Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/23

Marty

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the feeds right now Brendan and Rachel are with Jeff and Jordan because they don't want to hand the final 2 to Dani.

It is going to be exciting as the weeks go.

Next week there is no immunity and everyone is in the game.

They edited out the "tinkle"..........what we heard on the West Coast was Brendon asking if Rachel was in "there"...............

No I heard the tinkle, I'm pretty sure I know what someone tinkling sounds like

Dani just came up to HOH room. I really want to hear this conversation but BB keeps going to WBRB and they want to leave the live feeders out of some of the scheming.

Dani says why would she say that? They said they have not talked to Jordan up until just this morning. Every 10 words they keep going to WBRB. Dani is really mad about something Jordan said. She is really trying to diss Jordan.

Dani said sending Jeff home is an option.

daniele is in hoh room desperately trying to get b/r to put up j/j as replacement noms

she is being way too obvious and desperate :animated_bouncy:

daniele is in hoh room desperately trying to get b/r to put up j/j as replacement noms

she is being way too obvious and desperate :animated_bouncy:

I so agree. She is going to blow it if she gets too condescending to Brenchal.

Dani said she is sick of Jeff's little comments. Rachel said what? I guess Jeff said to Dani... "Did you guys kiss yet?" She doesn't like that Jeff is trying to plant things in peoples minds about her and Dom.

Dani said that Porsche is in love with Dom. Dani said she is always trying to cozy up with him.

Dani left.

Brenden and Rachael are talking about how ballsy Danielle is getting.

Something Dani said that Jordan said has got B&R riled up. They said they can't tell Jordan riled up.

I think Dani is jealous of Porsche trying to play with Dom, Dani is on a rampage with her attitude today and is gonna ruin her game if she doesn't chill, she was pissing me off with her J/J talk, she wants them up,lol

Dani said she is sick of Jeff's little comments. Rachel said what? I guess Jeff said to Dani... "Did you guys kiss yet?" She doesn't like that Jeff is trying to plant things in peoples minds about her and Dom.

Dani said that Porsche is in love with Dom. Dani said she is always trying to cozy up with him.

That's ridiculous especially when Jeff said that noone was even around.. and those two were the ones cuddled up in bed together

I think Dani is jealous of Porsche trying to play with Dom, Dani is on a rampage with her attitude today and is gonna ruin her game if she doesn't chill, she was pissing me off with her J/J talk, she wants them up,lol

Can't stand Dani but her gameplay has been perfect up until 30 minutes ago. Does she think her golden key will take her to the final two? LOVE that she's losing her shit in from of R&B!!!

well, her gameplay has been slipping for a day or so cause Brenchel pow wow in the HOH today was about her and her game play, and I also loved seeing her get all pissy in front of Brenchel, but she has been mean and pissy to everyone so far this am, and her passive agressive back handed comments are getting more agressive,lol, she needs to chill

well, her gameplay has been slipping for a day or so cause Brenchel pow wow in the HOH today was about her and her game play, and I also loved seeing her get all pissy in front of Brenchel, but she has been mean and pissy to everyone so far this am, and her passive agressive back handed comments are getting more agressive,lol, she needs to chill

Even though she was way better than she was on her season I still couldn't stand her. I guess it was too good to be true that this was the new and improved Danielle. Lasted longer than I thought...LOL!

rachel wins pov :animated_bouncy:

it was a spelling pov :animated_bouncy:

correction brendon won pov :animated_bouncy:

Archived