BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

they're doing the Famous Slip&Slide... and poor Meg is doing a Victoria from last year, lol....

7qjo2NW.jpg

Becky is in the LEAD... with Jackie, JM, Julia close behind....

the Comp is almost half done... Meg, Austin & Steve are doing the Worst...

7:45pm BBT... Becky still has a slight Lead over Julia....

jL04NDD.jpg

8:05pm BBT:....Becky has a GOOD LEAD... she has her Slide very good... not falling and going real fast also she wipes the top of the bowl with her fingers to make sure every drop gets in... this is One for her to Lose... doesnt look anyone will Catch her the way she's playing... 

in case ur wondering Vanessa isnt playing to win... she is way behind... but Shelli is doing better then Vanessa...

8:15pm BBT:....Becky is Almost there....

hQ7pc7N.jpg

8:30pm BBT.....BECKY DID IT !!!!!.... she WON ...the HN ...the 5K ...and the HOH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't keeping up with things much over last night and today....but when i saw Shelli wasn't dressed up at all & in athletic gear, I started steaming....ooh that little this and that... Then Meg's vote...words were hollered. 

I should have been certain just by what Shelli was wearing. No way she would risk going out on stage not dolled up if there was any chance at all it might happen.

PeP talk to Becky:

Go Becky..... Go Becky... You can do it!!!!. We are rooting for you!!!!!!. You are strong!!!!!. you are a tough physical competitor!!!!!. Don't let that Party Planner intern from Florida beat you.!!! Show these people that you came to play and win!!!!

Think of how miserable Shelli & Vanessa will feel when you win this comp. Think of how good you will feel lounging in the HOH knowing that you are safe this week. Dig deep Becky!

PLEASE stop spoiling the "live vote" episodes..!!

Clay may have wanted to go home, but you didn't have to let us know at the very beginning of the "live vote" episode.

This happens ALL the time. The person going home and the outgoing head of household are the ONLY ones not dressed for the upcoming head of household competition.

I love this show and this ruins the anticipation. #captainobvious

Becky's a flake, so I think anything could happen, it all depends on how much koolaid Shelli and Vanessa serve her.

Every time I think Becky's catching on, she disappoints.  I've learned not to count on Becky too much as she's always

desperate for acceptance by whoever she thinks is popular or "winning."

Becky has GOT to know she's low man on the Totem Pole with Vannesa, Shelli, the twins and Austin.

Her BAD if she doesn't try to knock one of them off.

She'd be Gold if she breaks away.

( And where in the heck did Steve leave his brain ? )

Becky is Super Tight with JM now... and she knows that JM wants Vanessa OUT... and Becky has been Bad Mouthing Vanessa for the past 2 Days now so she WANTS Van GONE also.... i hope that Jackie&Meg dont leave Becky Alone this week, lol ...Becky is NOT going to be drinking any Kool-Aid this week for sure....

K2vXDEK.jpg

Shelli is going to be using tears to soak up sympathy as to not be put on the block. Oh poor me! My boy toy left, he fell on the sword for me to stay and play the game because I was better at it than him. I just need the week off so I can mourn

BTW, Chenbot mentioned something like even if you go to JH you may not be safe from leaving the game.

i think what Julie meant to say was that ONE JUROR will come BACK into the Game later on... like how it's been done many times in the past...

Please, don't let this be a set-up for Shelli to return to the game later, if that's what they have in mind.  She surely isn't that popular of a player that CBS is already planning for a way to

spring her back in there if by chance she gets evicted.

I just want Vanessa and Shelli to take their meds and go to bed early tonight. I want BBAD to be fun and entertaining tonight. IMHO Nobody wants to see Vanessa crying over nothing or Meg & Shelli crying and mourning Clay's eviction.

That mandatory trek up to the HOH room reveal is gonna be AWKWARD.