Jen - Evicted Day 55

Jem

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing I will remember most about Jen is her showing off her behind and strutting around all the time.

Good thing, she was nice to look at for the guys.

Talker... when Jen had that meltdown over her picture, I said out loud, to myself... Are you SERIOUS?

My favorite part was after a long pause about her pic she says "that sucks" LOL that was funny, i thought it was rediculous but nothing to hate her for, I guess different people find different things to dislike about people.

IMO -- I found her the least entertaining.

What's enertaining about a desperate woman

looking for the center of attention ?

Showing off some ass, showing cleavage ..

ANYTHING !! Cry about her picture, maybe it was an act .

Plus I agree with who said she was robotic.

She was quite the entertainer ...

:)

Although she is pretty.. with MAKEUP!

She's aight. Yea-yuh

I personally thought that Jenbot gave the Chenbot a run for her money.

Talker... I loved all of Jen's little one-liners after a dramatic pause. The "that just sucks" and also after Eric was being a dork when she left and was blah blah blahing... she turns and says, "that's perfect" as she's walking out the door.

Classic. Love her!

I didn't really dislike Jen... I did at first, but at the end she wasn't that bad... It did upset me when she ate when she was on slop, but I think in her mind she was going to leave anyway, so why not enjoy her last few nights is what she was thinking... That did not cause me to dislike her...

she did make me laugh 2 times

1. when jameka was praying outside after POV comp where they had to wear bunny suites and Jen was hopping around in front of the camera (in her own little world of course) talking about needing a white mic belt and she could now hide the eggs. LOL

2. when Amber ripped into Eric in the living room while the rest of the house sat on the couches.. and jen sat on the couch covering her face with her bunny ears. :animated_rotfl:

One of my favorite Jen moments is when she and Eric were trying to figure out the clues about the pirate on stilts (right before Dustin's eviction). Eric said that the clue must be high and then Jen said that the pirate is "Arggh", so the clue must be high-argh. :animated_rotfl:

I think what turned off some of the house guests is the fact that the night they went into the house, they all were sitting around doing the get to know everyone play nice gig, and Jen told them they HAD to sit in alphabetical order... I heard them talk about that, and it made a lot of them made that she was so pushy about it, after that I don't think she had much of a chance to really redeem herself... It's sad... On the bright side, I will give this little tidbit about the Jessica interview, She said she had talked to Jen... I think that's nice...

What about the way she put her microphone on her bikini bottom only to show off her a**. Had to chuckle at her a** hanging out all the time. Wonder what makes someone do such a thing?

Wonder what makes someone do such a thing?

Where else was she supposed to put it? ;)

I liked Jen right from the start...and thought at first she had great potential. I laughed at her several times throughout the show and really thought she was putting on an act ...and would eventually would show us she had a brain and become a real player.

Her "I don't care attitude" was fine in the beginning to keep the target off her back...however she disappointed me towards the end. I didn't even mind the whole eating while on slop thing...maybe it could have worked out for her if she had an alliance. I always just wished that she put forth an effort into forming alliances, strategizing or manipulting the game somehow. She never really tried to...but she did really well in the comps. A player has to be able to do both to be successful in the game. Maybe she really didn't have it in her to do so...or she just really didn't care.

Hiding her eyes with the bunny ears was probably my favorite Jen moment. :)

The kid was a whack-and-a-half and I grew to love her.

My favorite image of BB8 was Jameka praying in despair over the topiary planter in the BY after giving up the 5 HOHS and Jen in the foreground complaining about the color of the belt provided with her bunny costume.

...Ah, good times...

i never understood to this day why she agree to do the house a favor by putting joe up vs dick. she knew this was what the house wanted. and in all my years of watching bb what the house wants is never good for you. dick bag was pack and ready to go. so i give her partial blame for what she got in long run from dick.

i gotta give her some blame

she is the sole reason he stayed that second week

no thank nick good looks

Thank you Nick's good looks!!!!

Gross. :bag:

Archived