Jump to content
LSUFAN

General Discussion

Recommended Posts

 

34 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

I just read that Les Moonves, (Julie Chen’s husband), is scheduled to step down tomorrow as CEO of CBS, due continued sexual misconduct allegations from additional women.  I wonder what this will mean for the future of Big Brother?

 

I watch BB After Dark and at the beginning and end of each broadcast Julie say's  "Life's short, Be Bad! "  lol. (re: BBAD)

 

Julie will step down as host, Ross Mathews will take over, (my prediction. not my preference), the show will go on.

 

Julie, as we speak, is dying she has to go live tonight..I'll bet they tape anything presumed as live..if in fact anything is broadcast as live on Sunday's...not 100 percent sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

I just read that Les Moonves, (Julie Chen’s husband), is scheduled to step down tomorrow as CEO of CBS, due continued sexual misconduct allegations from additional women.  I wonder what this will mean for the future of Big Brother?

 

Maybe nothing. Julie is a Big Brother institution and talented in her own right. Weinstein’s now ex wife, Georgina Chapman, kept her Project Runway Celebrity job. Hopefully, she didn’t turn a blind eye to his poor behavior. But if she didn’t know what he was doing, she shouldn’t be held accountable for it. Of course, her standing by him could make her more accountable. I don’t know. I’d just miss her, so I’m being biased.

 

People credit him with giving her shows etc, but she was on Big Brother before she started seeing him and had other work as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The houseguests don't know what is going on with Julie's husband.  But she could just be absent to avoid the live audience possible shouting out things, etc. That's when they will have Paul replace her   OMG!  Horrible thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

The houseguests don't know what is going on with Julie's husband.  But she could just be absent to avoid the live audience possible shouting out things, etc. That's when they will have Paul replace her   OMG!  Horrible thought.

oooooooohh noooooo - nonono - please NOT THAT!!!!  just  - ewww

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

The houseguests don't know what is going on with Julie's husband.  But she could just be absent to avoid the live audience possible shouting out things, etc. That's when they will have Paul replace her   OMG!  Horrible thought.

 

When you go to a live show you have your picture taken and you fill out information with your name and ID.  You are warned that it is a live show and since it is a relatively small audience you will be quickly removed and prosecuted.  It is also almost a full day of waiting in one line and then another before you get to walk to the studio/house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't wait for this next eviction(s). The game is pretty stale right now because it is so predictable.

 

It's not as bad as last year though. That was barely bearable. The only reason I could stick to the end was the hope I had in seeing Paul lose. Every week you knew what was going to happen, who would go up, who would win veto, everything. I'm glad that cast didn't ruin BB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait for double eviction, I love it, the not knowing, who will win the HOH and who will be nominated, is it bad that I want the blindside of the second eviction to be JC ?  

JC.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, QuietStorm06 said:

This season will be a let down if Sam wins.

 

If Haleigh is voted out, I want Sam to win.  It will be just like last season with Josh.   Paul major mistake last season was not securing all the jury votes and, this is the problem with all members of L6.  Every houseguests during this season watched the past two years of BB.  If they are not smart enough to understand how the winner is picked, they deserve to lose the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After all the juicy discussion last night about double eviction plans, I fear JC will sneak through now.... :angry2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 4:45 PM, Keepittogether said:

I just read that Les Moonves, (Julie Chen’s husband), is scheduled to step down tomorrow as CEO of CBS, due continued sexual misconduct allegations from additional women.  I wonder what this will mean for the future of Big Brother?

 

Interesting. I wonder if that explains why Julie has such a hate-on for Angela. Perhaps she sees an attractive Angela, and takes out all her hatred of her husband's mistresses on her?

11 hours ago, QuietStorm06 said:

This season will be a let down if Sam wins.

 

A total disaster. Any of the remaining players deserve to win, with the exception of Sam. She is utterly pathetic and completely undeserving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Canopus said:

 

Interesting. I wonder if that explains why Julie has such a hate-on for Angela. Perhaps she sees an attractive Angela, and takes out all her hatred of her husband's mistresses on her?

 

A total disaster. Any of the remaining players deserve to win, with the exception of Sam. She is utterly pathetic and completely undeserving.

 

I don't think that Julie hates Angela.  I feel tons of people feel that Angela is cold and mean.   Angela knows people think of her this way and, she talked about it on the show.

Julie has been a great host for 20 seasons.  Even with the Aaryn thing, she has always been professional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

 

If Haleigh is voted out, I want Sam to win.  It will be just like last season with Josh.   Paul major mistake last season was not securing all the jury votes and, this is the problem with all members of L6.  Every houseguests during this season watched the past two years of BB.  If they are not smart enough to understand how the winner is picked, they deserve to lose the game.

I would like the best player to win. I guess it would serve them right if Sam wins just as a viewer it will be disappointing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, QuietStorm06 said:

I would like the best player to win. I guess it would serve them right if Sam wins just as a viewer it will be disappointing.

Even though most of the jury likes Sam, I would hope that they would reward the best player of the game with the 500K.  With the exception of her HOH win early on, Sam really hasn't won competitions and she seems to have no strategy whatsoever.  She certainly hasn't tried to understand the game.  I've always liked Sam and thought she was a genuine person. I posted early on that I thought Kaycee was holding back and waiting for some obvious targets to weed themselves out before really playing hard and going after challenge wins.  Thankfully, that's exactly what she's done and she's my personal preference to win the whole thing.  However, I was hoping that Sam would do the same thing.  That Sam would step up and really start playing "her" game after some of the obvious targets were knocked out.  But, I don't think that's going to happen.  It's just not in her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tyler is doing the one thing that I hate most in the house.   He takes information from others and use it against them as a reason to vote them out.   I don't like L6 but, I feel that they were loyal to each other to a certain point.   Angela and Tyler said bad things about L6 when Fessy was HOH.   Tyler has said bad things about everyone in the house.   Tyler should have told Brett that he could not beat him in the end and gave him a heads up about the nomination.   Everyone knows it's a game and jury votes are needed to win the game.   Tyler just made another bitter jury member.

 

Tyler has been saying all season that KC is his number 1.  I think Tyler is going to do the same thing to KC.   JC, Sam and Angela will do anything that Tyler wants done.  KC has never said anything bad about Tyler.   She's going to be another bitter jury member unless DR tries to help her out.   DR and JC tried to help Brett but he was too stupid to put the pieces together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Tyler and Angela have been told about the hurricane?  I think I heard it say it hit around Hilton Head......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am looking forward to a strong 3 person finish and watching tyler, angela and kaycee battle for the top two places.  They have proven to be the strongest competitors.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Tyler has been saying all season that KC is his number 1.  I think Tyler is going to do the same thing to KC.   JC, Sam and Angela will do anything that Tyler wants done.  KC has never said anything bad about Tyler.   She's going to be another bitter jury member unless DR tries to help her out.   DR and JC tried to help Brett but he was too stupid to put the pieces together.

 

I think the same thing, only time will tell. She needs to play to win and not for F4, now F3. Brett may have been able to flip her, but he didn't try. Rational think would tell you that you have dropped on the totem pole because of the showmance with Tyler and Angela. Maybe Tyler will get rid of Angela, but I doubt it. Everyone hates her and everyone seems to like KC. And KC is ok with hanging out alone while those two make lovey dovey in the HOH room. Wake up!

 

Anyone who gets rid of Tyler will win this game, except maybe Angela.

 

And of course Angela puts Sam and JC on the block. Perfect setup for a backdoor of KC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3:05 PM BBT still reruns. [sorry Goldylucks, but Double eviction sucked life outta me. Perfect time for Tyler to make a real move for the win and backdoor Kaycee, the major real competitor who wins comps and jury would vote for to win over him.  Sam and JC don’t win comps and jury hates Angela and likely Brett too. Even still Brett has only won a POV.  Too boring now.  Praying for a JC POV win to shack it up! - rms]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rmichaelsm said:

3:05 PM BBT still reruns. [sorry Goldylucks, but Double eviction sucked life outta me. Perfect time for Tyler to make a real move for the win and backdoor Kaycee, the major real competitor who wins comps and jury would vote for to win over him.  Sam and JC don’t win comps and jury hates Angela and likely Brett too. Even still Brett has only won a POV.  Too boring now.  Praying for a JC POV win to shack it up! - rms]

 

Sssshhhh! Not Kaycee! I like her a lot. I’d rather they blindside Tyler, which I also don’t see happening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hikiki said:

 

Sssshhhh! Not Kaycee! I like her a lot. I’d rather they blindside Tyler, which I also don’t see happening

 

You may like her but she likely has more of the jury willing to give her their vote. Since Tyler was HOH and Angela had POV, Sam was on block and JC saved, left Brett and Kaycee exposed. Kaycee was the biggest competitor and most likely to beat the others so that should’ve been wha was put up and out. Kaycee winning today’s POV confirms her as main competitor.  Believe me, I hope this bites Tyler in the rear and anyone but he wins it now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rmichaelsm said:

 

You may like her but she likely has more of the jury willing to give her their vote

 

...which is exactly what I’m hoping happens. So I hope they don’t play smart. Play for Kaycee!! She’s too loyal to play the ‘smart’ game so hopefully they play loyal too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I'm old cause I have no idea who that singer is that was on the show last night. What's worse is that the country Sam knew all about her too, so I'm old and out of touch.

 

Of the people in the house, I think Tyler played the best game and should win if he is in F2. I'd prefer KC if the makes it. I'd kind of like to see a JC/KC F2. I'm over Angela and Sam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Sam is next to go. I change daily with who i want to win out of Tyler, JC, Angela and Kaycee. This will be the best final 4 in forever. All have played a good game and a pivotal role. I want Tyler to own his game. IMO, he did lie and lead people on, i want him to own it. If at the end he doesnt own his game then  i hope whoever is sitting next to him wins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WOC said:

I guess I'm old cause I have no idea who that singer is that was on the show last night. What's worse is that the country Sam knew all about her too, so I'm old and out of touch.

 

Of the people in the house, I think Tyler played the best game and should win if he is in F2. I'd prefer KC if the makes it. I'd kind of like to see a JC/KC F2. I'm over Angela and Sam.

 

I think Sam is the only one who really knew who she was though. The others did the usual say things like they know who they are bit, and Angela didn’t even pretend to know her. So you might not be too old and out of touch yet. But who am I to say, I definitely am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×