Podcast with EW... Andy, Gina Marie and Spencer...

Team Jolie

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/19/big-brother-ginamarie-andy-spencer/

they all try to ask for forgiveness...because all of their jobs are gone or in jeparody...do not buy it from any of them...they are scrambling!!!

People love this stuff. Hoping they all lose their jobs .... not me.

I wish them all the best.

People love this stuff. Hoping they all lose their jobs .... not me.

I wish them all the best.

ITA. People talk about the mob mentality in the house but the mob mentality outside the house is probably even worse. Can't believe the amount of vitriol in peoples comments in favor of people losing their jobs. The conduct of some of these houseguest may have been somewhat overboard, but I don't want a bunch of goody two-shoes in the house. I suspect that next year will end up being the most boring season of all time because all the HG will be walking on pins and needles, watching and analyzing every word that escapes their lips.

I don't wish any ill will on any of HG. I hope Aaryn, GM and the others that made numerous racist and homophobic comments finds new employment and that life will workout well for them all.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/19/big-brother-ginamarie-andy-spencer/

they all try to ask for forgiveness...because all of their jobs are gone or in jeparody...do not buy it from any of them...they are scrambling!!!

for sure ..i thought the people interviewing let them off easy ..ratboy saying he never said anything his one thing he did bad was not speaking up???? what?????? i suppose the 3 straight weeks of bashing and calling females the c-word was just fine? what a disgrace he is! and fatboy is just as bad! :censored:

i don't want anyone to lose their jobs but i would like to see them called out on their filthy mouths..and i really think it's unfair that Aaryn got all the fallout.

i don't want anyone to lose their jobs but i would like to see them called out on their filthy mouths..and i really think it's unfair that Aaryn got all the fallout.

I know right! I was hoping to read that Howard got called out for the vile nasty things he said in Amanda's ear.

Totally unfair that they went after Aaryn only, when most of them were guilty of the same. Better to go after the blonde hair, light eyed, heterosexual female to make a point than any others I guess.

If people are going to go on reality shows and worry that they will lose their jobs and get threats over something said, I am sure there will be less and less reality shows to watch in the future.

GingerSnaps : " I was hoping to read that Howard got called out for the vile nasty things he said in Amanda's ear. "

That reminds me... did we ever find out what he actually whispered to Amanda ?

It seemed kinda weird that he'd do that since I don't recall anyone posting other things he may

have said in the House that were offensive.

(lol... I don't actually read EVERY post or hear everything that was said on the Feeds)

GingerSnaps : " I was hoping to read that Howard got called out for the vile nasty things he said in Amanda's ear. "

That reminds me... did we ever find out what he actually whispered to Amanda ?

It seemed kinda weird that he'd do that since I don't recall anyone posting other things he may

have said in the House that were offensive.

(lol... I don't actually read EVERY post or hear everything that was said on the Feeds)

Oh, most people don't remember. Well, he talked smut in bed with Candiland (this would mimic what Amanda said he said) and I found the dog fighting talk offensive. But that's me, and I don't expect any one else to feel the way I do. He got off easy too!

oh.... actually never read any of the remarks to Candice while rolling around.

And.. I thought he just knew of someone that had been involved with the dog fights... and knew

a little bit about it from what the guy had said. I didn't actually see that either, just read some posts.

Damn... seems like I missed a lot :cry:

Either way.... I still saw him less offensive than a lot of the others. No saint... but then who is ?

There is the old saying, Hope springs eternal. My hope is for a better season next summer. As for this seasons HGs... Poof! Be gone. Go back to your lives and be well. Just don't turn up on the BB house doorstep again, please.

:cheers: The party is over

GM was a pageant consultant for children I believe and honestly with the racist comments she has said in the house how could anyone trust that she will or has treated kids who are not white fairly? This is something that the firm she worked for can probably be sued for if anyone comes forth believing their child was treated unfairly because of their race.

Aaryn was a model and I understand why her agency let her go. You cannot represent a company properly if you show that you have prejudices or racist behavior.

Andy is another person who works with people of all races and background. Why would a college employ or keep someone employed who has expressed such hatred towards a human being simply because they were annoying.

I would never knowingly have my child work with a pageant consultant, modeling agency, or school/college that employ people who have expressed such prejudices, hatred, and racial comments. I do agree that they should lose their jobs because if they didn't the companies would definitely go down and can be sued.

I am not sure I would trust any of them to make a burger for anyone who is of another race at this point. With all the backlash they are getting their hatred has probably increased.

Though she doesn't regret going on "Big Brother," Gries is focused on the future. She said she's become close friends with Stewart and Kim ("I totally forgive her and know she is truly sorry," Stewart said). Other agencies have expressed interest in representing her.

Gries added: "I'm proud of myself for holding it together and being positive rather than letting this destroy me. It shows me how strong I am, and that I can really do anything."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-aaryn-gries-big-brother-20130921,0,7084511.story?page=1

Aaryn is the only one getting publicity. LA Times, nice photo op. :D

Arrowhead : " Aaryn is the only one getting publicity. LA Times, nice photo op. :D "

Guess that PR team that Mom and Dad hired are earning some of their money.

But, even with their help... I'd bet that Aaryn is still going to find the road ahead rather bumpy...

no matter what a pretty picture they try to paint.