Kaysar exposes HIMSELF AS FRAUD!

Guest Shockalot

Guest Bye Bye Bitches!

He's Eric? So this is why so many houses are burning to the ground.

Note to self: In order to put out a fire, you must be present.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah ha ha ha - WTG Aldav! :P:lol::P

Sam I have been rolling on the floor over that one... I don't know who this Aldav is but God do I ever love em... I just wish we could convey just how much we love all this...

Guest Shockalot
shockalot.. are you Eric.. since you state in one of the thread you were in the audience!

Just curious...

Oh Good Gad!

Im pretty sure I did not state I was in the Audience but, help us all if I made a some smartarse joke reply to someone about it and Mikede was busy reading it at the same time.

:huh:

Im not an Eric fan, never was and although he won me over somewhat with his 'one bigger' attitude on the finale (not to mention getting the last laugh and word on Kaysar) I will still not be an Eric fan.

- I do have to give him credit for coaching the two Championettes to Victory though.

Oh Good Gad!

Im pretty sure I did not state I was in the Audience but, help us all if I made a some smartarse joke reply to someone about it and Mikede was busy reading it at the same time.

:huh:

Im not an Eric fan, never was and although he won me over somewhat with his 'one bigger' attitude on the finale (not to mention getting the last laugh and word on Kaysar) I will still not be an Eric fan.

- I do have to give him credit for coaching the two Championettes to Victory though.

thanks for the response....

:D

Wow, I thought for a minute when I saw this thread that shock had actually talked to Kayser. The only one that talked to Shock was Shock.

Yana, you are absolutely right. He actually thinks that Kaysar could see his posts. What did he think, that he just happened to hit the jackpot and got into a chat with Kaysar. Reason I think this is because his references are quoted like the moderators and Kaysars.

Anyway. I think Kaysar fans are going to love him cause he seems like one helluva guy that would be fun to be around. We fans like him, as the MSNBC poll has shown, and the love-him-or-leave him poll showed.

I can assure you that CBS has done their homework when it comes to polls, and are also getting info we as fans are not privy to, such as fan mail, polls of actual fans, etc. They aren't going to take the time to pump Kaysar in the media if they didn't think he had potential to make them some money.

In the real world, the fact is that noone cares about integrity, honesty, or morality. If they actually cared about the real lives and personalities of the people who entertain us, then we wouldn't watch half the people in hollywood who are offensive.

Example, I think Tom Cruise is an idiot who has never been through childbirth and has never actually been responsible for the absolute needs of another person other than himself. He has admitted that he and Nicole had help when thy brought their adopted babies home. Yet he thinks he knows about psychology because he has read a few books on the subject. Reality check, the guy didn't even finish highschool. I am not puting down people who don't have a higher education, but he should let professionals diagnose and treat those people with illnesses that he knows nothing about. I dont like him, but he has been in some kick-ass movies that I like to watch.

My point is, people aren't concerned with Kaysars integrity, or as in your opinion lack there of. People just like the guy. Fans want more Kaysar, and so CBS will give us more Kaysar by spotlighting him in shows like Y&R, amazing race, or bb allstars.

As far as the finger bang crap (that sounds so vulgar), even if it did happen it doesn't matter. As I said, CBS has done its homework, has access to countless numbers of other ways to track viewer support, and will give the fans what they want. Which is more Kaysar.

So, if you don't like him, all you gotta do is not watch him. Its that simple. The networks only put money into shows (advertising, producing, creating) shows that we will watch.

Life ain't fair, get use to it kid. Also, the way of voting for presidents was not taken from Native Americans. I have no clue about Canada, but most Americans are aware of how that system of voting was put in place. In order to get a degree (College) in the US, most Colleges require political science as part of the core curriculam of all BS and BA degrees. I remember taking Political Science and Third World Politics in order to satisfy the required core classes. It took alot of Mountain Dew and Coffee to stay awake in those ones, but aced them. My point is that any of us on the board with a degree know that you are incorrect in your assessment of how our political process works. BTW, the only election that uses the electoral way of accessing votes is the presidential election. And of course not all Americans vote, only those who care enough to register first of all, and then get odd their duffs to vote on election days. It is that way in most developed countries who have a political process put in place that allows them to vote people into government. So please, don't talk about subjects that you are not fully knowledgable about. Your not even American, why fo you have anti-bush propaganda in your posts.

You know what I learned, life ain't fair and good people don't always get ahead. That is true in government and pretty much in anything in life All you have to do is look around you and open your eyes. Kaysar isn't perfect, will he get ahead in this life even though he may not admit his faults. The answer is Yes... Why? There is no rhyme or reason as to why. One person (Shock) is not going to change the way fans view Kaysar. You may be able to convince a handfull who are on the "Morty's" board, but that is not even a drop of water in the ocean.

So, we get you don't like Kaysar, you think he is an awful person and a complete liar that doesn't like women or likes to control them. That is your opinion. It doesn't change that CBS will continue to pump him up, will continue to try to get viewers to love him so they will watch him on other shows, and will definately go full force with trying to get Kaysars fame to last longer.

If you don't think its right, or that its not fair, well, tough shit. Like I said, life isn't about fair, it sucks for alot of people.

I come to this board for some light-hearted entertainment and to talk about an entertaining show with other fans. I love Survivor and will talk with other fans there. It really sucks that you have spewed venom and the players of BB and the posters on this board.

But then again, life isn't fair and I guess I have to put up with having to listen to shock when people have to post replies with quotes. I hope next year that the quotes of the peopel on ignore will not be seen as well. It would make this board so much better to read.

Guest Shockalot

Yes and 'Tough Shit' that your hero got evicted twice in a row and by landslides.

FYI: According to some sources, it comes from the Algonquin word for "counsel," cau

First of all some guy on the show BB is not my hero. I don't know him from Adam. I'll watch him if he is on some other shows I watch, and I'll probably root him on, but I won't go seeking out shows he is on. I don't worship anyone on tv.

And what are you talking about?? You really dont have a clue about the political process do you?

The electoral college was formed by our founding fathers (in the US) who were educated in the political processes and ancient history. At that time our founding fathers did not want a system that would be tainted by political parties. So, it had absolutely nothing to do with any political party. In fact it was created to PREVENT and go against any and all political parties that may have been trying to organize itself at that time.

The electoral college was based off of the Centurial Assembly system of the Roman Republic. It was based on that design to absolutely elimnate any political party influence. Of course it was different in that the Romans designed the process so that only the literate and wealthy would vote. Their (wealthiest and/or mosre educated) individual vote accounted for 100 of the people who were condidered of a "lesser" class. The chosen were voted upon at local government assemby level. They (the electoral voter) had wealth and power, and so were not tainted by their own polical agenda.

The electoral college in the US underwent a major change after only four elections because obviously those people who were saying that political parties were oh so terrible, were secretly organizing and heading them. After a major screw-up where a president and a vice president were of opposing parties, because at that time the vice president was not running WITH the president, but as a contender, so basically the vice president was usually the "runner-up" They obviously realized that perhaps the process needed some refining.

The founding fathers still knew that a majority popular vote was not a viable option because it would mean giving the people more power (too much of a democracy) than they thought the people of America needed. They thought this based on things that were happening in other parts of the world and the major changes that other governments were undergoing. The founding fathers didn't want to make the same mistakes of failing governments. (And FYI, the major politcal party at that time - the rebublican-democratic party, and yes, it was one party at that time, not two)

So, the 12th amendment was created, because it acknowledged that there will always be people with an agenda and organized political parties. This amendment accomidated that and one vote of each elector goes to president, another to vice, both of the same party. It has not been changed in any major ways to this day.

We can all look in the dictionary for the definition of a word. It shows your ignorance when you talk about a subject you have absolutely no knowledge about. I do also have knowledge of how the Canadian system works as well, if you need a course in Canadian Politics, then let me know. It is called being educated and not ignorant. You should try it, you may learn something.

Guest Shockalot

Please stop deliberately trying to derail this thread by:

Noting I knew something you did not about Caucuses.

Talking about everything except Caucuses.

Disagreeing with William Harris

Prof. Em. Middlebury College

www.middlebury.edu/~harris

"As it turn out, CAUCUS is a truly American word, properly borrowed by immigrants from natives, a democratic word in a time when a working democracy was not yet even a working idea."

Learn more at: http://community.middlebury.edu/~harris/caucus.html

Did you know Kaysar escaped a dictatorship to move to the USA?

I know he is enjoying tremendous wealth and benefits of being American now but I wonder if he went and fought Saddam or plans on joining now?

OMG Thank you Shock for more ammunition... Kaysar didn't move here to escape anything... I am not sure when his familu moved here... One thing I do know is if Kaysar wasn't born here (and I think he was) it was his parents NOT him that escaped...

OMG Thank you Shock for more ammunition... Kaysar didn't move here to escape anything... I am not sure when his familu moved here... One thing I do know is if Kaysar wasn't born here (and I think he was) it was his parents NOT him that escaped...

Even if he was born in Iraq, when the moved to the US he would have been too young anyway to really understand the concept of a dictator...

Even if he was born in Iraq, when the moved to the US he would have been too young anyway to really understand the concept of a dictator...

Thank you Uz... My point exactly... You just did a better job of stating it...

I know he is enjoying tremendous wealth and benefits of being American now but I wonder if he went and fought Saddam or plans on joining now?

Shock, you have some serious inner issues to deal with... You are taking this Kaysar thing a little to far and way too personal...

Shock,

Many people are in this country to escape different dictatorships, socioeconomic hardships, etc. I believe he is paying taxes so he pays for those benefits like almost all Americans.

Sweetie, it appears you are grasping at straws. Do you actually have a valid point or just another lonely night with nothing to do and no one to talk to ...

Hey, I am in Canada but I enjoy speaking to people who talk about various subjects. I don't believe you can speak anything but an obsession you have with Kaysar Ridha and the cast of BB6. Also, with all of that pent up agression ... I am afraid you might throw a chair, stand up to me with a clinch fist and .... oh wait, that is a two month old obsession of yours, isn't it?

Having fun in Canada!!!!

P.S. People are really nice here ... are you sure you are a real Canadian or a refuge from a "dictatorship."

Guest Shockalot
Shock, you have some serious inner issues to deal with... You are taking this Kaysar thing a little to far and way too personal...

Do you think he feels any obligation to the US soldiers who have taken bullets so other Iraqi families will not have to go through what his did?

I mean, he is a healthy 24 year old.

He doesnt have to do anything (one of the benefits of being in USA now) but that in itself is another reason to go and fight the Baath Party that the USA rescued him from.

If you dont think so - explain why?

Again, what the hell are you talking about.

A caucus is a term that was coined by the british. A caucus is the group of people within any political party or actually not only political parties, but any group of people who share the same broad agenda, that makes the major decision of what specific policies to push or to choose a person to act as a representative for that particular party or group.

So what in the world are you talking about. A caucus didn't even come into play as far as presidential elections until after election 4 and after the 12th Amendement was written to acknowledge that there will always be a division in the political train of thought, resulting in organized political parties who will promote the issues and agendas of the collective thought of its members. Political powerhouses (political parties) were then brought to the forefront of government, with people of like thought joining and creating political parties. Do you understand that the caucus then and now was a commitee within a political group that set the agenda of the party based on the concensus of its members.

Wow, you really know nothing about this subject, and where are you getting your facts, some obscure web page you googled that i9s most likely a thesis of a graduate student.

You need to acknowledge you don't know anything about American Politics and probably don't know anything about Canadian politics as well.

And about Kaysar... He was born a US citizan. You are again talking about a subject you know absolutely nothing about. Being born in the US affords him the rights of all others born in the US. The US Government at this time gives its citizens a choice of becoming part of the armed forces. Being a US citizen means that if he chooses not to go into the armed forces, then he doesn't have to.

He has no more obligation to do so than any other American. It is a very personal decision that is not for everyone. Are you part of your governments military that you can be calling out a citizen of another country for not being loyal to his country.

Wow, I guess you are just a homophobic racist. That is it isn't it. That is why you have a problem with him.

OMG I forgot to bring this up before... Once again Shock gives us ammo himself...

You wonder if he is going back to fight Saddam... NEWSFALSH Shock: They FOUND Saddam... He's in prison... No need to go fight him...

Guest Shockalot

Chesire.

Im not trying to expose you on this thread but if you keep showing up and throwing it into your own face over and over then you do it to yourself (much like Kaysar).

I have explained the Native reference to Caucuses already.

Done Deal.

Please stop punching yourself.

Pesonally, I think it would be a good question for Kaysar about whether he feels any obligation to go take a bullet for Iraqs new democracy?

Do you think he feels any obligation to the US soldiers who have taken bullets so other Iraqi families will not have to go through what his did?

I mean, he is a healthy 24 year old.

He doesnt have to do anything (one of the benefits of being in USA now) but that in itself is another reason to go and fight the Baath Party that the USA rescued him from.

If you dont think so - explain why?

Shock,

If you can't answer this question for yourself ... we do have a problem here.

BTW, I am looking around Canada trying to find a friend for you so you have better things to do with your time. I am sure you might be nice just a very, very desperately lonely person. I put out posts with your picture. Hopefully your avatar is you. Do you have a better picture? You look a little insane in that one but I am sure there are other lonely people out there who might take pity on you.

Oh Canada ....

DONATE TODAY:

FIND A FRIEND FOR SHOCK

EVEN THE OBSESSED NEED A FRIEND!!!!

NOTE: I need the donations because I have a funny feeling that I am going to have to pay to get Shock a friend.

Shock,

If you can't answer this question for yourself ... we do have a problem here.

BTW, I am looking around Canada trying to find a friend for you so you have better things to do with your time. I am sure you might be nice just a very, very desperately lonely person. I put out posts with your picture. Hopefully your avatar is you. Do you have a better picture? You look a little insane in that one but I am sure there are other lonely people out there who might take pity on you.

Oh Canada ....

DONATE TODAY: FIND A FRIEND FOR SHOCK >>> EVEN THE OBSESSED NEED A FRIEND!!!!

yeah...ummmm...even though we have alot of land and there is that NAFTA thing, you gys can Keep Shock...

...maybe he can go to Iraq to help his fellow American Soldiers!

Uz sweetie um hate to break it to you but if you are Candian you all can just keep Shock with ya'll we don't want em... And Luv sweetie um that isn't Shock... It's the fitness guy Jack somebody...

Archived