Sign in to follow this  
TempletonPeck

Brittany Martinez (Week 3)

Brittney is my favorite girl in the house. She is feisty and I love her sarcastic wit.

Not feeling it with her. BUT, with that said, I think she is probably the best of the women players, exception on Nichole.

I'm a mommyyyyyyyy so I should stayyyy. yeah, right lady.

worked in her favor with Devin

Ready for her and her bun to go.

Some of the guys think she is jealous of Amber and trying too hard in the house. Overall, she's not liked and I get that. Her "I deserve to win" attitude is evident.

Aside from a few things about her I have ??'s, I still am liking her. Don't like the "mommy attitude" but wonder if she played that as a game card and not because it is how she actually feels. It saved her for a week, probably wouldn't work again and she knows it.

Whenever a houseguest uses the " I gave up so much to be here...." along with other variations as to why they deserve the money, they are off my list as to whom I want to win.

If someone used his Veto to take me off the block, I would be rallying votes to save him this week, and wouldn't care who didn't like it. Shame on her for not lifting one finger to help Devin.

Brittney is my favorite girl in the house. She is feisty and I love her sarcastic wit.

I agree with you Marty!