Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/23

Marty

brendon won with the word understanding :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's gonna be a really long week till pov meeting, seriously too much time to be changin your mind and stuff,lol

You know its pretty sad that it seems like its only Brenchal, J/J, Dani and Dom playing BB this season. I only come here and read your comments and I'm not keeping up with updates or anything. But I have yet to hear that any of the newbies are working towards keeping or getting rid of anyone. They were all robotic in the votes against Cassie. The only person I'm hearing about is Dani who is attempting to campaign for anyone to leave or stay. It seems that not one of the vets are trying or even need to get any votes from the rest of the newbies. Are they just part of the fixtures?

Whoever Brenchal wants gone it seems like they will not get any resistance from anyone except possibly Dani.

You know its pretty sad that it seems like its only Brenchal, J/J, Dani and Dom playing BB this season. I only come here and read your comments and I'm not keeping up with updates or anything. But I have yet to hear that any of the newbies are working towards keeping or getting rid of anyone. They were all robotic in the votes against Cassie. The only person I'm hearing about is Dani who is attempting to campaign for anyone to leave or stay. It seems that not one of the vets are trying or even need to get any votes from the rest of the newbies. Are they just part of the fixtures?

Whoever Brenchal wants gone it seems like they will not get any resistance from anyone except possibly Dani.

well, I have been saying that once Shelly is allow to play which will be next week, she says she is comin out fightin, the ones with the golden keys, all newbies but Dani, cannot play in the comps so there is not much to say about them, Shelly however is playin this game hard so far but in a totally different way then Dani, she is really layin low when makin her moves

Dani is very skillful about turning away from the camera and whispering so quiet you can not hear a word she is saying. She and Dom have been talking game but I can not understand anything. I really wish Big Brother would put an end to it. I was a Dani fan but not so sure now. She is purposely leaving the live feed watchers out of her conversations.

I agree 100 % Marty , it is sooooo annoying when she whispers and turns her back, she is doing it so we can't hear and that is just blatant bs on her part showing that she is a brat, I thought I was gonna like her this season, but not so sure bout it,lol

Shelley and Jordan went to HoH to let Brenchel know that Dom and Dani are trying to create a new alliance. This was after Dom told Shelley that Kalia needed to speak with Shelley.

Dani saw the two of them going up to the HoH and now seems worried that she has been busted (and rightfully so).

I think she overplayed her game too soon by pushing for J/J to go up this week.

Shelley and Jordan went to HoH to let Brenchel know that Dom and Dani are trying to create a new alliance. This was after Dom told Shelley that Kalia needed to speak with Shelley.

Dani saw the two of them going up to the HoH and now seems worried that she has been busted (and rightfully so).

I think she overplayed her game too soon by pushing for J/J to go up this week.

Yes, and me heartbroken. Poor Dani. Maybe even just one week to soon, sure seems like her convo earlier with Brenchel is going to doom Dom next Thursday, maybe thus dooming my Danielle. ughh.

She already looks pissed/suspicious, as soon as Jordan, then Brendon and Rachel left HOH room. She is so intelligent in terms of BB, where the cameras are, the whispering... etc. Its extremely difficult to ever really see or know what she is thinking, or even trying to say sometimes... Sure seems like she's learned even more since S8, and I hope she puts it to good use.

That's what she gets for thinking she is smarter than everyone else in the house. For someone that can't compete she had an alliance and she should have rode out her 4 weeks and played along until singles. She would have been better off just telling her alliance that she wanted to keep Dominic and that she likes him. Instead she started playing the two couples against each other. Since she thinks that she is so good at competions I don't know why she is worried about getting Jeff out now!

I do agree, she moved to soon. As part of a convo with Kalia last night, she mentioned they are playing a week 7 or 8 game in week 3. I think she took this theory a little overboard and it may spell her demise. I just hope not, and I think she is smart enough to at least give herself some "outs" next week once her Golden Key no longer matters.

Daniel wanted Brendon to put up Jeff and get him out. She would lead the brigade of the rest to all agree to get out Brendon and Rachel. She wanted to go to the end with all the dummies. She can out comp them and they worship her. I think Dani played her had way too soon.

Dani and Rachel playing that game and whispering.

Archived