Kaysar exposes HIMSELF AS FRAUD!

Guest Shockalot

tee hee Happiness :)

Yeah, Shockalot . . . now that BB is winding down, this is an opportunity for you to tell us a little bit more about yourself.

Who have you liked in the BB house? I think I've seen you mention Dr. Will, and James. Anybody else? What did you like about them? Who do you look up to outside the BB house? Atheletes? Politicians? Business leaders? Academics? Humanitarians? That old guy in your avatar?

. . .

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tee hee Happiness :)

Yeah, Shockalot . . . now that BB is winding down, this is an opportunity for you to tell us a little bit more about yourself.

Who have you liked in the BB house? I think I've seen you mention Dr. Will, and James. Anybody else? What did you like about them? Who do you look up to outside the BB house? Atheletes? Politicians? Business leaders? Academics? Humanitarians? That old guy in your avatar?

. . .

sam - that is a good idea

it would give us something to discuss

i'm getting tired of the game talk

shock

tell us a little about yourself

the positive is that it would be centered around you

i mean you don't post because you are shy

right?

so open up a few johari windows of your soul

and tell us about yourself

gives us some warm fuzzies about yourself

you got to be human right?

i was taught always look for the best

and be surprised when you see the worse

goodnight again ... -_-

Duly noted.

It will help highlight what a self-deluded egotistical lying hypocrite he exposed himself to be.

WOW! I think you need to get a life. Before you go to bed at night, do your PANTIES still get in a knot over Kaysar???

It also sends the message that RockstarINX Teens are willing to dump $20 on Multiple Text Messages

Please Shock!!

It is not teens that watch that old "has been" show. It is the Baby Boomers who don't have a clue about finger-gangbanging, that were watching that show.

I'm not a baby boomer, and I AM a fingerbanger (lol) and I watched that show. BUT what the hell does Rock Star INXS have to do with BB anyway????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its nice to know that Im a 'Homo' again after being a 'Homophobe' for quite a while in our fantasy worlds.

Next thing you know - I will be an Islamic Jihadist. (I think i might have been 2 months ago too?)

What I love about Jennifer is that she not only owned Kaysar twice in the game itself.. but she keeps 'owning' him afterwards.

I LOVE the look on Jens face - it must heap burning coals on Kaysars head!

http://www.shockalot.com/images/Kaysstare.jpg

Man, you must have a lot of time on your hands! Why so much hate? Did an Arab drop you on your head when you were a baby???

WOW I have been gone for a while and I still find this thread... and it is 15 pages long...

Shockalot I guess everyone keeps coming back to read your thread... :D

Well I still think Kaysar was a good player.. Jennifer a lier.... however I heard that the friendship are still together except Ivette.....

Jennifer believes that she is the greatest and claims the editors of the show apologized for representing her negative.

I just simply do not understand how a person can support Jennifer.. I still can not see anything positive about her...

as the rest of the household... Eric and Maggie.. still can not see something postive...

and the rest I can see both sides.. so that chapter is closed.....

anyway does not matter.. well see you all later.. and have fun discussing BB6 :D

WOW I have been gone for a while and I still find this thread... and it is 15 pages long...

Shockalot I guess everyone keeps coming back to read your thread... :D

Well I still think Kaysar was a good player.. Jennifer a lier.... however I heard that the friendship are still together except Ivette.....

Jennifer believes that she is the greatest and claims the editors of the show apologized for representing her negative.

I just simply do not understand how a person can support Jennifer.. I still can not see anything positive about her...

as the rest of the household... Eric and Maggie.. still can not see something postive...

and the rest I can see both sides.. so that chapter is closed.....

anyway does not matter.. well see you all later.. and have fun discussing BB6 :D

Welcome back Pretty! I had been gone for a few months as well and returned to Shocky up to his old tricks. Just wanted to join in real quick and say I support your opinions - I think they are spot on!

Well, keep the faith and have a great day!

:):)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ranster627
Yes, I can understand you standing by your opinion Yana, but you debated mine first when I said it was petty. It was my opinion and I said so. You posted $20.00 so I thought you knew for sure, but either way...doesn't he have to pay for his own internet service on a monthly basis before he went into BB anyway.

Because I make one work related phone call on my house phone...should my employer pay my monthly phone bill? That's my point. :)

Well said, and I am sure it was much more than $20.00

As the king of what?

I posted this almost a month ago! I'm flattered that I have had such an impact on your life! You must be using the search function to find my posts and reply to them. Ohhh, you're making me all warm and fuzzy inside! B)

I posted this almost a month ago! I'm flattered that I have had such an impact on your life! You must be using the search function to find my posts and reply to them. Ohhh, you're making me all warm and fuzzy inside! B)

I just got around to reading it but if it makes you feel important that I answered one of your posts go with it.

But you never answered the question. King of what?

I just got around to reading it but if it makes you feel important that I answered one of your posts go with it.

But you never answered the question. King of what?

Oh sorry! As the King of Reality TV. Of course, when I answered that before The OTHER King of Reality TV jumped in and said 'I thought I was the King of Reality TV' to which I noted that you can never have enough kings!

So see - I answered your question after all! :P

Oh sorry! As the King of Reality TV. Of course, when I answered that before The OTHER King of Reality TV jumped in and said 'I thought I was the King of Reality TV' to which I noted that you can never have enough kings!

So see - I answered your question after all! :P

:lol::lol::lol: The king of reality tv? No really why do you call him the king? We all know it can't be that reason...he lost....twice :lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol: The king of reality tv? No really why do you call him the king? We all know it can't be that reason...he lost....twice :lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

I call him the king because he was referred to as 'King Kaysar.' But of course, you already knew that. :rolleyes:

I'm beginning to think you really do have nothing better to do than follow me around. Now, I know that I'm a suave and debonair fellow, because, crappysucks is a man about town, but I would think someone as articulate and intelligent as you could find better things to do. Then again, maybe I'm wrong...

Or maybe you're not articulate or intelligent. :lol:

I call him the king because he was referred to as 'King Kaysar.' But of course, you already knew that. :rolleyes:

I'm beginning to think you really do have nothing better to do than follow me around. Now, I know that I'm a suave and debonair fellow, because, crappysucks is a man about town, but I would think someone as articulate and intelligent as you could find better things to do. Then again, maybe I'm wrong...

Yes, I agree Crappy, you are quite the charmer! :)

This would mean more if you actually knew the meaning of the words articulate and intelligent. If you feel the need to flatter yourself go right ahead. It is obvious that you need to feel better about yourself. Glad I can help you do that. Explain how someone can "follow" you around on a chat page that is made for replying to someones comment. You just really do not understand how these things work do you.

This would mean more if you actually knew the meaning of the words articulate and intelligent. If you feel the need to flatter yourself go right ahead. It is obvious that you need to feel better about yourself. Glad I can help you do that. Explain how someone can "follow" you around on a chat page that is made for replying to someones comment. You just really do not understand how these things work do you.

Why Orion, you're trying to help me? Thank you so much. It's nice to know you have my back as well!

You lost me with the rest of your comments though, since amateur psychoanalysis is not my thing. Oh well, if it MAKES YOU feel better about yourself to follow me, then keep following me around! After all, as a 'man about town' I am here to be admired! :)

Why Orion, you're trying to help me? Thank you so much. It's nice to know you have my back as well!

You lost me with the rest of your comments though, since amateur psychoanalysis is not my thing. Oh well, if it MAKES YOU feel better about yourself to follow me, then keep following me around! After all, as a 'man about town' I am here to be admired! :)

Exactly how can you think someone if "following" you on a chat board that is made for people to answer someones comments. I do not think you understand how a chat board works. According to the way you think you are following me because I was on this board before you. Guess you just have to think that way so you feel better about yourself. Of course I am trying to help you. It is obvious that you need all the help you can get.

Man I hate reading a thread that I haven't read in awhile....Now I am going to have to read all of these post just to find out whats going on in here. Reading that last post from QW makes me really think I missed something really really good....Oh by the way QW I will make sure to never make you mad...whew I really dont want to be bitch slapped...Im to pretty

I'm just copying myself from the other Kaysar thread....I will read this one later also

Archived