Thursday, 8/26 Show

laladoopiedu

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm done for the season. What utter horseshit to have HOH competition be what the POV competition should be and then POV competition is what the HOH should have been. What kind of HOH was that? That is a total POV type of competition. Big Brother played it up so hard that Ragan was gonna get the Brigade and he easily could have but they have to use the competition that we almost knew he'd win as the POV. Goodbye all, had a good run this season.

I'm done for the season. What utter horseshit to have HOH competition be what the POV competition should be and then POV competition is what the HOH should have been. What kind of HOH was that? That is a total POV type of competition. Big Brother played it up so hard that Ragan was gonna get the Brigade and he easily could have but they have to use the competition that we almost knew he'd win as the POV. Goodbye all, had a good run this season.

It's true. I was very surprised about that switch as well. I was really hoping Ragan would win & blow the Brigade up (well, I wouldn't want him to put up Lane!). I think you're absolutely right that they planned it this way.

When is the next HoH!?! I'm dying here! The only other time I remember this was in Season 8, & didn't they do the second HoH during the live show?? Are the feeds back up yet?

:queen::pooh:

They sure packed a whole lot into to one hour tonight. Overall I would say a good one at that. Now I know why Matt lost, he was so off base the last week it's no wonder he got the boot. Ragan finally grew a pair and Enzo, well.... I dunno, like, he couldn't find any of the names man. (like he can't anything else to win a comp)

At least a lot of peoples games have come out. (duh)

I bet Brit will believe lane over ragan

I think it's before Sunday

Or Lane will panic and/or wise up and realize taking a non-Brigade member to final two with him pretty much guarantees a win, all it would take is Rachel, Brendon, or Kathy to throw one single vote his way.

i was a bit surprised brendon didnt win either comp

i thought he would have at least one

but quizzes was never his thing :animated_bouncy:

just got in - missed the show, but I can see from the posts that my man Brendon is now out. Very sad, but that just means I won't have to rush home on Thursday nights anymore. Who cares to sit and watch a sobbing man for half the show, a spoiled beauty princess, and three lazy intellectually challenged boys?

sorry to be so blunt but I'm just a little disappointed.

I just expected him to remember anything that concerned Rachel. But I guess he was paying attention to something else at the time. :bangin: Big Dummy :(

:animated_wave:

UGH!!!!! Worst most boring BB season in the history of BB. No surprises, no expect the unexpected. This could not have been more predictable if it were scripted. Disgusting!!! I never thought that there would be a worse season than 9 but they really drowned in the bottom of the pond scaring up these guppies.

Couldn't agree more!!!! As soon as I saw that POV competition I knew it was all over for Brendon. You mine as well just hand it to Ragan he is the only left in that house that even studies that shit. Sure enough I was right Ragan won easily. They could of had 100 questions and Ragan would probably get 90+ right while everyone else maybe if they were lucky got 70 right.

He was very optimistic when he left and who wouldn't be if they had their true love waiting for them poolside. :animated_rotfl:

Rachel is going to drop him like a hot potato when she sees him coming through the door and realizes he will have to continue working male strip clubs to support them up at UCLA. One weekend in Dubai for her with a sheik will pull in more money than he makes in three months dancing at the club.

He was very optimistic when he left and who wouldn't be if they had their true love waiting for them poolside. :animated_rotfl:

Rachel is going to drop him like a hot potato when she sees him coming through the door and realizes he will have to continue working male strip clubs to support them up at UCLA. One weekend in Dubai for her with a sheik will pull in more money than he makes in three months dancing at the club.

:animated_rotfl: Poor Brenda!

:smilielol: Damn girl, your brutal. :smilielol:

Will there be another HOH competition tonight?

Yes, tonight sometime they will have another HOH comp, sometimes they let us see it on the feeds, but not usually

When is the next HoH!?! I'm dying here! The only other time I remember this was in Season 8, & didn't they do the second HoH during the live show?? Are the feeds back up yet?

:queen::pooh:

Feeds have been off for about an hour so the HOH must be going on as I type. I have stuff to do but I'm staying on the computer cuz I wanna know before BBAD starts (and they most certainly should be done by then as they don't do WBRB on BBAD).

Am I the only one happy with the results of the show tonight? My man Matt got the boot, but that was expected. I really wanted Ragan to win HOH, but I'm sort of glad Hayden did. Ragan won POV and took himself off the block (melikes), Brendon got the boot (melikes) and Hayden got cheated out of a full week of HOH and the benefits that come with it. He also can't compete in tonight's HOH either and Ragan can. There's a 50/50 chance of either Britney or Ragan winning HOH and when if that happens, the odds are even better that one of the three losers who have done nothing this season will get the boot next (melikes).

Feeds need to come back on soon. I'm dying to hear who is the new HOH! I may just faint if they say Lane or Enzo actually won something, lol.

Feeds have been off for about an hour so the HOH must be going on as I type. I have stuff to do but I'm staying on the computer cuz I wanna know before BBAD starts (and they most certainly should be done by then as they don't do WBRB on BBAD).

Am I the only one happy with the results of the show tonight? My man Matt got the boot, but that was expected. I really wanted Ragan to win HOH, but I'm sort of glad Hayden did. Ragan won POV and took himself off the block (melikes), Brendon got the boot (melikes) and Hayden got cheated out of a full week of HOH and the benefits that come with it. He also can't compete in tonight's HOH either and Ragan can. There's a 50/50 chance of either Britney or Ragan winning HOH and when if that happens, the odds are even better that one of the three losers who have done nothing this season will get the boot next (melikes).

Feeds need to come back on soon. I'm dying to hear who is the new HOH! I may just faint if they say Lane or Enzo actually won something, lol.

I am on your team. I like the way it worked and it is up to Enzo and Lane to win?? :smilielol:

Sadly I believe what you say is true. We shall see, hopefully, what prevails in that relationship. He was sincere, I'm not too sure about her. I know if I were her I would love a man like him. I'm not referring to his apparent good looks. that's just the icing.

I was in the chat rooms when Matt said to Julie that Brit was an evil "sucubus"....at least that's what I heard. A lot of people said they heard "sucky b*tch". I really don't think Julie heard correctly and was chastising him because she thought he said the B word. I doubt "sucubus" is listed as a curse word with the FCC, I may be wrong but just wondering what everyone thought.

Sucubus: In folklore traced back to medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi) is a female demon who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men.

Think of Grendels mother in the book Beowoulf....or Angelina Jolies' character in the movie (when she was the water demon with the tail).

Guest 6Borders

I think Julie also mis-heard it (as I did the first time). Matt talks fast and kind of slurs things together sometimes. "Sucubus" is definitely a term a "Mensa diabolical super genius" would use. Either way I think it was inappropriate for the live show. (My personal opinion is the term applies more to Rach than Brit - lol).

Archived