Donny Thompson (Week 6) - HoH1 (dethroned) + D/E nominee, D/E PoV winner (Saved) + Team America

uvp

Yes I noticed since the last HOH Donny started staying up until midnight. The first 4 weeks or more his routine was to go to bed at 10pm.

I would love for Donny to bust out and be the wild card player. He still has time if he makes it through next week.

I don't think he can make it through physical comps. No one wants to be F2 with him, so they're all planning to get rid of him. lol

Yep, he'll have to bust out for sure to make it to F4.

We'll have a better idea after DE, but I doubt Donny is going any further in the game.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Yes I noticed since the last HOH Donny started staying up until midnight. The first 4 weeks or more his routine was to go to bed at 10pm.

I would love for Donny to bust out and be the wild card player. He still has time if he makes it through next week.

Same here and hopefully Donny gets the opportunity to do just that. We've seen

evidence of fire in the belly and standing up for himself. We're watching alliances

self-destruct and I think Donny (also Hayden) have been watching that too.

I think he'll push the horse to the inside rail if he gets the opportunity..if not he

can go enjoy the jury house and I'll invite him and his GF over for dinner and

a few good Donny-ism's before he leaves California!

Guest 6Borders

So do we know that this week's evictions are actually in the jury?

I thought Julie said "double eviction and first member of the jury" but she didn't elude to

whether both the first and 2nd Double-E casualties were both jury...I would assume both!

If Donny wins he should put up Christine/Cody or Christine/Derrick. If one of them comes down put up Frankie.

NOW THAT WOULD BE A BOLD MOVE AND REALLY BOOST HIS STANDINGS IN THE HOUSE. :devilish:

Guest 6Borders

If Donny wins he should put up Christine/Cody or Christine/Derrick. If one of them comes down put up Frankie.

NOW THAT WOULD BE A BOLD MOVE AND REALLY BOOST HIS STANDINGS IN THE HOUSE. :devilish:

I'd have him to dinner twice if that happened!!!

I hope you are right Lamasquerade! Just about everyone in the house has mentioned Donny's name for nominations.

They're a bunch of idiots, but Nicole and Hayden are the culprits now, so what would Donny have to do with anything? So, I'm thining it should be the logical choice now to get Nicole out.

Is anyone still wondering why Donny keeps mum on everything?  You shouldn't be because after what transpired the past 24 hours if I were any of the hgs, I wouldn't be talking game with anyone.