TV Show 7/14/10

vannatc1

Ok Hayden is ALL talk. He JUST said he put up Brendon and Rachel to break up the couple. BUT now he is getting Annie out. So what happened to it being VERY important to breaking up a couple? He has lost his sense of the game to switch it up. He had it right in the first place.

it would have been interesting to see rachel win pov to see if she was that dumb to use veto on brendon

marcellus would be proud :animated_bouncy:

I can't understand how we all see a couple is more of a threat and they can't. Even though Annie is a pain in the ass, they still need to break up the couple! I guarantee you that they will look back and see this move was what caused them to lose the game when they are voting for Rachel or Branden for the $500,000.

But then I'm sure the others would have still been dumb and got Annie out. So I guess it wouldn't have mattered.

I can't understand how we all see a couple is more of a threat and they can't. Even though Annie is a pain in the ass, they still need to break up the couple! I guarantee you that they will look back and see this move was what caused them to lose the game when they are voting for Rachel or Branden for the $500,000.

Well they all seemed to be saying they need to break up the couple. Enzo said they have to be broke in half. People sure get stupid real quick in that house.

Are we *allowed* to post about what we already know (from reading updates) in this thread or is it strictly supposed to be about the show as people who don't know spoilers? If Brendan or Rachel win POV, Annie would be his replacement since he believes the three are in an alliance. At this point in the game, without knowing spoilers, that makes sense.

Are we *allowed* to post about what we already know (from reading updates) in this thread or is it strictly supposed to be about the show as people who don't know spoilers? If Brendan or Rachel win POV, Annie would be his replacement since he believes the three are in an alliance. At this point in the game, without knowing spoilers, that makes sense.

I say we do spoilers. (I like them :drool: )

If we do agree to spoliers. I can change the subject to add Spoliers on it.

PS I don't know how someone can come read these boards without getting spoiled.

PS I don't know how someone can come read these boards without getting spoiled.

I agree. That's why I'm here, but there is always someone who doesn't want spoilers. We are in the discussion thread and not the update thread.

-----------------

Brendan wins the POV with "UNDERSTANDING."

I agree. That's why I'm here, but there is always someone who doesn't want spoilers. We are in the discussion thread and not the update thread.

-----------------

Brendan wins the POV with "UNDERSTANDING."

So we shouldn't post spoilers??

Aren't you spoiling west coasters right now saying who won POV? :animated_scratchchin:

Either way is fine. I prefer spoilers though.

kristen still no tv speaking time

So we shouldn't post spoilers??

Aren't you spoiling west coasters right now saying who won POV? :animated_scratchchin:

Either way is fine. I prefer spoilers though.

Ha ha! Well this is a thread about the show that is showing right now on East Coast time. So, if West Coast people don't want to know about tonight's show, they shouldn't be in the thread. I was speaking of spoilers before as in things that haven't shown on the show yet no matter what time zone we are in. I'm all in for spoilers though!

They are now talking about putting Annie up.

I still can't believe Annie told Hayden that Britney told her they were going to put her up. She should have kept that to herself. She burned a bridge with her and Britney. On second thought, she's burned bridges with everybody. LOL

Ha ha! Well this is a thread about the show that is showing right now on East Coast time. So, if West Coast people don't want to know about tonight's show, they shouldn't be in the thread. I was speaking of spoilers before as in things that haven't shown on the show yet no matter what time zone we are in. I'm all in for spoilers though!

They are now talking about putting Annie up.

I was just teasing you. :cheeseburger:

I tried to edit my title to say possibly spoilers but it wouldn't let me. Does anyone know how I can edit it?

Hmm the sabutor said it would be easy to figure out the 2 life long friends. Well I sure can't figure it out unless it is Kristen and Hayden like I think.

Oh I see. They are still making $$ on the guesses so they definatly don't want to let use know early.

Ha ha! Well this is a thread about the show that is showing right now on East Coast time.

Oh wow I thought you saw the show and hour before use in central time. I'm watching it now to. I guess they just have it start earlier for us at 7:00pm and you guys at 8pm.

kristen eye movements in DR is probably reason they dont show much of her

If you spend the money texting your votes and you guess correctly, do you win anything?

Heck no. ONLY Allison gets some $$. Nothing for us. :schmoll:

kristen eye movements in DR is probably reason they dont show much of her

Oh crap now I'm going to have to go back and re-watch the show. I missed that.

Archived