Live Feed and BBAD 8/11

boo57

I've been spot checking the feeds and BBAD. Except for the timing I had with the whole Rachel, Britney, Ragan "talk" and the aftermath with Brendon. I haven't seen more than 30 seconds at a time for about 4 days now. :lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rach-hell was trying to figure out if they are allowed to go through peoples things. BB said no, it has gotten back to Matt. Rach-hell wanted to go through his things to see if he had more than 1 $1 or anything else he may be hiding from Pandoras box.

House on lock down. Wonder what tomorrow's comp will be. :animated_scratchchin:

An endurance with 4 inches to stand on? Or a physics test.

Rach-hell was trying to figure out if they are allowed to go through peoples things. BB said no, it has gotten back to Matt. Rach-hell wanted to go through his things to see if he had more than 1 $1 or anything else he may be hiding from Pandoras box.

Matt's saying that he purposely arranged things in his suitcase to see if someone would go thru it, and they did.

I don't think Rachel can be blamed for the suitcase thing... she hasn't been up there in a while.

Matt, Ragan and Britney have been lying in the hoh bed for a long time. A few minutes ago, Ragan asked Matt if he was playing footsie with his butthole and saying it felt goooooood. uuuuugh. Then he was making remarks about Matt being hetero, as if he's not really.

Are all the HG's required to participate in the HOH photo sessions? How akward it must be, especially for Brenda and Rachel (or any of the weekly nominees for that matter) with all that tension in the air. They keep doing the cabana shot every week, does BB tell them what photos to take (is the cabana room a requirement?).

Just curious in case anyone knew.

I had to turn off my TV too Borders. I was totally disgusted by Regan and Britney's mocking of Rachel and Brendon up in the HOH room.

I read where this was said about Brendon at 10:23am this morning "Brit says she wishes she would see him cooking bacon and that it would pop into his eyes and permenatly disfigure him Ragan "These are a few of my favorite things" sings bubbles.

."

The bashing has reached an all new low. This is just disgusting!

I read where this was said about Brendon at 10:23am this morning "Brit says she wishes she would see him cooking bacon and that it would pop into his eyes and permenatly disfigure him Ragan "These are a few of my favorite things" sings bubbles.

."

The bashing has reached an all new low. This is just disgusting!

That's downright mean, but I don't expect anything less from the little miss goody two shoes with her nasty "Would you do this for" game.

Think Brit has proven earlier theories. She is a wanna be princess and spoiled brat. Now she had added hateful, mean spirted and downright cruel to her resume. Who hopes that someone will be permantely disfigured? Her mother must be so proud?!?! :sadangel:

Think Brit has proven earlier theories. She is a wanna be princess and spoiled brat. Now she had added hateful, mean spirted and downright cruel to her resume. Who hopes that someone will be permantely disfigured? Her mother must be so proud?!?! :sadangel:

I know! I think people just lose their minds when they enter that house. The mean stuff she says just seems to come so easily though. I thought the stuff she said about Kristen was mostly prompted by Monet but I see now that it was all Britt.

I hope they show her parents.

Also, after the HOH pics were taken today she told Matt to delete all the ones with Brendon and Rachel. What a bitch!

Brendon now telling Rachel he believes she's his true love.

"You are the superhot, attractive girl and intimidating." lmao

They're lying in bed and he's running off a laundry list of compliments to her "You're blah, blah" "You're blah, blah." Who the hell does this? I don't care how many great relationships there are, men just don't do this for hours on end.

Brendon has rocks for brains.

I believe we ALL saw Brendon have an ACTUAL NERVOUS BREAKDOWN on NATIONAL TV!!!! I'm serious too. This man has literally LOST HIS MIND!! He needs to come back to reality!! Very weird, I think. Who does that?

What happened?

Also, does Rachel still think she's staying?

Seriously, you think that was Brenden having a nervous breakdown??? lol That is too funny. As I have said before, i liked Brit in the beginning, but i absolutely cannot stand that girl now. She is the biggest brat i have ever seen on Big Brother. I would love to see her act like that with some of the past houseguests. She wouldnt dream of acting like that if she really thought someone was going to stand up to her. Brit and Ragan both make me sick actually. They have absolutely nothing to say unless it is to talk about Rachel and Brenden. I cannot wait until they are on the block and Ragan's vacation is over. Brit and Ragan were Rachel's best friends until they didnt need her anymore. Ragan and Brit have sat up in the HOH room crying to Rachel and she protected them. She crys because Brenden tells her she is 3 foot nothing and Nik is out messing with other girls. Give me a break! They are both royal bit**es and the only reason I am still watching this season, which is the most boring season in Big Brother history, is to see them get theirs. The arguement last night wasnt even about Brit and she had to jump in because she did not want Rachel and Ragan to make up, she wanted to make sure Ragan did not accept Rachel's apology and the show she put on about Brenden was for the guys to watch. I hope Brenden wins HOH and puts both of them on the block.

Lane, Hayden, Enzo and Kathy talking in living room

Evidently there was some little speech made and Brendon said "love conquers all" and they are laughing about it and Hayden said that's not what a male says and I guess they are thinking that Rachel wrote those words for him

Uhmmmm, they've been living with Brendon and we just get to see him on the feeds and we know damn well Brendon would say something like that because he's a sap. Why do they doubt those are his own words (well not really his but copied and used by his own accord.) lol

What happened?

Good questions! i think the nervous breakdown might be when brendon was talking to himself outloud. I heard people say the episode lasted quite awhile.

As far as Rachel is concerned I'd like to know too!

I have a feeling she may end up finding out and won't end up going crazy tomorrow!

What happened?

I think it's referring to the argument between Brendon and Twitney last night.

Not sure what Rachel thinks I haven't watched enough and when they're on the screen I have to change streams.

Okay, I just read another thread where it says the sab said "love conquers all." I guess they are thinking it's a woman saying it because a man wouldn't say it. I also think they think Rachel is the sab. Anyone please feel free to correct any of this, since I came into the conversation late.

Archived