BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

Jocasta looked like a weirded out stroke victim playing that game.

Was waiting for ...

DADADADADADADA

If that comp would have lasted 5 more minutes I am sure she would have been "speaking in tongues".  Poor Jocasta, I really do not think that God would align with her or  approve of her playing a game that required lying, backstabbing and deceiving close friends in order to win.  But I could be wrong.  :dontgetit:

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean to imply I think they're being abusive. I said they're assholes. 

The conversations they have bashing others seem so pointless and unnecessary. 

I'd understand if it was a tactic to sway someone, but that's not the case.

Christine and Cody are the worst. gross people.

I didn't mean to imply I think they're being abusive. I said they're assholes. 

The conversations they have bashing others seem so pointless and unnecessary. 

I'd understand if it was a tactic to sway someone, but that's not the case.

Christine and Cody are the worst. gross people.

I think people get bored and there is not much to talk about.  Plus being around anyone 24/7 would be grating.  I just chalk it up to mindless jibber jabber mostly.

Julie said they could tell. Wonder if the DR told Donny that since I doubt Frankie will tell them. Donny really should tell the others about it in his final speech before vote. Something like, Frankie and Derrick, I hope since we were TA since week two you will have my back like you always said and not vote me out.

I also remember when Joey (that was her name right?) read the card in the DR about her being chosen for TA, and it said she had the option of telling others or keeping it to herself.

At the beginning of the game, I liked Donny, I don't any more. He reminds me a lot of my grandfather, appearing to most to be this kind nice guy, but making comments and other actions that were very hurtful and revealing a very selfish person just below the surface.

Anyway, that being said if Donny were to blow up TA in his last speech, that would be epic, save the season for me and could win Donny my vote for AFP!, 

I also remember when Joey (that was her name right?) read the card in the DR about her being chosen for TA, and it said she had the option of telling others or keeping it to herself.

At the beginning of the game, I liked Donny, I don't any more. He reminds me a lot of my grandfather, appearing to most to be this kind nice guy, but making comments and other actions that were very hurtful and revealing a very selfish person just below the surface.

Anyway, that being said if Donny were to blow up TA in his last speech, that would be epic, save the season for me and could win Donny my vote for AFP!, 

That would be awesome!  I'm sure the other HGs would not be pleased to learn that Derrick and Frankie have been making some pocket money on the side.

So, Frankie never came totally clean, and Derrick has been talking about others being secretive and lieing when he has been doing the same.  That could be an epic episode.

No one has been exposing anyone for anything except the ealier guests.  This would have been a much better game for us if they continued to do so weekly.

I agree. I can't imagine being in there for 90 days with my family, much less, strangers.

Me neither.  I am confident I would lose my mind at some point.

That would be awesome!  I'm sure the other HGs would not be pleased to learn that Derrick and Frankie have been making some pocket money on the side.

So, Frankie never came totally clean, and Derrick has been talking about others being secretive and lieing when he has been doing the same.  That could be an epic episode.

No one has been exposing anyone for anything except the ealier guests.  This would have been a much better game for us if they continued to do so weekly.

I think it should be a rule that they must blow the house up upon their exit.  :laugh4:

Me neither.  I am confident I would lose my mind at some point.

I think it should be a rule that they must blow the house up upon their exit.  :laugh4:

You're on to something.  They should all have to give an important alliance secret away on their exit. If they don't they forfeit their right to compete to enter the house again. It would have to be something provided by BB.  ex:  on day 2, Frankie talked to Derrick about____________?  There would be three choices for the hg exiting the house to choose from.

Yeah, Donny is a mean, deceitful, selfish person unlike the open, honest, altruistic people like Frankie, Cody, Christine, et al. What kind of mushrooms you eating?

good thing there not in napa ca. northern cal. they got hit with a 6.0 earthquake 3.20am ,town of napa is crumbled and water pipes bursting flooding and historic bldg. falling apart  .90 people to hospital ,one child was buried under bricks from fireplace. he's in crital cond.

Guest 6Borders

We didn't feel it in Southern California. Northern California is a large distance away.

So the Big Brother house didn't feel it.

We just had a little shimmy here in Central California!

I think there was a little EQ one year in the BB House...like a 2.5...and they all freaked except the HG's from California.

Guest 6Borders

I hope Donny and Nicole blow up the games of everyone. And, I see no reason to wait until they are voted off.  The nitwits will fall over themselves denying what they say but watching all the damage control may be interesting.

They both have tried everything they can so I agree that would be fun....nothing to lose on either score but they are too polite (Donny) and too scared (Nicole) to do it.  That would be awesome and hilarious if they both went ballistic on the whole house but 'tain't gonna happen I'm a'feared!

Indoor lock down

People yelling on the other side of the fence. Fish for a long time now

Frankie is the saboteur

Derrick is a cop

(I didn't hear it but that is what they are saying on the Internet)

Guest 6Borders

Indoor lock down

Frankie is the saboteur

Derrick is a cop

Well now that could be interesting!  Who lets these people out of their cages and on to a closed studio lot????

Indoor lock down

Frankie is the saboteur

Derrick is a cop

Oh snap!  Derrick must be crapping himself.

Well now that could be interesting!  Who lets these people out of their cages and on to a closed studio lot????

Really though LOL. 

OK on the feeds Christine and Caleb are talking about how Frankie could have taken his own glitter -

They keep going fish.

Later Caleb says it is probably people just trying to flip the script for Donny. They said Donny's going home.