Thursday's Live Show 8/16

laladoopiedu

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zack and Jen deserve what they get from here on now.

agreed two dumbass

Why the hell aren't they doing a double eviction??? Amber needs to go see her poor little sequestered Dustin!

I had such high hopes for Jen.

she got too comfortable in her position

my bad

I really liked her, but she doesn't know how to play this game. She was a target from week one, what makes her think that has changed?
folks were pretending to like her so naturally she relax

I don't think there has been any plan for a double eviction at all... If there were a double eviction the show would have to end before the finale...

Guest jordansmom
folks were pretending to like her so naturally she relax

Yeah I agree with that too which brings me back to my point of the season THEY ALL LIE.

Guest jordansmom
It's gonna be three in the finals, which would suck
Yes that is really going to suck with America being the tie breaker.

How will america pull eric aside to tell him who to vote for? they dont have DR in sequester.

I bet at the finale, all will be revealed. Eric may vote last and before he casts his vote, they will let the cat out of the bag.

Can you believe Dustpan did not even dress up? LOL

Guest jordansmom
How will america pull eric aside to tell him who to vote for? they dont have DR in sequester

Hey good point. Maybe they will slip him a piece of papper in the BR.

Can you believe Dustpan did not even dress up? LOL

I was thinking the same thing. That damn gray shirt LOL. You would think he would have wanted to dress up just in case.

The only chance to get rid of Dani or Dick has now passed. One of those 2 will end up in the final 2 and even though the other HG's hate to do it, they will have to give them the money at the end.

And again the assholes win. Hmmm, Season six: Maggie, Season 7 (Allstars....cough): Mike Boogie, and now this season........

Looks like CBS is doing something right by casting phonies. America seems to love the fake ones and hate the real ones.

Sad.

Dep

The only chance to get rid of Dani or Dick has now passed. One of those 2 will end up in the final 2 and even though the other HG's hate to do it, they will have to give them the money at the end.

And again the assholes win. Hmmm, Season six: Maggie, Season 7 (Allstars....cough): Mike Boogie, and now this season........

Looks like CBS is doing something right by casting phonies. America seems to love the fake ones and hate the real ones.

Sad.

Dep

dep the man

he speak the truth :lol:

we still pals?

Archived