Kristen - Week 3

CeCiMom

kristen_bitting.jpg

Name: Kristen Bitting

Current Residence: Philadelphia, Pa.

I really want her to win HoH this week so she can put up Britney again.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hayden will make sure she is safe with matt

I agree. The only mistake I can see her and Hayden making is that as long as Brendon and Rachel are in the house... the main target is on them. Once, either Brendon or Rachel leaves the house will focus on Kristen and Hayden... it might take a week or two because of the brigade protection and the timing of who is HoH but, it will happen.

Oh jeez, I didn't realize Kristen was a "Boutique Manager". Maybe she can hire Moan-A to do a fashion show for her, on the cat walk, couture model. :animated_rotfl:

By the way what is a "Boutique Manager"? Is she the one on the loud speaker at WalMart? clean up on aisle 7.

Oh jeez, I didn't realize Kristen was a "Boutique Manager". Maybe she can hire Moan-A to do a fashion show for her, on the cat walk, couture model. :animated_rotfl:

By the way what is a "Boutique Manager"? Is she the one on the loud speaker at WalMart? clean up on aisle 7.

According to posts I read, Moan-A doesn't want to work. There is no job good enough for her. She wouldn't be caught dead in a boutique. I think she was really counting on that $500 Gs.

If they are sequestering evicted hgs, Monet may get a second shot at the money. I think if America votes, it would be very close between her and Annie. Then again, I guess it would depend on who's evicted in the next couple of weeks.

If they are sequestering evicted hgs, Monet may get a second shot at the money. I think if America votes, it would be very close between her and Annie. Then again, I guess it would depend on who's evicted in the next couple of weeks.

I don't want to see either one of them.

i cant wait to see her have to play

by either being hoh or on the block

frankly i am waiting to see same with enzo, lane

this season so far is pretty slow imo

I'm waiting for her to be anything but boring (yes, even the under cover hand jobs are boring). Guess everyone else is bored with her too, since her thread was basically inactive for over 24 hours.

Archived