Thursday, 8/26 Show

laladoopiedu

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt will go home. Would love for him to out the Bra-gade but I don't see it happening. Regan will win HOH. He will put up Enzo and Hayden. Brendon will win POV, not use it. Enzo will go home. Brendon will win HOH.

(this is not what I want to happen, just my predictions)

Matt will go home. Would love for him to out the Bra-gade but I don't see it happening. Regan will win HOH. He will put up Enzo and Hayden. Brendon will win POV, not use it. Enzo will go home. Brendon will win HOH.

(this is not what I want to happen, just my predictions)

It would be fun if that happenedǃ

Matt will go tonight since the "big dummy" didn't out the brigade last night and doesn't seem like he's going to, what a waste :furious3:

Hopefully Ragan wins HOH, puts up Haden and Enzo, "hopefully" sending Enzo out the door to accompany Matt to the JH :animated_rotfl:

Brendon wins next HOH, again "hopefully".

A whole lot of hoping here LOL. Can't wait to see how it all goes down tonight :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I just have a funny feeling Matt is not going to be evicted tonite (I hope I'm wrong). I think BB is going to pull something like a penalty vote for all the eating Enzo did as a have-not or some other weird stunts to get the hg's to flip and vote Enzo out.

6Borders... Morty is hopin' and dreamin' and wishin' the same thing. :D

I just have a funny feeling Matt is not going to be evicted tonite (I hope I'm wrong). I think BB is going to pull something like a penalty vote for all the eating Enzo did as a have-not or some other weird stunts to get the hg's to flip and vote Enzo out.

I agree with your thinking there is another "trick" arranged by TPTB to keep Matt in the house. I sure as heck would love for both him and Ragan to be gone...

Lane for the win (although he has some awkward social issues outside of BB)...

I'm sooo confused at this point, plz Matt at least go home, I have not been watching so dont know what the talk has been

predictions...I usually don't do them but here goes

Matt leaves

HoH is won by Brigade or possibly Brendon

Brit and Ragan up

Brigade wins PoV

Brit goes home

I know alot of folks thing Ragan will go but he is practically a non-factor. He wins nothing so I would see Brit going tonight...and I will cry

-Kyo

I'm sooo confused at this point, plz Matt at least go home, I have not been watching so dont know what the talk has been

Double eviction nght(after Matt goes home, an immediate HOH competition, 2 nominees and voting. Not sure if there will be a chance at POV or not.)

:rolleyes4:

predictions...I usually don't do them but here goes

Matt leaves

HoH is won by Brigade or possibly Brendon

Brit and Ragan up

Brigade wins PoV

Brit goes home

I know alot of folks thing Ragan will go but he is practically a non-factor. He wins nothing so I would see Brit going tonight...and I will cry

-Kyo

no cuz the brigade wants Brendon goooone :sadwalk:

Hopefully Matt does go and then HOH comp and Brendon wins puts up Britney and Ragan and POV won by Enzo and doesnt use it...Britney leaves..would make the game more interesting, because Brendan would probably team up with Ragan against the others

6Borders... Morty is hopin' and dreamin' and wishin' the same thing. biggrin.gif

I would LOVE for something to happen to allow Matt to stay. And Enzo needs something done to him, since he's been making many violations, both with food and his costume. But it doesn't seem that BB has done anything towards him yet, since he hasn't mentioned it on live feeds, I think BB will overlook all the wrongs Enzo has been doing. I don't see why, b/c I don't think Enzo is a fan favorite.

Maybe BB will announce that on the Pandora's Box card that Matt won, there was fine print, saying the DPOV can really be used at any time, and as many times, as Matt needs. wink.gif

Double eviction nght(after Matt goes home, an immediate HOH competition, 2 nominees and voting. Not sure if there will be a chance at POV or not.)

lol Im not that confused, I know it is dbl eviction night, I meant I haven't been watching like the after dark, dont know what they have been discussing, I did see last night when I briefly tuned in that they think it s a single eviction not dbl, I am just confused as to who they would put up, I want Ragen to follow Matt out the door, not Brittney as O love said.

lol Im not that confused, I know it is dbl eviction night, I meant I haven't been watching like the after dark, dont know what they have been discussing, I did see last night when I briefly tuned in that they think it s a single eviction not dbl, I am just confused as to who they would put up, I want Ragen to follow Matt out the door, not Brittney as O love said.

Oh, lol. I have a feeling the 3 stooges looking toward Brendon now. (saying they will put him up, they're wanting him gone, they don't want to be standing next to him at the end, Enzo wants him out now, and they're saying this amongst themselves) They want him outta there and so does Britney. Reagan will probably do what the majority wants. So, I think unless Brendan wins HOH or POV, he's gone.

I hope that tonight's live show doesn't get interrupted because of anything stupid. A couple of weeks ago, I was pissed because they decided to show a golf tournament during BB timeǃ UGHǃ

Was it on Sunday night? A lot of times golf will run over into 60 minutes, which runs over into BB. But, they still show both 60 minutes and BB in their entirety - just after their normal time.

I was looking forward to seeing Kathy enter the jury house tonight and watching Rachel's reaction to the DVD. I'm thinking they won't show that tonight since they're going to have an eviction, HOH Comp, POV Comp, another eviction, and the start of another HOH comp in one hour. Glad to see the DE though!! :animated_bouncy:

Was it on Sunday night? A lot of times golf will run over into 60 minutes, which runs over into BB. But, they still show both 60 minutes and BB in their entirety - just after their normal time.

Oh yes, it wasǃ And my DVR recorded half of 60min and half of BB.

That would be hilarious stray! Especially since all of them have been prepping like crazy. Really am hoping for an Enzo eviction, but am definitely being delusional about that since it will be Matt leaving.

Archived