

Yes.

Yes.

Never mind the reasons, those are ALL your answers.

However

You will believe one thing but posts something else in public.

Does that make you a hypocrite (by your own definition and standards)?

Yes.

You answer is yes.

You will say 'No' publically though.

--- Please re-read this post before replying.

Hmmmm....Now I know what happened to Miss Cleo...LMAO

Since when is asking for money for an interview equate that someone has no honor, or is not a good person?

Actors ask for money all the time for interviews. It's his time, and time is money.

Hell, we all want money here, if he could get, more power to him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes Shock, there are legions of successful celebrities that can only wish this.

How clever are you little guys this week... whats next.. "Why dont you Marry Kaysar if you love him so much!"

Gotta love the brainiacs I have flaming me... their mentality goes like this "Hey.. he does not like Kaysarlovvers... so .. duh.. hehehe.. lets call HIM a Kaysarluvvers .. duhhhahahhhaa"

Wow.

WOW, this post sounds like the rant of a bratty and envious 15 year old school girl.

Guys... If you remember correctly a while back I posted that Jokers had paid Kaysar for the interview and that there was no way Shock was there for it... What Shock is now doing is trying to turn the attention off the fact that he tried to convince us all that he was there during the interview by posting this.. So what Kaysar asked for and was paid to do the interview... It was only enough to pay for the internet connection from the hotel... Lets all remember that calls from a hotel room aren't free much less connection to internet...

Guest Shockalot
Since when is asking for money for an interview equate that someone has no honor, or is not a good person?

That was absolute crap for him to ask for money from a website that is a) a non-profit amateur site built by volunteers.

B) A website to which he owes a tremendous amount of his free publicity and promotion from in the first place.

Unbelievabale! The guy sticks it to the very same 82%ers he is profiting off of in the first place and you guys cant even find the balls to say anything about it!

Wow.. we joked about KaysarKulties drinking Kool-Aid but in light of this - it doesnt seem like you would protest that too much?

Gad.. at least stand up for YOUR selves!

That was absolute crap for him to ask for money from a website that is a) a non-profit amateur site built by volunteers.

B) A website to which he owes a tremendous amount of his free publicity and promotion from in the first place.

Unbelievabale! The guy sticks it to the very same 82%ers he is profiting off of in the first place and you guys cant even find the balls to say anything about it!

Wow.. we joked about KaysarKulties drinking Kool-Aid but in light of this - it doesnt seem like you would protest that too much?

He's not sticking it to no one. Time is money. His time ain't free. Why the hell do you think CBS pays even the losers in the house...because time is money.

Geez, get over yourself. The whole purpose behind the game to win MONEY.

MONEY

repeat after me....

MONEY

If he wants MONEY, that's his biz.

Here is the post from his website.

Hello everyone,

It looks like a lot has gone on since I have been gone. What a feisty group of people we've got here. I love the energy guys, but I think things are getting out of hand. LOL! So I'm sure many of you want to know why I've accepted money for the chat on Joker's. 1) Yes I did ask to be compensated but the amount was hardly worth mentioning. It was to cover my time and cost of internet at the hotel. This chat took place during finale week so things were very busy. It made sense to receive compensation at the time, and I assure you it was minimal. 2) I don't believe Jokerette had any bad intentions by letting the public know that I received payment for the chat. The people that I dealt with, over at Joker's, were very good to me. So, as far as I'm concerned there was no foul play.

If anyone has any specific questions surrounding the matter I would gladly answer them to the best of my ability. I don't mind...

Thank you,

Kaysar

Shock,

If you are so interested, why don't you take him up on his offer. Email him and request clarification as to why he requested money for an interview. He said he would be happy to answer your question. Isn't he doing an interview tomorrow? Just ask him then or maybe someone else will ask him for you.

Personally, I don't care if they paid him or not. I don't care if they pay anyone from BB6. If there is or is not an interview with any of them, I am not going to die. Since they did pay him, that is between Joker's Updates and Kaysar. I didn't even read the interview with the exception of your "parody" of the interview which YOU posted on this message board. It appears you were the one who used the interview for your own personal reasons. If you were against him getting paid, why didn't you boycott it all together. You seemed to be more interested in it than anyone else was. I would be interested in hearing your rationalization of using that interview if you were against Kaysar being paid for it.

In summation, if the people at Joker's did not want to pay him, all they had to say was "no, we'd prefer not to pay you for an interview." End of story. But instead, no one at Joker's complained or said anything (that I have read because your last post peaked my interest). Why do you and Spamgirl from BBQ have a problem with it? I can't seem to figure it out, could you please enlighten me.

Thank you ....

By the way, Shock ... no one is going to pay you to post so don't even think about it. ;)

Isn't Kaysar dreamy? He's smart too; asking for compensation like that. I'm sure that soon there will be bidding wars to get Kaysar's interviews...he's a good businessman.

Kaysar rocks the "getting paid for interview world!"

Yes Ginger, he is dreamy. I won't say that I just "die" for him but I will say that a man who looks that good (sexy eyes, engaging smile, cute dimples) and at the same time can talk about something other than sports is very high on my books. The mind does happen to be a very sexy part of any man if he knows how to use it. I have dated men under the age of 30 so it might be fun to check him out ... LOL. He can stand up and "glare" at me any time.

Hugs ...

Yes Ginger, he is dreamy. I won't say that I just "die" for him but I will say that a man who looks that good (sexy eyes, engaging smile, cute dimples) and at the same time can talk about something other than sports is very high on my books. The mind does happen to be a very sexy part of any man if he knows how to use it. I have dated men under the age of 30 so it might be fun to check him out ... LOL. He can stand up and "glare" at me any time.

Hugs ...

He's 25...too young for me! He may need more experience in the "glare" department. :unsure:

I only wish jokersupdate had been able to afford the full value that his time is worth now that he's a famous celebrity. The two go hand-in-hand - jokers has received a tremendous amount of free publicity and promotion from providing updated scoops of the 82% popular Kaysar. This interview elevated them to an entirely new class of reality-tv website, distinguished them from all the others by offering up Kaysar's only online chat interview. I'm sure Kaysar's provided them with an excellent return on their investment! :P

Guest Shockalot
I only wish jokersupdate had been able to afford the full value that his time is worth now that he's a famous celebrity. The two go hand-in-hand - jokers has received a tremendous amount of free publicity and promotion from providing updated scoops of the 82% popular Kaysar. This interview elevated them to an entirely new class of reality-tv website, distinguished them from all the others by offering up Kaysar's only online chat interview. I'm sure Kaysar's provided them with an excellent return on their investment! :P

Jokers MADE his popularity!

He needs to be paying THEM for the fact he has got eight times more votes to win an undeserved chance at one more week over two guys who should have been DQed in the first place.

Jokersupdates should be getting royalties from Kaysar for crying out loud.

Gad.. I cant believe you are even trying to defend this Sam.. what is wrong with you anyways?

I agree with you Sam. I think that since he was OBVIOUSLY 82% more poplular than any other HG, they should have payed him 82% more than what they probably paid him. Only makes sense to me. I mean the guy is the MOST popular HG of BB ever!! As a matter of fact I think that in whatever endeavor he takes on he should get paid 82% more than anybody else who does the same thing. What up KAYSAR!!!!

Guest Shockalot

No no.. its not percent anymore.

Its 'Times'.

Kaysar is 82 times greater than anyone else in history.

Even Muhammed!

Anyways.. Phat, your Clown Reply of the Year Award is in the mail.. ..for the 'Queen' reply - not for this last dud.

;)

The BB fans went to websites to talk about and find out info about Kaysar. I think CBS should pay Kaysar - extra money (POSSIBLY 82% MORE THAN CONTRACTED) too. If it weren't for Kaysar their lame ass secret twists would surely have lost them many fans. Kaysar, Janelle and the Sovs kept the fans tuned in.

That's my opinion and let's not forget Kaysar is the goods too!

So there! :)

what else is 82%???

82% of the people on the mb think ...

82% of shock's post are about kaysar and that it is ...

82% unlikely that kaysar or anyone cares but then kaysar will earn ...

82% more money and have ....

82% more friends but then we believe that shock isn't using ...

82% of his brain and ....

82% of the remaining brain is full of his obsession with kaysar therefore there is an ...

82% chance that he will be spending ...

82% of his remaining time on the earth in a mental institution where ...

82% of the staff won't like him and believe he is ...

82% insane.

is that enough of the 82% stuff???

:lol:

what else is 82%???

82% of the people on the mb think ...

82% of shock's post are about kaysar and that it is ...

82% unlikely that kaysar or anyone cares but then kaysar will earn ...

82% more money and have ....

82% more friends but then we believe that shock isn't using ...

82% of his brain and ....

82% of the remaining brain is full of his obsession with kaysar therefore there is an ...

82% chance that he will be spending ...

82% of his remaining time on the earth in a mental institution where ...

82% of the staff won't like him and believe he is ...

82% insane.

is that enough of the 82% stuff???

:lol:

Wonderful!!.....It shows who you are related to!

Gad.. I cant believe you are even trying to defend this Sam.. what is wrong with you anyways?

Well, according to Tom Cruise I may need some vitamins and exercise. But then 82% of people think Tom Cruise is CRAZY. Tom Cruise is the next Michael Jackson.

The only thing wrong with me is that I am normal.

PS You are not - 82% of Morty's posters agree

82% 82% 82% 82% 82% 82% 82% 82% :lol::lol::lol::P

82% 82% 82% 82% 82% 82% 82% :lol::lol::lol::P

82% of the posters find it easier to see the larger "82%" ...

82% of the time because ...

82% of them are blinded by ...

82% of shocks posts which cause us to go cross-eyed :blink: ...

82% of the time because ...

82% of them make entirely no sense whatsoever but then you have to consider that

82% have ...

82% of the same information just repeated time and time again so we wish shock would cut down his time on the feeds and number of posts by ...

82%

that is the last of my 82% worth B)

btw shock you are 82 times more annoying than anyone else on the mb mmmmkay? :P

Jokers MADE his popularity!

He needs to be paying THEM for the fact he has got eight times more votes to win an undeserved chance at one more week over two guys who should have been DQed in the first place.

Jokersupdates should be getting royalties from Kaysar for crying out loud.

Again, I will repeat the question I put to you in an earlier post. If Jokers did not want to pay for Kaysar's internet fees and whatever else he requested, then why did they do it? All they had to say is "no, we don't feel that we should cover any fees for you since we have promoted you for the BB6 season." That would have been the end of that. Then all they had to do is report it on their message board (if they choose to) that Jokers wanted to interview Kaysar but he requested fees for the interview and it was not something that Jokers could afford. It would have put Kaysar in his place (which would have made you extremely happy) and Jokers would be letting their poster know what had happen so they could make up their mind how they felt about it ... end of story.

Also, if the people at Jokers are not upset about the transaction and, as it appears, seems to have had no problem with paying it ... why are you so concerned? It has nothing to do with you personally EXCEPT for the fact that you utilized it as a "parody" for your own "gain", i.e. to "needle" and "rile up" some people. I believe that no one else on this board posted the interview except for you. If you were so against the interview and the exchange of money then why use it at all? I would believe that you would have boycotted given your strong (overly stated) concerns about the exchange of money for it.

Looking forward to your reply

Thank you :)

Jokers didn't mind paying the fee for Kaysar... If they had minded they wouldn't have paid it... I assure you it wasn't much... Somewhere around $ 20.00 I think... Could've been much less considering the fact that one of their Mods said it was a small % of what they paid for their site each month...

Archived