Alex Ow BB19 Houseguest

30 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Still an annoying little twit who picks up food off the filthy counter and eats it. She reminds me of the cartoon character in the Dudley Doo right cartoon..the guy with long mustache and snide giggle cause she has that little rat sneaky side to her that doesn't even serve a purpose in the game. 

I agree.  I liked her at first but soon realized, not only is she so far up Paul's butt she will never see the light of day again, but she is mean.  She is encouraging Josh in his efforts to get Mark to hit him and get thrown out of the game.  I hope Paul puts her up as a pawn and she gets voted out.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Newby said:

I agree.  I liked her at first but soon realized, not only is she so far up Paul's butt she will never see the light of day again, but she is mean.  She is encouraging Josh in his efforts to get Mark to hit him and get thrown out of the game.  I hope Paul puts her up as a pawn and she gets voted out.

Agreed. It's getting so difficult at this point to choose the one that should go first. My list keeps changing but Alex remains in top four with raven Matt and Jessica.

1 minute ago, BBLover4ever said:

Thought I liked her. But no more. Not sure if I am rooting for any of the idiots this season. 

After last night I'm kinda wishing for a huge rumble that ends the season with a bang!

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, HeleneL said:

I sure as hell hope she deflated her ego long enough to hear some of Jessica's parting words about Paul.  But unless she heeds the message and grows a set of brass ones we're in for another ho hum week of Paul HOH.

She will do what Paul wants. She talks big but Paul will be HoH. He slept up there with Josh and pretty much took over the room. One time he even told Josh to go get him and Elena water. But will Alex want him in her bed? I don't think Jason would share a bed with her, not unless he wants to come home to a  very unhappy wife.

Cbs did their best to make the comp as neutral as possible to give Cody a good chance to win. I think he said he had a good memory except it wouldn't be for anything happening in the house since he never studied or came out of the room.  Anyway I think it should be interesting enough because the group is now involved in getting noms and anything can happen.

2 minutes ago, Roli said:

Alex's goodbye message to Jessica was perfect!  I was hoping she'd say something along those lines.  :lol:

Me too. Jessica got what she deserved. Jessica was delusional to the last minute "I played this game hard.". She made it personal with alex and once again it was payback.

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

Cbs did their best to make the comp as neutral as possible to give Cody a good chance to win. I think he said he had a good memory except it wouldn't be for anything happening in the house since he never studied or came out of the room.  Anyway I think it should be interesting enough because the group is now involved in getting noms and anything can happen.

Elena and Mark will be really unhappy if they are the "pawns" again and hopefully will finally realize their true status in the house. Cody has two chances this week to stay, temptation and veto. If he ends up safe, who will be the sacrifice? 

2 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Me too. Jessica got what she deserved. Jessica was delusional to the last minute "I played this game hard.". She made it personal with alex and once again it was payback.

Yeah, Jessica is just your typical mean girl.  

She played the game hard?  She was one of the worst players EVER, along with Cody.  

7 minutes ago, Roli said:

Yeah, Jessica is just your typical mean girl.  

She played the game hard?  She was one of the worst players EVER, along with Cody.  

He'll sulk all week. If they all know best they should evict him as soon as they can. He will never play nice with them and will want revenge. 

1 hour ago, carmen said:

Boy, does this girl talk big and never deliver.  She's a legend in her own puny mind.

Yeah, it's going to be a dull week all right. 

If she spent half as much time thinking about the game as she does pulling her shorts out of her crotch she might be dangerous.

3 minutes ago, WOC said:

If she spent half as much time thinking about the game as she does pulling her shorts out of her crotch she might be dangerous.

She could also think about putting her nail file, tweezers, and dental floss away or at least out of the range of cameras.  She wouldn't have to pull the shorts out of her crotch if they were the right size for her.  

1 minute ago, WOC said:

There's no comparison. Fat chance Cody would even let her smell his dirty underwear.

Ah but there is that one time when he mistakenly called Jessica Alex and I think that gave birth to Jessica's total hate of Alex.

1 minute ago, HeleneL said:

Ah but there is that one time when he mistakenly called Jessica Alex and I think that gave birth to Jessica's total hate of Alex.

Really? A Freudian slip.  I did not know that.  Interesting.  Yet I really can't see Cody going for her.

2 minutes ago, carmen said:

Really? A Freudian slip.  I did not know that.  Interesting.  Yet I really can't see Cody going for her.

They were talking gameplay and Cody really respected Alex's game and how athletic she was and along the line yes a Freudian slip and he called Jess Alex lol and OOPS!

16 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

They were talking gameplay and Cody really respected Alex's game and how athletic she was and along the line yes a Freudian slip and he called Jess Alex lol and OOPS!

HeleneL -- you are so right!!  I had forgotten about that.  Very early on, Cody was praising Alex's abilities.  Freudian slip for sure now that you reminded me of that.