Adam

CeCiMom

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam was crackin me up tonight, he does have a soft way about him, not like that stinkin Ryan who is sooo into his power, what an idiot, I can barely stand to look at Ryan.

wow sheila out in cold guys won both hoh parts

well, all it will take is for the final hoh to take her, and if that is Adam he will take her I think

Ryan could care less who he hurts or takes down, it is all me me me, I so want to see him lose and not get a cent and for his silly ass girlfriend to be soooo dissapointed in him, oh yeah, love to see that

I was wanting Ryan to win....but these last few days I can't stand him anymore! He went on a big old power-trip. I hope Adam and Sheila are the F2. I can't wait for this season to be put out of its misery! jmho!

:pixiedust:

I am not going to invest to much emotion in this. I think it will be the guys at the end and I think the vote will be close. Ryan has kicked but on the last 4 comps out of 5 so that might mean something but I think Adam will win.

I would like to see them take Sheila because I like her the best but then she really did not do much here at the end to deserve to win.

Come to the darkside Fatcat. :evil:

Sheila looked like if she'd found a hacksaw in the silverware drawer she'd have used it to get away from Adam. Imagine how many times her arm was abruptly jerked upwards so he could pick his nose?

OMG Wicked, how funny is that?? And Rebel go bait someone who cares,lol

Me too Marty I think it will be the guys at the end, and Sheila I think coulda tried harder at the end, surely she cannot be that weak not to win somthing,lol, I am older than her and I know I coulda hung on longer to that boogie board, geesh

Some seem to think Adam is going to throw the final comp. I have seen comps in the past that were impossible to throw. I wish I could think of a particular one, but alas, I can't. I halfway expected Adam to throw tonight's comp so that he wouldn't have to compete against Ryan in the final one, knowing both Ryan and/or Sheila were going to take him to F2 anyway, and when I heard Adam won, the first thing I thought was that it was one of those comps that can't be thrown.

As far as who has the votes, Ryan's won alot of comps lately which will earn him points with the jury. Sheila going thru the entire game winning only one hoh, that many think was handed to her, just may give the boys reason to pause and think it would be an easy win if they took her to F2.

well, that is kinda what I was thinkin and even tho they swore bros to the end I said somewhere last night that maybe even Ryan would take Sheila with him , it is hard to say just what the jury will really do in the end, guess we will see tomorrow? Is hat the finale, I am confused,lol

A big Ditto BBinMiami

:heart: me too King123, but I don't think it will happen sadly,lol

I have changed my mind about who Ryan will take as his F2. I think he will take Sheila to stop her from voting for Adam. That will only happen if he can get past the bros before hos mentality.

(I reserve the right to change my mind up until its all said and done) :hahohi:

Adam is a blithering #$%^#@^ idiot!!!!! DID I JUST HEAR HIM SAY ON AD THAT HE WILL THROW THE COMP to that B**** ass Ryan so he can vote Sheila out???? Please tell me he"s lying and that what he was scratching all this time was a pair of balls?ohmy.gif

I don't like him but I thought there might be a little something in there . Ryan deserves a swift kick and that's it.

:o So glad this mess is DUNNN :food-smiley-005::maleficent:

bring on BB10

it is hard to say brooklyngirl he always alks crazy and then does what he said he would do in the first place, and that was take shebot. I am sooo happy it is dun too, BB10 July 13th,lol

I can't stand Sheila but Adam would be an idiot not to take her to F2. Taking Sheila is a sure win for him for 500,000. JMO :)

I'm sure you guys will all tell me if you think I'm psycho, but check this theory on Adam:

All season I have been trying to figure Adam out. From his crude and inappropriate remarks showing a lack of social skills to his ability to quote bible verses to his seemingly unending vault of general knowledge and trivia, he's been quite a puzzle. I think that based on his intellectual capacity, his lack of social skills and his seemingly insatiable craving for approval - I'd put money on him being a kid genius.

Archived