Kaysar exposes HIMSELF AS FRAUD!

Guest Shockalot

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uz sweetie um hate to break it to you but if you are Candian you all can just keep Shock with ya'll we don't want em... And Luv sweetie um that isn't Shock... It's the fitness guy Jack somebody...

<<<< whisper to Yana:

He might be even worse than that picture???

DONATE TODAY:

FIND A FRIEND FOR SHOCK

EVEN THE OBSESSED NEED A FRIEND!!!!

This may take more money so please empty your pockets. Remember, I am doing this for the entire board ...

LOL Luv could be... I haven't seen him put any picture of himself up in the off topic forum... I know I got one over there of myself... Wonder why he don't wanna post one... And just so everyone knows... No that's not me in my avatar... It's my Mom with my first grand daughter... And before anyone says anything about me being too young to have grand children... Well, no I'm not.. I have the one in the picture who belongs to my son and his wife and 4 step grand children... Yes I has my son very early... While he wasn't a mistake, the age at which I had him was... I learned and grew from it... He is my only biological child...

Do you think he feels any obligation to the US soldiers who have taken bullets so other Iraqi families will not have to go through what his did?

I mean, he is a healthy 24 year old.

He doesnt have to do anything (one of the benefits of being in USA now) but that in itself is another reason to go and fight the Baath Party that the USA rescued him from.

If you dont think so - explain why?

I can

Uz you make a really good point... At the start of the show wasn't something said about Kaysar's Aunt and her family had been killed?

ETA: BTW... I know for a fact that if Kaysar were the only son in his family they won't send him to war anyway... The only reason my son is over there is cause my ex husband has another son...

LOL Luv could be... I haven't seen him put any picture of himself up in the off topic forum

Great ... unattractive, obsessed with BB6, Kaysar Ridha, SOV, spends every evening posting for hours on a Reality TV website ... I never give up on a task but this one may be a "mission impossible."

Does anyone have any ideas?????

DONATE TODAY:

FIND A FRIEND FOR SHOCK

Uz you make a really good point... At the start of the show wasn't something said about Kaysar's Aunt and her family had been killed?

ETA: BTW... I know for a fact that if Kaysar were the only son in his family they won't send him to war anyway... The only reason my son is over there is cause my ex husband has another son...

Yeah. He had a discussion with James about it. It was probably one of the few times I agreed with Eric when he spoke about the war (even though talking about Iraq infront of an Iraqi is insensetive)

What he said was: That his aunt fell sick (or something) and the roadblocks and dangers were so gerat that she couldn't get medical help and had died on the way.

And may your son return home safe and sound Yana. War is such a sucky thing...

Shock posted a pic for me once when I asked him nicely. He posted int openly in the thread. It wasn't a recent pic....but him none the less. I do believe he was wearing his BDU's (at least the pic appeared to be military?).

I can't remember which thread it was in. It was about a month ago. He really isn't a bad looking guy........at least not then.

Maybe he will post it again for ya'll.

This conversation has went so political.....even I can't keep up....lol!

Yana......I didn't know you had a son in the war. Kudo's to you and your family for the sacrifice of him being over there. Hope he returns home safe and healthy......and soon.....very soon.

Can someone PLEASE tell me why it even matters if Kaysar won the America's Choice because of multi-voters? Eric's fans could have done that same exact thing. The reason Eric didn't win is because he is a jerk and most voters saw that, so they didn't vote for him.

Shock-Next time one of YOUR favorites is up for a vote...why don't you rally the troops and get them to vote instead of doing nothing but complaining after your guy didn't win! Geez!

Shock posted a pic for me once when I asked him nicely. He posted int openly in the thread. It wasn't a recent pic....but him none the less. I do believe he was wearing his BDU's (at least the pic appeared to be military?).

I can't remember which thread it was in. It was about a month ago. He really isn't a bad looking guy........at least not then.

Maybe he will post it again for ya'll.

This conversation has went so political.....even I can't keep up....lol!

Yana......I didn't know you had a son in the war. Kudo's to you and your family for the sacrifice of him being over there. Hope he returns home safe and healthy......and soon.....very soon.

Thank you EE .... a picture would make my job quite a bit easier.

Yana, I am with EE ... also sending prayers for your son's safe return.

DONATE TODAY:

FIND A FRIEND FOR SHOCK

He did try... All you have to do is look back a few post's to see that he admitted it in the start of the votes... He now wants everyone to believe he was only joking... Most people don't believe it though... He is just mad everyone didn't love Eric, and is being a cry baby about it...

Yana,

You just gave me the answer. Shock needs a friend who doesn't mind his obsession with his dislike of Kaysar. ERIC DISLIKES KAYSAR. They could be best friends. Distance is a problem but they could visit, chat on the phone about how much they dislike Kaysar and the SOV, discuss how "fingerbangers" caused Eric to lose AC, etc. This could be a match made in heaven.

I am calling my assistant tomorrow and have her research Eric's phone number and address. I will probably be in Las Vegas for my job in October or November. I could look Eric up (this will be the difficult part because I was not thrilled with his behavior on the show) and share Shock's profile.

Can't you invision all the great fun that Eric and Shock will have together??? All the phone chats about hating Kaysar, visiting each other, holding hands while walking in the park, etc. Maybe even Maggie will join them for the fun. They can have SLEEPOVERS just like Maggie did in the BB House. What great fun!!!

SHOCKALOT AND ERIC >>> BFF (Best Friends Forever)

The obsessed duo

Guest Shockalot
Oh, the 8 posts in the last 3 pages were interesting. Sorry if I bothered you.

Ya, at first I thought it was somewhat interesting and at least she put in a good effort (it seemed) but she doesnt engage with me.

Just these sort of 'whassa matter wittle boy.. getting mad are you.. yuck yuck.. oh how i love torturing you' kind of replies.

But they come as almost.. 'generic autoreplies' if that makes sense.

My name is on them but they dont reference anything I actually put to her.

I have some interesting insider tips on Kaysar getting exposed on the finale for what he really is.

Seems that CBS Shrinks are all too aware Kaysar has these ego issues (narcisism) what not.. and there was absolutely no accident or happenstance to the way Julies set up and question went.

The idea was to simply feed Kaysars ego and then put his defeat in front of him (in question form but literally Jennifer being right across from him.. and btw.. no coincidence they were on opposing 'pedestals' either)

Then to see what he did.

The reason he had that shaking glare in his eyes was him starting to snap and here is another tip for you... The Security people were not there for Eric or Michael.

Geeez I would love a shot at interviewing Kaysar.

The beauty is that Im pretty sure I could at least keep him off me (althoughhis psychotic rage is powerful, adrenalin and all) and Im pretty sure I could really strike him just as hard as he could Ivette or Jennifer.

Then whats he gonna do?

Shock,

Do you have a question for me? You can "engage me." LOL

And regarding your "posts", I don't respond to them in full because they are delusional creations from a what appears to be delusional mind. There is truly nothing that anyone can say that you would accept because your are obsessed with the "BB6" that you have been viewing in your mind. Why would I address that? LOL

I have witnessed many's vain attempts to discuss their perception or opinions but they pushed aside because in your mind you are always correct.

So I do feel sorry for you and I do believe you are just a lonely man with no one who will truly listen to your thoughts and ideas. I also think that the posters on this board find you mildly amusing but you would perfer that they are "bothered" by you. Yes, I have posted quite a bit this evening but I do truly believe you just need a "true friend" to discuss your obsession of Kaysar with on a daily basis. I now do believe that Eric would be the most suitable for you.

Anyway, if you don't want assistance ... there is nothing I can do ... I tried.

:D

The beauty is that Im pretty sure I could at least keep him off me (althoughhis psychotic rage is powerful, adrenalin and all) and Im pretty sure I could really strike him just as hard as he could Ivette or Jennifer.

Then whats he gonna do?

Hopefully break your jaw and cut off both your hands so no one needs to listen to you or see your words again.

I have some interesting insider tips on Kaysar getting exposed on the finale for what he really is.

insider tips eh? :lol::lol: i doubt it.

an interview with kaysar? they dont let weirdos like you around the houseguest.

Actually it is you who was exposed as being ignorant.

As I stated the word "caucus" is not derived from any native people to the US or Canada. It was a British term. I have no clue why you can't get that, but there it is. You are wrong, oh my gosh, is it that shock is exposed for being under educated? Go back to school, learn about more then just TV shows. Perhaps it will open your mind.

Your dislike for Muslims and Americans whose racial origins are from Iraq is sickening. It is called ignorance. Usually those who have a limited knowledge of the world and think within the box are undereducated and ignorant. It is really sad that you have exposed yourself as such.

I feel sorry for you. You know "Chance favors the prepared mind". - Pasteur.

You create your own destiny. Stop hating anyone you will never know and open your mind to greater things. This will make your real life better then you can imagine.

I now know you are a biggot who is jealous of Kaysar. Wow, simple as that. Everytime you talk about him going to Iraq, it sounds ignorant and racist. He was born here and has no more obligation then any other American. If we go to war against France should all of the americans of french origin go to war. That was a rhetorical question, the answer is obviously no. That is not how military in the US works.

Your way of thinking is called Extremest. Do you understand that your reasoning is the mantra of the extremest thinking.

Because they believe a few Americans (government) are terrible and don't agree with it, that they should hurt as many Americans they can by doing things that wreak havoc on innocent men, women, and children.

You are an extremest in my opinion.

Also, I am done wasting my time with people who are so ignorant they make up things to assasinate the character of someone who was on a show that is now over. Bye Bye ...

Archived