TV Show 7/14/10

vannatc1

I don't think BB would be any good by just watching the tv show. You just don't get the whole pitcure about what is going on it that house. I will ALWAYS buy the feeds even though they can be boring at times. It is just part of it though. Every moment 24/7 can't be pure entertainment. Sometimes I don't even watch it I just listen to it. Especially now that I know whose voice is whose. So I have it on most of the time. (except when I watch The Peoples court :P )

Oh wow I thought you saw the show and hour before use in central time. I'm watching it now to. I guess they just have it start earlier for us at 7:00pm and you guys at 8pm.

Oh yeah! I forgot about the start of primetime in Central vs Eastern. I lived in the Central time zone once and primetime started at 7 not 8. I miss that. Thanks for the entertainment tonight! :)

Wow! I don't have the live feed, but Annie sure does seem a bit psycho from her DR after her nom.

Oh wow! I was JUST posting that I couldn't live without the feeds. LOL

How can you claim to be a BBaddict and NOT have the feeds?? :eek:

Wow! I don't have the live feed, but Annie sure does seem a bit psycho from her DR after her nom.

You would REALLY understand it if you had the feeds. She has been freaking out and going nuts since the day she got put up as a replacement. It is bad. REALLY REALLY bad.

Annie at the POV was hilarious! I love how she called out Britney.

I wish she would stay over Rachel. Rachel is a useless and annoying. Never gonna happen though...

And Britney is NOT getting off "Scotch" free. Everyone knows she's a pot stirrer, and she'll most likely leave before jury.

I don't think BB would be any good by just watching the tv show. You just don't get the whole pitcure about what is going on it that house. I will ALWAYS buy the feeds even though they can be boring at times. It is just part of it though. Every moment 24/7 can't be pure entertainment. Sometimes I don't even watch it I just listen to it. Especially now that I know whose voice is whose. So I have it on most of the time. (except when I watch The Peoples court :P )

I thought the show tonight was more entertaining than anything I've seen on the feeds or BBAD. Also, I learned (and saw) some things I didn't see on the feeds. I guess this is because I can only watch the feeds a few hours a day. I think with this group of people the show would have been enough for me this year with BBAD as a back up.

I thought the show tonight was more entertaining than anything I've seen on the feeds or BBAD. Also, I learned (and saw) some things I didn't see on the feeds. I guess this is because I can only watch the feeds a few hours a day. I think with this group of people the show would have been enough for me this year with BBAD as a back up.

Well for me I watch the show mainly for the DR seasons. That's about all the new stuff I see. Espescially with the flashback. (Someone mentioned the What would you do game I missed and I went back and watched it. Funny as heck. Especially Britney.)

Brendon - I forget how he spells his name - is better looking than I thought. Not sure how bright he is. They all think he is Mensa material which should go to show you. I hope he stays around long enough to rid the place of Lane, Enzo and Hayden - three of the biggest, most boring jerks in BB history, IMO. Enzo is truly intolerable. Hayden is some sort of bizarre caricature. Lane is not someone you want to see walk on the plane. Ditto for Andrew.....may he please give the hok a chainik a rest, for all our sakes.

Oh, that's ugly. Talk about a rip off! I'm still thinking about getting the feeds. There's no way I'm giving them money without the possibly of getting something in return. Oh wait, people are already doing that with the feeds. LOL!

I think the best line of the night was when Andrew said he thought Matt was gay and was life long partners with Ragan. Then he jumps up to tell everyone he wouldn't have been friends with them outside the house.

Andrew is a total character and is growing on me.

The Saboteur said it should be easy to figure out who the life-long friends were. Could it be easy to figure out because he'd already X'd out their faces earlier??? I'm thinking it's Kathy & Britney. I was struck by how much they look alike on tonight's show. I know there is a thought that it could be Hayden & Kristen too, but maybe there is more than one pair of life-long friends?

Brendon - I forget how he spells his name - is better looking than I thought. Not sure how bright he is.

I got the hots now for Bredon so please back off him LOL

He seems like he's smart (except for liking Rachel)

He is good at consoling people (I like to be consoled when I'm sick)

He is good at cleaning (I hate cleaning)

He is GREAT at cooking (I hate cooking)

He's pretty good to look at (gotta be attracted ;) )

Only thing is IF he likes older women. :cartoon_tinkerbell: And if all his parts are working. (hopefully so since he's young-many of these older guys have broken parts I have been finding out)

So I want to dibs on Brendon until we can find out if he likes older woment. :P

Oh, that's ugly. Talk about a rip off! I'm still thinking about getting the feeds. There's no way I'm giving them money without the possibly of getting something in return. Oh wait, people are already doing that with the feeds. LOL!

I get a whole different side of the show with the feeds. I have got them since season 6 and wouldn't do BB without them. I feel I get my $29.95 out of it. I look forward to the feeds more than the show. ONLY issue I have is that we don't get to see them for the first 5 days they are in the house. I think that's where we are getting ripped off. :(

The Saboteur said it should be easy to figure out who the life-long friends were. Could it be easy to figure out because he'd already X'd out their faces earlier??? I'm thinking it's Kathy & Britney. I was struck by how much they look alike on tonight's show. I know there is a thought that it could be Hayden & Kristen too, but maybe there is more than one pair of life-long friends?

I agree with this. The really looked alike when they showed them once side by side with the same color shirt on. They looked like twins but of course a different age. I think this is a repeat of BB6. To many seem to have a connection somehow.

"And if all his parts are working. (hopefully so since he's young-many of these older guys have broken parts I have been finding out)"

A full head of hair must be a nice treat too!

Yeah the full head of hair helps. I have this one dude who wants me to go out with him BUT he is bald on purpose. Nice guy BUT I like a guy with a LOT of hair. (I know I know I'm superficial)

Was it just me or did the sabatuer make it sound like there was more then one long time friendship?

Ok so it's not just me. I swear I heard him refer to more than one. I thought I just heard it wrong.

Also why does Anrew ALWAYS call the sabutor him. It's like he knows it's a male. (I heard him say this multiple times) Maybe it's just an error on how he keeps referring to him??

Andrew said during the show that it was OK if he got mayo in his mouth since it is kosher. So while I was rummaging thru the kitchen for something to eat, I checked and indeed it is. So are many things in my kitchen. Peaches, minced garlic, Little Debbie snack cakes and Kool-Aid too name a few. Interesting.

Andrew said during the show that it was OK if he got mayo in his mouth since it is kosher. So while I was rummaging thru the kitchen for something to eat, I checked and indeed it is. So are many things in my kitchen. Peaches, minced garlic, Little Debbie snack cakes and Kool-Aid too name a few. Interesting.

So what makes something Kosher? I have heard of Kosher food but never felt the need to worry much about it. Especially since I though Kosher food was all "good for you food". But I guess not if a Little Debbie snack and Koolaid are Kosher.

I may be totally wrong with this but I think the company has a rabbi that inspects the plant and then blesses the process and food on a regular basis. I know kosher isn't the kind of food for the most part (except pork and maybe shellfish) but how it is processed and then the blessing of the rabbi.

I may be totally wrong with this but I think the company has a rabbi that inspects the plant and then blesses the process and food on a regular basis. I know kosher isn't the kind of food for the most part (except pork and maybe shellfish) but how it is processed and then the blessing of the rabbi.

Oh wow and here I thought Kosher food was just a type of healthy for you food. Learning lots of new stuff on the BB boards this year.

Stray kat you have it correct, the rabbi blesses the food or the product and inspects the plant because you cannot have certain things together like milk and meat. I am not Jewish but my brothers best friend was and was Kosher.

Last week this time we were all counting down to the beginning of BB12. We were so excited and giddy. Everybody was saying that it felt like Christmas morning. Ya'll remember that? Little did we know then that our much desired Radio Flyer Red Wagon would NOT be under the tree this season. All we got were a bunch coals in our stockings that was so carefully hung by the chimney.

Okay, yes I am still at work and a little bored and I going to try again this week. I am counting down to the live show tonight. Maybe they will redeem themselves tonight. One can hope!

Archived