Victoria Rafaeli (Week 6) - nominated by Donny, BotB Winner (Saved)

joystiick

Yeah, she simpered at the camera and said Amber was the biggest fake.

That's right. I remember now. I don't know why people call other people fake on BB. They didn't know the person before BB, so what do they have to compare them with.

What was said to give you that impression?

Derrick gives me the impression that his wife is very supportive and she Twitters how proud she is of him.

Most mature women don't have time for silly jealously.

Guest 6Borders

She had better not slip out of doing the punishment. She says she has gained to much weight to wear a bikini but what about the whole sleeping in a room with men? Won't she have to sleep in the same bed with Caleb?

If she does she should have to take a penalty nom!

Personally, I don't think Victoria is the innocent little girl she claims to be!

Guest 6Borders

I can't stand Victoria but right now this is beyond hilarious watching

her tied to Caleb, especially in that ridiculous outfit. I'm sure it's no tiptoe

thru the tulips for her but she is making his life a living heck. I'm sure

he will wish the option was 48 hrs of solitary after this!

(She's really packed on the pounds!!!)

She must be so happy, almost all the pretty girls are gone from the house. When Nicole is gone, she'll be fine living with the ugly betties: Christine, Jacosta and Frankie.

She looks like a Basset Hound.................

why?

Just me but most mature women would not be jealous of friendships with other women. I get the impression his wife is mature and understands the game.

why?

Just me but most mature women would not be jealous of friendships with other women. I get the impression his wife is mature and understands the game.

Sorry I keep messing up my reply. My husband has female friends which I am very comfortable, but I would not want them clinging and rubbing each other. I am sure he would not like that if it was her. I have great male friends but the first time one went to far my husband let him know he did not like it.

By midnight, Caleb will be infatuated with her and planning a cruise for them to go on.

Caleb the country boy has his own Bassett Hound now. When they get home, he is going to set her on the porch near his rocker.

no no no... in Kentucky it's them thar Beagals fer rabbit huntin' they like.

Hayden?

3:45PM BBT: Now "The Detonators" minus Derrick are talking about who Hayden likes, saying that Hayden has been having sex with Victoria in the shower everyday. Also, they say that he made out with Paola. Zach says that someone should tell Nicole, and everyone says "No" immediately. Frankie tells Zach to say it during his exit speech.

it's not true but Christine told Nicole Hayden and Victoria made out...

3:45PM BBT: Now "The Detonators" minus Derrick are talking about who Hayden likes, saying that Hayden has been having sex with Victoria in the shower everyday. Also, they say that he made out with Paola. Zach says that someone should tell Nicole, and everyone says "No" immediately. Frankie tells Zach to say it during his exit speech.

it's not true but Christine told Nicole Hayden and Victoria made out...

This makes me dislike Frankie and Christine even more. What bitches! I would love to see them both out the door in a double eviction.

Guest 6Borders

Who would have thought the useless princess would hustle up her extensions

in Battle of the Block!!!! I also heard her say that she and her mother would lie

at the pool and plan Victoria's week-by-week stragedy in the house! Hmmm!!!!